Well the europoors have finally done it:

Well the europoors have finally done it:

infowars.com/eu-proposes-government-id-to-use-internet/

The European Union is proposing a government ID for using the Internet which will eradicate both on-line privacy and free speech.
Spearheaded by former communist official Andrus Ansip, the European Commission published a draft document outlining its proposed electronic ID that would not only allow the EU to track what you say on-line, but also what you buy.

You happy with yourselves, europoors?? Thank God I'm in the land of the free

>infowars

God I hope the GB leaves the EU so bad. its the source of all europes problems IMO

>IMO

well, good thing your opinion is worth just about nothing.

On topic:
Pretty sure this is not going to pass, simply because it affects too many people directly and there will be protests like you've never seen before in Europe. If it does somehow pass, there will be ways to bypass it.

>hey mom I got the biggest dick in all of fourth grade!

>that's because you are 37 Tyrone!

>SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIET

>The land of the free
>mfw NSA is worse

i dont understand what's so impressive about building a computer

True, I didn't build my first PC until I was 15, but that was just because I could always use my dads laptop. I'll just assume HE can't.

The "supercomputer" has Windows 10.

That is no "whiz Kid!" He didn't build a computer he assembled a computer. Try making a Suitcase Bomb like ahmed a real whiz kid.

>3.3 Ghz
>500GB HDD

600 pounds are about 900$, where the fuck did he buy his parts?

The main board he used was a dev board, not too dissimilar from the Arduino.

>Black Market.

well shit, its time to get rid of everything

At least the EU has the balls to admit they're spying on their citizens unlike the "land of the free"

>Europe
>protests

Another reason for me and my fellow britfags to opt out of the EU (if this article is true)

no.. it was literally a bedside clock he just took the case apart and shoved the parts in a suit case. he even left the transformer attached which is only used if getting power from the wall. he literally did not even have to attach a single wire to anything.

if gb leaves EU, does gb still get this?

Pfft, whiz kid.

Having your parents buy you some shitty $50 dev board, then connecting it to a computer, then shitting all over it with some retarded language/script like Spin, Python, or Node.Js and was like herp derp derp, I made it flash with Pin(X, ON) Pin(X, OFF).

this is the exact model of the clock. he just took the parts out, left connected exactly as they were in the clock shown, and stuck it in the box below. not even worthy of a children's science fair.

nope

Black women have always had mental problems. It's the ratchets that are the worst.

thank fuck, now im all for leaving EU

Shit, he's not even in the shit tier ranks of the PIC/AVR fags.

French protest shit all the time. Especially if it comes do doing a days work.

Unless they specifically come out and say they're gonna follow this new idea then no. If this hits mainstream media then you can expect a lot of opt out campaigners to start using this to their advantage, although I doubt this article has any facts or solid proof behind it at all.

Telling the truth don't make this any better.

Agreed, but he is trying to say that America is better regarding internet privacy which isn't true.

this is why darknets are important

some people just dont understand that its not only for illegal stuff

part of the whole public uproar over it was based off the thought that he was some smart enthusiastic kid who was going to grow up to 'be somebody' and was getting oppressed by 'the system' etc.

I'm glad I'm a burger.

Fuck yeah. America.

I think the EU does need restricted internet access. They've been shitposting wayyy to much lately, ann frankly I'm getting sick of it.

I hear Ahmed kills an infidel every day before breakfast with nothing but a soldered CPU

Explain to me how this is different from your ISP knowing who you are and your IP address always being public.

>Land of the free
>NSA

Have you done even the most basic research on the current government's approach to internet control and censorship? Check it out.

thanks

>believing everything you read on the internet

Are you fucking retarded?

underrated post

Sometimes it takes a slightly less reputable news source to bring something to the public's attention. Sometimes it's inforwars/alex jones, sometimes it's msnbc, sometimes it's the national enquirer. But when the lamestream media is in bed with the gov't and doesn't want to touch it, I'm glad there are other sources that expose things.