FUCK THIS FORMAT. FUCK IT. FUCK IT. FUCK IT. FUCK IT. FUCK IT

FUCK THIS FORMAT. FUCK IT. FUCK IT. FUCK IT. FUCK IT. FUCK IT.

>m-m-muh superior yuro defense!!!
>shit teams parking bus all day

OKAYYYY

0 goals taken
literally invincible defense

Italy is going to advance with full points and still face the toughest opponent possible
Seriously fuck this shit

michael ballack just shit all over the format

More like fuck Germany's strikers
Muller can't score in this tournament to save his life
Gomez is old as fuck
Gotze is a complete meme

These euros are probably the worst. Wonder if it'll be better in the knockout stages.

Why you have to be mad?

If next WC decides to let 3 teams go through like Euros then it's time to stop watching this semen slurping sport

>Italy is going to advance with full points
We didn't even do that in WC winning years. Gonde is gonna drop it and play reserves.
We may even see Insigne as the last sub, so Gonde can say he played him to the press.

copa america has been a shit fest but still more fair and entertaining, that format made the games dull most of those teams playing it safe.

Agree
24 is awkward as fuck
Should have kept it at 16 or gone full meme and changed it to a 32 team tournament

Because it's objectively a shit format.
Four groups of six team would have been better if you absolutely had to have 24 teams.

Lel, if England had lost to Slovakia you wouldn't be complaining about it.

Perfect solution: change it to 4 groups of 6 teams

This way the shitters get to have their 15 minutes by playing other shitters before they go home and the football begins

Agree, like the basket Euro

>out of 51 matches, 36 only serve the purpose of eliminating 8 teams
whose idea was that?

qualifying should've been top 2 from 7 groups + best 3rd placed team after playoffs

Why didn't UEFA just do this in the first place? Euro used to be great...

Spain is going to drown in memes

>why didn't Platini do something smart?
Because he's not playing football anymore.

I think 24 teams is fine as long as they got rid of the 3rd place team rule. I like the wide range of teams introduced, some of which have played better than expected, however, as we saw yesterday in the england vs slovakia game the 3rd place rule can be abused.

>no incentive for N.Ireland to actually try for a goal
>qualifying from a group with 2 defeats

It's fucking shit.

How much money did you lose?

But then you would never get through familia

MESSI A SHITTY.

GO USA

Very unpatriotic family, I bet you're a butthurt engcuck, yes?

>the absolute state of this tournament

lemaoing at UEFA to be honest, I'd rather watch Ligue 1

Are there 64 teams in Europe? Just have the first two rounds be KO then go to 16 for group stage

>Gomez is old as fuck

Nah, he just isn't very good.

There's going to be at least one big upset

One meme team will win

Nah, only 55, plus that takes away all of the $$$ from ticket sales in qualifying.

None. Just pisses me off that the Euro group stages, which in recent years have been great, is being turned into turgid, defensive non-games, only being played to elimate 8 teams that shouldn't be in the tournament in the first place.

Scotland never qualify for tournaments so I feel I can be fairly objective about how good a tournament is - this one is awful.

Assuming Spain isn't going to get destroyed tonight by Hrvatska.

The only non meme teams are Germany and Italy

Enjoy getting flared and rushed

>Implying NI got in on the new format
NI won their group, direct your anger at teams like Hungary, Ireland, they are the ones who benefitted off this system.

>no Modric

kek

This. It'll be another Greece 2004.

I might be biased, but so far there have been 2 games that I actually liked Belgium-Italy and Wales-Russia

the rest have been absolute shitfests

>Euros
>good
lol I bet you thought the last world cup was fantastic too

Well perhaps we'll be the ones to win then.
Afterall from what I've seen of this Euro's attacks, we may well witness more clean sheets from our defense.

>image.jpg

Wanked to both games Turkey lost desu

>tfw no honks

32 teams might honestly be better.

24 is already dumb but if you're allowing all these meme countries to compete and advance might as well invite 8 more teams but then only have top 2 advance.

Well he scored and there weren't many chances for him as there were for Muller and Gotze

But Germany really needs a top striker after Klose retired

Why all the Conte hate, he's playing the most appropriate system for a shit crop of players

Which do you count as the meme countries?

>Four groups of six team
Or use the 2nd group stage format and skip the quarters...

NI played like they did today because of the 3rd place qualification system. NI qualifying proper for the tournament is irrelevant now.

What if least goals won? Would the semen slurping sport actually be exciting?

There's like 20 different UK teams alone, Germany just played one

Add Romania. We're the faggots who let Greece qualify for the World Cup after a playoff.

Andognio Gondeee

Agghiaggiandee

when will this meme die

>skipping quarters

opinion discarded

Fucking halfwit, this has been nothing but pure entertainment. I enjoy watching iceland, hungary and ireland play. I much rather watch some underdog play good game against a fore runner than simply hand the cup to Spain.

Both teams would just swap sides

SAVAGE

Quick idea, if there's no score after ten minutes they throw on a second ball

But not really. Are you telling me that 3-5-2 is the best module for a nt full of wingers but no second strikers nor 2ways wide players? If he absolutely had to play a 3 men defense we chould be seeing 3-4-3/5-4-1/5-2-3 instead. After all, with how shit our midfield is, it's not like one less man would have made much difference, and the double wide men would surely help out the defense more.

this tournament a shit

knockouts better be good or I'm sending a turd to whoever is in charge at UEFA

>die
Senpai he's going to Gelsee, de meme is only gonna ged bigger and you g-now id.

>be dutch american
>literally crying watching the opening ceremony knowing my team wont play
>now i dont give a shit because ive been spared

thank god.

Top post fellow burger

If there isn't a goal after the first half a volcano emerges from the middle of the field. This prevents teams from parking the bus since they have to constantly dodge the lava

>this has been nothing but pure entertainment

What parallel universe do you live in? Half the teams are playing for 0-0s. There is no urgency in any of the games. We are playing 36 fucking games to eliminate 8 teams.

i like how whoever made that map put broncos in wyoming and not colorado

Next Euro
>Freistaat Bayern vs Ostfriesland
>Bremen vs Hamburg
>Preußen vs Böhmen

First round
>6 groups
>4 teams
>Top 2 teams go through

Second round
>4 groups
>3 teams
>Only first place makes it to the semi-finals

You can also modify it to not skip Quarters by having top 2 of each group in the 2nd round go through but there might be too many matches

I can't get into the games because I know they don't mean anything

This is actually pretty good idea tbqf

Even call of duty is changing with IW, I don't see why soccer couldn't

3 6 1 assymetrical. The tournament could use some mixing up

After 30min without goals one player of each team leaves the game

Shut the fuck up you retard

The man has got you full points against Belgium and Sweden with the shittiest team in a century.

Let the man play his 3-5-2

I totally approve this.

32 teams, but with the first 2 in every group to go forward. So when the knockout stage begins we have 16 teams anyway, but everyone fought until the end to get to the round of 16.
Shitty games avoided + high goals rate since the more shitty teams are present, the more they will lose against super strong teams.

The only thing is that the qualifications will become shorter or almost useless since more than half of europe will qualify, but in reality nobody gives a fuck about qualifications

>dutch american

>playing 3 strikers upfront with really not good strikers in our talent pool
box to box midfielders making unnoticed runs into the box from deep is the way to go

Add a ball every no-goal minute after that

>they invent a relegation playoff for the Euros just to accommodate Hamburg

Seriously would anyone mind a couple landmines on the pitch? Probably everyday training for third world countries

>Dubs
Checked

Too many fucking matches tho
There's like 51 matches with 24 teams there would be even fucking more with 32

He's lying, don't believe him!

Completely agree.

kys faggot

MULTIBALL

Look lads we're sorry, but if we make them play with us they'll bring nail bombs into the stadium. Basically most of the UK are like angsty teenagers, we pay for them to go to university but they get all "you just don't understand!!!" and threaten to run away from home

that's true but every team plays the same amount of games they play with the current format. It's the exact same of the World Cup

Still think a 12-team knockout round is "too American"?

Or have the round of 32 be a knockout with no penalties, then do it like previous years with 16 in the groups

If you were in charge of the $$ you'd make the same call bro

>image.jpg

>americans actually take Ballack seriously

you dont realize how hilarious this is

Prandelli tried that two years ago and didn't quite work out (although the main problem in that World Cup was the men he chose to call up)

This is probably the best way to do it desu. Only problem is the lack of knock-out games.

16 for Euros, 32 for World Cup is/was perfect. Fuck the greedy kikes

Top kek, even Conte agreed that Belgium and Sweden outshitted us rather than Italy playing well.

>box to box midfielders
Yeah like Giaccherini and Parolo? Same shit as having Eder and Pellè upfront. I'd rather see
Florenzi Parolo De Rossi Darmian
Candreva Pellè/Zaza Insigne/Elsha

Do you know whats the most fucked up thing? Do you? France, for example, would get second placed team EVEN if they were second in the group. With first place they get THIRD. And then there are teams that will as first in a group play second placed team. Total bullshit system.

Not to mention teams parking buses and playing for FOUR points and third place!

32 teams is fucking overkill for the Euro's...you will just see even more shitty games because of the increased number of teams

Either go back to 16 teams or do this instead

Just pick out a great landscape with 32 goals in a big circle. FFA for 90*32 minutes. Whichever team has the best goal ratio wins.