>TFW fat dyel
>TFW low testosterone
>TFW kissless virgin
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working

Please help me...

How can I become normal?

Lift more
Copypasta less

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

You know what made me normal? Doing a huge dose of acid. So much happened and I spiraled out of control for months, but during this process I found who I was and decided that I wanted more.

I'm too intelligent to lift.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Bump

Get a GED and get in shape to join the military.

get some job training(like plumbing or shits) and earn more money

>TFW 20 years old loser
>TFW barely graduated highschool
>TFW no drivers license
>TFW no job
>TFW skeletal
>TFW virgin
>TFW struggle lifting 40+ pounds

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Delet

I even have a song now:
vocaroo.com/i/s0Pum4OaOtkL

Jesus, you're fucking gay and autistic

>TFW no one will write me song

oh looks this canadian rerddits back

Lol spam enough they might

Bump

Tumblr actually

>How can I become normal?
Go to Ukraine.

Will I be welcome there?

1. Australia
2. Yes

find a job, purposefully go about finding one that is hard work, regardles of pay, like phisical work or something that to you seems mentaly difficult, or both

go out among people, it is statisticaly impossible that you will not meet females attracted to you

every time your mind starts telling you something isnt possible for you, that you cannot do something, that you would rather not, that you dont know how etc... thats exactly pointing the way to what you have to do

it will not be possible for you to just do these things right away because youre completely stuck, one way to get gradualy unstuck is to do random out-of-character shit, shit that 'isnt you' this breaks down your imaginary personality, which is what is holding the rest of your organism back

remember you are not a person, organisms are not persosns, persons are secondary, byproducts, irrelevant

Sure.
Hohol males not good looking at all, you will fit. Hohol chiks are hot and slutty.

Could I join Azov?

Move out of St. Johns

Sure but, instead of fucking hot chicks it's you who will be fucked then.

fuck off you fucking faggot

Can I form my own elite battalion then?

I know where to get private funding for our endeavours.

Sorry I can't listen to Croats.

What you did to Serbia was wrong.

pick one buddy

I pick /fit/

Then go, leaf

I was already there.

A /fit/ poster made a song for me, even.
vocaroo.com/i/s0Pum4OaOtkL

Just start with something. Why dont you just get a drivers lisence? Dont you just drive with automatic transmission anyway over there? Its pretty damn easy them.

What would be the point of driving manual?

Is it just to show off as le edgy street racer?

*parp*

The transmission on every vehicle that matters (trucks, tractors, even fucking tanks) are all manual. It's a skill and takes you like 4 hours to develop, your mentality is fucking pathetic

But why? What benefit does it serve?

I live in a city. I would be sitting in traffic 80% of the time I am driving.

Would it really be worth it to constantly have to fuck with it? what practical benefit does it serve?

>trucks, tractors, even fucking tanks

Hmmm oh in that case.... No you fucking retard i don't intend to ever drive a truck, tractor or tank.

What the fuck?

Okay, what about bikes? or the bunch of advantages manual cars still have over auto?

You get more power out of the engine. And the largest benefit in europe is that you can drive any car because most cars are manual.

>or the bunch of advantages manual cars still have over auto?

WHICH ONES

That's what I'm asking. what practical benefit does it serve.

>You get more power out of the engine

I don't need much power when I'm stuck in traffic 90% of the time.

>And the largest benefit in europe is that you can drive any car because most cars are manual.

I don't live in the Islamic Union of Europe.

And it uses less gas per mile.

Overall more reliable, less power loss, cheaper to buy and maintain. Autos are like a spoon while manual is like a swiss army knife. And as I said, it's a useful skill that takes just a few hours to master. Anyways, the norwegian here didn't told you to learn manual

Plus its more fun. You are in control of the vehicle. Youll get better acceleration and be more aware of how the car works.

sounds gay as fuck

I guess Europeans like to have something similar to a suction dildo in their car at all times in case of an emergency.

>Can I form my own elite battalion then?
No.

This is true. Why dont you just get an automatic drivers lisence? Its easy as fuck, and takes only a few hours to learn.

Of course a leaf would defend the kind of transmission only disabled people and women use on most countries

Why not?

What is the process necessary to form a battalion?

I have military experience, 5 years in the FFL and in Soviet-Afghan war

Also I have experience playing WoW arenas and css and 1.6