My mother is refusing to pay my car insurance because she think's I'm a neet

My mother is refusing to pay my car insurance because she think's I'm a neet.
I leave for stanford summer school in 15 days, and I need to make 600$ before then to start a six month plan. How can I do this? Pic related is me car. Thanks anons

let a bunch of faggots fuck your ass

Okay, how do I get started/ find clients?

Gee, if only there was some sort of place that would give you money in exchange for labor. Man, that would solve everything!

sell the car for X dollars. buy a different car for X-$600 dollars.
you now have $600 for insurance.

>600$

I've noticed this a lot lately. This is the wrong way of doing it. Is this how you are taught in school or what?
The dollar sign goes in front of the amount. I would think someone who got into Stanford would know this.

Go without insurance retard

m8 the car cost 1900
where am i going to get a functional car for $1300?

exactly, but with no commitment because ill be gone in 15 days. Not many jobs like to hire people for 2 weeks

Welcome to life. Everyone will exploit the fact that you need things to survive. you will lose your car because insurance is too expensive, you'll lose your job because you have no ride, then you'll lose your house because you can't pay rent.

Fuck them all.

Are you in Michigan?

>Needing insurance

Day labor places will usually cut you a check by the day, you don't have to show up on a given day if you don't want to but if you do you gotta get there super early to make sure there's anything left. Usually shitty jobs like cleaning up construction sites or occasionally working concession stands at ballgames, shit like that. It's not terrible but you gotta work pretty hard to keep getting work lest they give it to some immigrant instead.

>because she thinks I'm a neet
How about, I don't know, explaining how you aren't, based on where you're going in two weeks?

>what is manual labor
Jesus nigger cut grass of you fucking have to, get off your ass.

Why the fuck do you retards keep putting the dollar sign after the number? Is that common core or some shit? If I was your mother, I'd kick your dumbass the fuck out on the street. Where did you learn that your parents have to pay your fucking way the rest of your life? I told my 14 year old when he graduated from middle school a couple of weeks ago that he's got 4 years to figure his shit out. He better be living on some college campus he's either paying for himself, or got a scholarship paying for it, working 40 hours a week and paying me half his paycheck for rent if he's gonna be living in my house, or on a bus headed to boot camp somewhere. You fucking kids want to be grown? Get a fucking job you little faggot and pay for your own goddamn insurance.

This. If you did one yard a day at $50/yard you'd have beer money left over. And you should be fit enough to do at least 3 yards a day, if they're the typical small yard.
And don't do like the retards in my area do. They knock on my door and when I answer they stare at the ground and mumble something about "can I cut your grass for like, some money or something?".
Explain your situation. Tell them you're trying to earn money to get you off to college, etc.

Fucking craigslist. Are you dense? You can get plenty of running and driveable cars for around $800. They won't be pretty, and they won't smell great, but a car is a car.

/thread

Back in my day, we had to pay for out own insurance or drive without it. My parents didn't pay for shit. I drove whatever beat up ass car was around that nobody else in my family wanted to drive. A '71 Buick skylark. Shit was the color of the vomit in the exorcist. I didn't have insurance tho. And my pops told me if I got pulled over or into an accident, I was on my own. But nowadays insurance companies report when a policy isn't renewed to the state and you get fined every day that car is registered and you don't got insurance. So it sounds like you're fucked my man. Entitled little prick, ain't you?

Wait what? Is this an American thing? I hope not. I let my insurance lapse months ago on a jeep that I don't really drive anymore, really hope that's not gonna fuck with me. Well it's still registered to my mom I think but I don't want that to fuck with her either.

It's by state. Most states do this now. I did it 12 years ago when I lived in Maryland, got a bill for 1600 bucks. They don't play anymore with insurance bro. I don't know how it is where you live, but they're going to get that money regardless.