template

>R*ssia still exists
It's great if you want global conflict and instability

i was thinking of making siberia, and southern russia their own thing

should i?

>Panamá does not belong to Colombia
No gud

i didn't know what to do with Latin america

I think Paraguay should not exist. Despite this, I like it a lot.

Why separate PEI, NS, NB from the rest of Canada?

split it this way:
Mexico engulfs everything to Nicaragua
Colombia-Venezuela engulf Costa Rica and Panamá
Peru engulfs Ecuador
North and central Brazil go together
South Brazil engulfs Paraguay
Argentina engulfs Uruguay
Chile engulfs Bolivia
Done

i don't care about canada. i know it's stupid, but hey, you got alaska.

k im fixing it.

Why did you made guatemala part of mexico but left central america intact?

Costa rica goes with colombia? They have absolutely no historical ties with you. You just want them because they are not shitty.

chibcha tribes, similar accent

is it better now?

Actually most people that lives in Costa Rica today emigrated hundreds of years ago from here

much better now

does anyone have any opinions of Atlantic and pacific islands? cause i don't know how to divide them.

>siberia

I might get jailed for posting in this thread.

What do we even have to do with Bolivia?

what opinions, if any, do Siberian's have about independence?

>Said the fucking United 'funded freedom fighters because enemy of muh enemy is muh friend and the said freedom fighter bite his fat butt after that' State of America.

DELET THIS!!!!!

is it cause of the broken southern island?

i thought it would be better if the Muslims rebels lived in a Muslim majority country, no?

No it's worse

should you be independent from mexico? state your reasons.

I don't know.
It's not allowed to discuss things like that, it's considered a call for separatism and treason, which is one of the most serious criminal offenses in Russia. I could get imprisoned for 10 years for a single post about it in the internet.

nvm then.

Well, I dont want to be mexican but whatever.
Hello there fellow countryman. How is the afro guatemalan life?

Just fucking paint the Malay peninsular, Pinoy islands green already. Might as well goes full Melayu Raya

I NOT SPIC

should Guatemala and Belize unite?
what exactly would be wrong with Mexico ruling over Guatemala?

Mmm Hmm suuure.

>Quebec isnt free
delete

how far south should it go?

Belize is rightful BRITISH CLAY... Mexico can have anything else

perfect

is it better?

nobody want's you.

>should Guatemala and Belize unite?
Meh, not really. There is not much of value there, just nice beaches and they want to stay an independent nation of less than a half million people.
>what exactly would be wrong with Mexico ruling over Guatemala?
Nothing, in a practical sense but I don't want to be a mexican, no one here does. Just not our identity.

We are closer culturally to our central american neighbors. A central american country would be better, but Costa Rica would never join.

Good.

>Siberians

What Siberians are you talking about? The native ones living in their remote villages somewhere deep in taiga or Russian colonists arrived to Siberia during the last 400 years?

Implying we want Guatemala and Belize

>A central american country would be better

see i felt like doing that but El Salvador and Guatemala could greatly improve under a stronger and richer nation. and yeah i knew costa rica and panama were too far south and totally different

Siberians as in all people who live in Siberia

>BEST KOREA still exists

what should it do with it? give it to china? or unite Korea?

Yeah sure, history shows that huh? Implying we would want more narcos anyway.

>maldives to kerala
no

what should be done with them?

>I have to share a state with c*lifornia
no

what state are you in? any way to fix it?

>all people who live in Siberia

It isn't a legit term, nobody seriously consider oneself a "Siberian"/"Uralian"/"Far-Easterner"/whoeverelse. There are Russians, Ukrainians, Germans, Tatars, Yakuts, Buryats, Tuvans and people of more than 100 other ethnicities, but no such people as "Siberians" living here. It doesn't work the same way as in America where everyone living on the territory of the US is considered an American, despite the ethnic origin.

>Anthropological studies as well as ethnographic and linguistic researches suggest that in terms of ancestry Maldivians share similar genes principally with the Sinhalas of Sri Lanka as well as northern Indian populations, such as Marathis, Konkanis and Gujaratis with traces of Arab, Malay, southern Indian and North African genes in the population.[14]

>Also it has pointed out that the Dhivehi language of the Maldives being the southernmost Indo-Aryan language, and sharing of specific haplogroups with Indo-Aryan populations mostly from India and from Sri Lanka, could point to a common origin of these populations.[25]

>Once upon a time, when the Maldives were still sparsely inhabited, a prince of royal birth named Koimala, who had married the daughter of the king of Ceylon, made a voyage with her in two vessels from Srendib [Sri Lanka] Island. Reaching the Maldives they were becalmed and rested a while at Rasgetheemu island in North Maalhosmadulu Atoll. The two ships were dispatched to Lanka, and brought over other people of 'the Lion Race' (Sinhalas).
Las Maldivas Son Sri Lankas

so should i united it back with Russia? or completely balkanize it along ethnic lines?

gotcha

>so should i united it back with Russia? or completely balkanize it along ethnic lines?

Do whatever you want, it's just a mememap on Sup Forums, I don't take it seriously.

>I don't take it seriously.
im bored. i like maps.

this passes the time.

small update

Okay, let is be so.

any more suggestions?

Give the Oregon and Washington region it's own place. Oh or split off just West Oregon and Washington. Portland and west is like a different state, culturally.

seems a bit redundant, no? i mean making a whole new country that would take up most of the coast line of "pink land" just cause of 1 or 2 cities seems kinda... you know?

after all, the rest of the nation would be largely rural and conservative.

>somebody spent time doing this
wow

im bored and i like maps.

divide St. Petersburg and Moscow basically

That's why it should break off culturally. Not sure on the actual economic problems on that but I didn't think we were dealing with that.

are they really that culturally different?

>but I didn't think we were dealing with that
well i know it's a fake make believe land, but i'd like it to make sense

>are they really that culturally different?
idk anymore, i hear the city's more liberal than a good chunk of russia

but if you travel back to 1444, of a time when Novgorod was some kind of a democratic republic, and Muscovy a positively medieval state...

>but if you travel back to 1444
nigga please.

Pic related
>Labrador isn't quebecois
delete it aswell

>independant scotland
umm no sweetie
>africa
no
>middle east
no
>india
this is okay
>asia
could be better, also korea
>europe
disgusting
>north america
"no"
>australia
YES

>no united kingdom of great britain and ireland
>karelia and murmansk not finland
>no kalmar union/norway-denmark/danish realm
>no independent yakutia or kalmykia or khakassia or union with mongolia

c'mon now. stretching it down to Illinois makes no god damn sense.

i'll give you the lab

what's wrong with Africa and the middle east? i divided them along ethnic and religions lines.

>also korea
what about korea?

>karelia and murmansk not finland
look at updates

>norway-denmark realm
wtf? yes their is.

>yakutia or kalmykia or khakassia
wat?

forgot pic.

>what's wrong with Africa and the middle east? i divided them along ethnic and religions lines.
they just looks needlessly messy

>korea
should be unified

oh you did unify them
carry on

You know nothing about history, politics, geography, and the world around you if you think this is even remotely passable. That Africa and the Americas are especially horrid. That Europe is one of the worst I've seen.

Try harder next time, but this time actually try.

>they just looks needlessly messy
well i'm sorry religions and ethnic groups don't spread in straight lines.

how about you tell me some ways to improve it instead of spewing shit.

>wat?
yakutia, kalmykia, and khakassia should should independent or unified with mongolia

and again the british isles should be unified not divided

>yakutia, kalmykia, and khakassia should should independent or unified with mongolia
i'll read up on those regions.

>the british isles should be unified not divided
explain to me why Scotland should be united with England and wales? also i will not change my mind on Ireland.

Dont balcanize Brazil.

On the opposite, attach some other countries and found the new Brazilian Empire with king Bolsonaro.

i fixed S.America in the updates.

>explain to me why Scotland should be united with England and Wales
because they voted to, share the same monarch, history and culture
>also i will not change my mind on Ireland
ireland should be unified, under the crown
either that or it stays as it is; norn ire voted to overwhelmingly to remain

you unify countries that aren't unified and don't want to be unified, but then separate the united kingdom that has been unified for centuries and wishes to remain so top kek

Especially in Africa, there was no attempt made to show different ethnic and religious lines. Look at that huge green blob- you honestly believe that Zimbabweans, Zulus, Xhosas, Congolese, and Katangas- just to name a few- want to live in the same huge, gross mess of a nation state? Absolutely baseless.

Similarly- Germany is split into three countries for no reason. Why should it be split? It makes no sense in modern history.

As well, Argentina or La Plata, whatever you're calling it, is too big, encompassing Chileans who have a distinctly different culture and identity.

North America is all wrong with the exception of an independent New England-esque state and Quebec.

Why would people in Texas, Colorado, and California want to share the same nation? Makes no sense.

Also, that Ukraine is stupidly large. It isn't even Ukrainian by that point, outmatched by the Russians who inhabit it.

Romania is too small for the amount of Romanians in the world.

Why would the only populated parts of Algeria secede from the empty desert?

Belgium being completely annexed by Netherlands is ignorance on a blissfully stupid scale.

Who's in charge of Alaska-Green Canada? Why is that even there?

This is all just shit you did without any fucking research. It's gay and dumb and you should feel bad.

>Absolutely baseless.
pic

>Why should it be split? It makes no sense in modern history.
do east, west and catholic, protestant divides not exist in Germany?

>As well, Argentina or La Plata, whatever you're calling it, is too big, encompassing Chileans who have a distinctly different culture and identity.
thier were some S.Americans here earlier, and they didn't bitch about it.

>North America is all wrong
yeah, that's why i fixed it.

>Why would people in Texas, Colorado, and California want to share the same nation?
catholic, mexican majority.

>that Ukraine is stupidly large
i do see your point there

>Romania is too small
Hungary was too small.

>Why would the only populated parts of Algeria secede from the empty desert?
ethnic/ cultural divides

>Belgium being completely annexed by Netherlands is ignorance on a blissfully stupid scale
what? should it divine Belgium north and south?

>Who's in charge of Alaska-Green Canada? Why is that even there?
they people who'd live there, and vast amounts of natural resources

It's only a start

Large nations are supposed to become smaller, not the opposite. And you simply lumped the nearest regions together with total disregard to History and culture. I'd rather see South America broken into at least 50 different nations, but for now this should suffice.

>I'd rather see South America broken into at least 50 different nations
wtf?

nice job brah

>still no norn ire or ireland under the crown
still not good enough m8

there were some S.Americans here earlier, and i took their advice. have you seen the updates?

but how do you think i should divide s.america.?

i'm getting kinda tired. anyone else wanna keep going on?

final update

Before you go, I would like to share my research on north america at least. The following map is based on this: commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:MapofEmergingUSMegaregions.png
and this: commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Bioregions_and_Biotones_of_North_America.jpg
and what I know/asked about cultural differneces

One thing I would like to add, people from the midwest really do not relate at all with people on the east coast, and would definantly not want to be in the same country as them

Large nations are an absolute mess, specially republican federations. Separatism and blatant corruption are intrinsic to these large governments, i.e. Brazil, USA, Russia and Germany. They must become smaller if you wish to avoid an inevitable civil war in a future where some populations just cannot share the same territory anymore due to cultural/ethnic/political divergence.

I honestly lack the knowledge to properly divide the whole continent, but pic related would work best for Brazil.

Mate, Paraguayans would never accept becoming a nation with Southern Brazilians simply because they had their population almost entirely decimated by the latter during the Paraguayan war. They hate Southern Brazilians with a passion and probably only managed to maintain positive relations with the state of Paraná.

Rio Grande do Sul is far closer to Uruguay culturally than to any other state. Uruguayans would NEVER accept being annexed by Argentina because both Uruguayans are Riograndenses screwed Argentina over a number of times, specially during the Platine War.

Rio de Janeiro is literally the face Brazil and represents everything that's wrong with it, I'd just leave it at that. Espírito Santo, despite being just north of RJ has an entirely different society and is considerably superior to RJ in every imaginable way. Northeast Brazilians fought for independence once and I believe they deserve it more than anyone else. The rest can just stay the way it is.

You need a whole library worth of knowledge in order to properly divide nations into different groups, let alone entire continents. Your division was total nonsense garbage tbqh.

I'm already in bed. You fix it.

That way It would be to your liking, Wouldn't it?

If you don't like it then fix it to your liking.

I saved both pics for future reference

What's wrong with Poland? Why isn't western part German, along with Gdańsk, and eastern merged into some slavshit?
Alternatively, Intermarium and 3rd Reich.

Cause I know their is big difference between East and West Poland. At least that's what Chicago poles have told me.

>Canada STILL exists
What the fuck are you doing?

Fix NA ples

Caliphornia and Texas should be their own thing

I think I was able to fix most of your mistakes

>america is in history
yes it's pretty much perfect and stable map

>No independent Finland
It's shit.

>one province/state gets all the great lakes
Sounds comfy