Gomenasai, my name is Kazamiyuzi-Sama

Gomenasai, my name is Kazamiyuzi-Sama
I'm a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOnWeIrFyHM
youtube.com/watch?v=AltMeuPkWRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>what a faggot

how virgin are you from a scale 1-10?

Notice me cringu-sensei

Over 9000

youtube.com/watch?v=tOnWeIrFyHM

hahaha

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

Well played, NEET-san

Stale, yet recently uncommon pasta

6/10, needs more basil

8/10 old pasta is still good pasta OP

nice. been a while since I've seen this pasta.

Commit Hara-kiri please

lulz

L

O

youtube.com/watch?v=AltMeuPkWRs

L

dat early audio desync, i hope it wasnt baked into the original music video

>not a single RIP ken sama

I know this is pasts but
>sword license
We don't have these in America. We're not some shitty totalitarian country. (yet)

wonder if the end scene would fly today with everybody screaming pedo all the time

Holy shit can this be a cringe thread now?

lol

Everybody post signfield

oops.

Damn reverse weeaboo.
Or...what what the hell would you call this?

>bait

RIP in peace, Ken-sama.

Sidn't this guy die or something?

>implying Kensama can be killed by conventional methods

Pretty sure that would take a shaman or something.

Yep. I can't remember if it was an earth quake, or a tidal wave caused by an earthquake.

RIP in peace, Ken-sama.

Good luck in Japan!

More Signfield please

>High School?
You're 27.

Ancient copypasta, but still funny.

What isn't funny is I actually live in Japan and I swear to fuck that I've met someone just like this guy, for real. They exist.

Hakuna Matata Kazamiyuzi-Sama my name is Jumbo Gumbo

I'm a 27 year old American afriboo(african fan for you white devils). I draw with berries and maggots on my stone tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior African games. (Starving to death, Aids, Ball in a cup)

I train with my bostaff every day, this superior weapon can't cut clean through anything because it's a stick, and is vastly inferior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my bostaff license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak mouth clicking fluently, both Hibbity and Bibbity dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about African history and their tribal codes, which I follow 100%

When I get my African visa, I am moving to the Congo to not attend a prestigious college because there isn't one. I hope I can make it to age 50!

I don't own any clothes, so I don't wear anything around town. I want to get used to walking around butt naked before I move to Africa, so I can fit in easier. I make clicking noises and rape my elders and seniors as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Africa!

Jesus Christ how horrifying

YOU'D BEST START BELIEVING IN WEEABOO

YOU'RE on a website that specifically panders to them.

素人

Howdy Kazamiyuzi-Sama, Howdy Jumbo Gumbo. My name is Kenichi Smith.

I'm a 27 year old Japanese Toonaholic (Cartoon fan for you foreigners). I draw cartoons and comics on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior American games. (Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty)

I train with my 1911 every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through steel because it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak English fluently, both the Midwestern and the East Coast accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their Constitution, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to New York to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Nickelodeon or a game designer!

I own several cowboy outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I keep cool to my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in America!

i thought this was ken-sama

Video of your katakana cutting clean through steel please
You're a fag and you know it
I've been training hema for a number of years now and I can tell you that every weapon has its unique strengths and weaknesses.
There is no such thing as a universally superior weapon.

Newfags
Newfags everywhere

I love this pasta

HA! hu-hmmm, not funny

My weebery is not up to par. I own only one of those books.

Noice

Stupid Fat Neckbeard pedo detected

all these newfags are making me sad. RIP ken-sama

Stupid faggot tumblrina with shit memes detected.

OH SHIT WHADDUP!

Being this new

Hory shit OP kun, you tried to serve us copy-pasta thats been out of date for years.

Fucking newfag cancer

>I'm a 27 year old.
>I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School

Wtf?

Wow i haven't seen this since last summer

you took the bait user, you just couldnt resist could you

Everyone screaming about how this is old and pathetic copypasta, but forget all of that, you just shoved the whole bait, hook, sinker, and line down your mongoloid gullet.

Love a good fag troll post, always makes me smile. ty OP. If the post is real then good god damn, what a faggot. Superior fag.

kek'd one off