youtu.be/Pv321j97tZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>He's noot thepresident yet and he already fucked relations with china
>his plan is probably militarize their own south border

>one shot at life
>viviendo con los carteles

>68763876
I know I can't wait.

Don't worry all of the extra beaners flooding into your country will help your economy.

>be a dumb uneducated kid
>bullied at school by black people
>mommy is a whore, hate women
>some 80-year old that paints his hair, fake-tans and marries Russian prostitutes runs for president
>he remotely implies he is racist
>he remotely implies that he might help me
>believe in him with all my soul, because my only identity is being white
>believe that someone finally cares about me
>vote for him and spam about it all day on the internet
>he gets elected
>nothing changes
>fully transition into a tranny

Sup Forums in a nutshell.

I feel that most of the people on this board aren't poor white trash though. I feel, and I know this might be a stretch, that a majority of us on Sup Forums outside of b are mildly intelligent, tech savy, middle class people. So the reason a lot of people on this board voted for trump was to ironically be racist and support him to fuck everything up. I mean I don't even think the stupidest trump supporter thinks he is trustworthy, but putting your vote out and helping to win a person who is a racist is a good way to get politicians to pay attention to your worries as said racist person.

Or you could be the greek person and warm yourself on a street corner with a pile of fourty million dollars given by the governement to every homeless person because your economy was fucked by a bunch of belgians and a twelve year old Olympics board

I lol'd

Show us on the doll where Golden Dawn touched you. Did they knock some teeth out?

>one shot at life
>born a trumpanzee

too long

did not read

Capped for posterity

>mfw americans sold their global hegemony because they cant handle brown people

>He think's he owns his country now

UTTERLY LAUGHABLE GOYIM. You own NOTHING.

surely this time the Trump will be stumped

Says increasingly nervous man for the hundredth time

Lmao

Would give up our empire to not live with nogs

Dump was going after the Mexicans tho

He even did some half-assed pandering to blacks

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never have any serious support
>Trump will never win the nomination
>Trump will never become President
You are here
>Trump will never build the wall
>Trump will never MAGA
>Trump will never hunt down and kill every Globalist shill on the planet
>Trump will never colonize space
>Trimp will never become God-Emperor of the Universe

That sounds like Brazil a long time ago

lol since day one we racemixed m8

Someone post the compilation of people laughing at the idea of a trump presidency

Nogs is just some all encompassing term for all shitskins for me. Kicking out the mexicans is a start

Exactly, couldn't handle it. Could have been the United States of the southern hemisphere with your land and resources.

>you underestimated how dumb the average american voter is, therefore Trump will build the wall (even though he said it will be a fence, and has flip-flopped on many other issues such as jailing hillary, draining the swamp etc)

nice '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''logic'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

lol wut, race is literally not even a thing here. If anything racemizing was the best thing brazil did, our culture and everything that draws foreigners and brings admiration worlwide for our country comes from it. If anything we handled better than the whole world.

No you muddied your gene pool severely and now you are basically a quasi-African shithole that can't get past inefficiency and corruption

>anyone wanting to the be the USA
lol kys m8

yes, and the only solution for mankind is to select those regarded superior by pol standards and genocide the rest that way any country can be as great as the US

>People complain US poking and preaching others country about muh freedom and democracy.
>US finally elected guys who didn't know or give a shit about anything outside US.
>People still complain because muh Putin boogeyman.

>Trump will lock up Clinton
>The clintons deserves our respect for their sevice to this nation

>mexico will pay for the wall, it just got 10 feet higher etc etc
>may not spend much time trying to get Mexico to pay for it, it was a great campaign device

>trump will drain the swamp and end corruption and bigwig power
>appoints lobbyists, CEO's and his family to his cabinet and transition team

hmmm

>l-lock her up
>b-build the wall
youtu.be/Pv321j97tZo

bwahahhahahahaa

>No one gives a fuck about who pays for it
>He has no choice, couldn't possibly lock her up because obama will pardon her
>Appointing a lobbyist isn't better than being in the pocket of one

so genes determine everything right? And there is nothing you can do? Also culture cant be passed toward other races because they are set by genes right?

youtu.be/Pv321j97tZo

>trump supporters literally cannot defend this

>>No one gives a fuck about who pays for it
yeah because republicans love paying taxes
>>He has no choice, couldn't possibly lock her up because obama will pardon her
how? obama will be gone in 2 months
>>Appointing a lobbyist isn't better than being in the pocket of one
lol

youtu.be/Pv321j97tZo

>trump supporters

He can't put her in jail. He's pretending to suck her dick to let his supporters down easily because obama is going to pardon her. Obama is going to pardon her.

obama is gone in 2 months

What are you talking about?

lol, loving the damage control from trump supporters

>l-lock her up
>b-build the wall

>Implying that these people who voted for trump are traditional republicans
>Presidents usually pardon people before they leave, it's a tradition.
>Well trump doesn't owe any favors and has proven to do whatever the fuck he wants so it's strange that people are fixating on the prospect that he might be owned by corporations

>his candidate lost
>he tries to project "damage control" onto his opponents who won

Can't make this shit up

Presidents are known to pardon people right before they leave.

>moves goalposts after getting absolutely rekt
youtu.be/Pv321j97tZo

loving ur tears

lmfao

I forgot this board is full of Communists

>trump doesn't owe any favors
>millions if not billions of dollars of debt to both domestic and foreign investors.

Whew.

youtu.be/Pv321j97tZo

>trump supporters literally cannot defend this
>immediately start saying ha! u lost! as a defense
this is fucking gold

>l-lock her up
>b-build that wall

>>Implying that these people who voted for trump are traditional republicans
the alt-right are a meme group, the majority of people who voted for him were conservatives who hated hillary more than they hated him. Liberals don't want the wall and conservatives don't want to pay for it. He lied when he said mexico would pay for it, he now says he just wants to build a fence.
>>Presidents usually pardon people before they leave, it's a tradition.
She isn't on trial. What's to stop Trump from putting her on trial after Obama leaves?
>>Well trump doesn't owe any favors
well he's being a corporate shill for free then

>Well he might owe literal debts but he's not beholden to anyone to do anything politically. Why the fuck would I make that argument?

He recently told his supporters that he was just bullshitting with the "drain the swamp" thing and the brainless idiots still cheered for him

>Implying Mexico shouldn't be paying for it in the first place
>Implying any charges have even been brought against her yet
>Implying he didn't appoint Goldman-Sachs execs to his cabinet after ranting and raving against them in his campaign

>he now says he just wants to build a fence.
how do retards like you who can't even read a simple news article without jumping to some fantastical conclusion to further your own viewpoint even breathe?

keked tbqh. Wena

>and the brainless idiots still cheered for him

Like another user said, they just want an excuse to let vent their racism. I know americans don't like us, but I never thought they'd go to the extreme to fuck their entire economy just to get rid of us.

I don't know it's pretty easy to argue that the power that people from goldman have is the power to put money in politician's pockets. Which they haven't done with trump. And with the volatile and unpredictable way that trump handles most things, I don't see this goldman jew making any significant changes from what trump wants

Keep telling yourself the two aren't related.

>all this delicious damage control
First we got to lick up the butthurt liberal tears now we get the butthurt republican tears.

For some reason people don't understand that even if trump does nothing that he said he would do, it still is a win for the radical right in america, because it tells people who have money and power and political ambitions that this identitarian rhetoric wins elections, so there will be a reinvention of the republican party as a alt right sort of movement as a result. If you are a racist and vote for trump you should be happy no matter what happens.

Also mexicans do sort of fuck up neighborhoods, except for the ones from the north, who all look like Pablo Montero

I don't think they are. Unless blackmail is involved, the only people who will be paying off those debts will be his children.

Yes brother

I love it. First the liberals cry, then alt right faggots cry. Hahahaha

Two faggots crying is better than one

Why are white americans so racist?

You expecting our lives to get better because of trump getting elected is exactly like blacks expecting their lives to get better because of obama getting elected.

That's actually a great analogy.

Trump's probably the most good goy president we'll ever have

>Why are white americans so racist?

Exposure to non whites makes people racist.

His children that keep sitting in on meetings with government officials and foreign leaders...

You really don't see how you're being played do you?

You're one to talk Haruto

>why are whites so racist?

だぞ。

this

ANYONE WHO DOESN'T AGREE WITH ME IS A COMMIE

I'M GOING TO SHITPOST ABOUT HOW I WANT TO KILL THEM ON Sup Forums YOU GUYS SUCK

this wojak is creepy. don't post him again please

>anyone who doesn't agree with me is racist

I wouldn't give a fuck if he did become nepotistic or that he formed an oligarchy. As longs as he gets rid of shitskins. That's all I'm asking. All I'm saying is that all of this talk about his kids becoming a major part of his cabinet or that he will be majorly in with the corporations (more than any other president) is mostly just the salt talking. For now. I wouldn't put it past him though.

It's hijak, not wojak

did I say a goddamn thing about racism? this is why people don't like us leafs

why is he smiling like that?

Hijak is not wojak

I don't like trump, but I think he was the better choice out of the 2

So basically you're counting on him to do the one thing he can't actually do and ignoring the fact that he did nothing but fed you lie after lie about being for the common man while he immediately begins to run the country for his own profit.

Well done my guy.

what are you talking about and your feelguy looks retarded

>one shot at life
>successfully invade gringoland

Are Trump supporters really racist? I mean living in California I've only ever met one. And he referred to the alt right as "neo nazi shitheads". He's a pretty nice guy, who says he only voted for him because he's tired of sjw's, PC culture, and censorship. Not gonna lie, he's also a huge retard. But the thing is he's not racist at all and is pretty accepting of other cultures and even faggots/trannies.

they necesitan reggaeton dale

I wouldn't say all of them are racist. Granted--some (many?) are. But not all. I think the one trait that unites them more than anything else is gullibility.

Well yeah, going by my friend that seems about right. He truly 100% believes Trump will achieve everything he said.

I don't get the argument that he can't do anything to lower the amount of shitskins in the united states. E verify has worked in other states and if it's instituted countrywide, along with the abolishing of sanctuary cities and all that other shit, it would make working in the us illegaly impossible. You would then have to do some le pen shit by kicking out legal immigrants who have criminal histories, and haven't worked, etc. Until you kick nearly all of them out. Also, he hasn't had the chance to do anything yet. He's not the president. And again I couldn't give a fuck if he screws the little guy, or if he uses his job mostly for his own well being. As long as he kicks out the shitskins. And even if he doesn't it doesn't matter since he's legitimized this level of racism in the united states as a political force strong enough to become the president and to create at the very least a strong opposition in congress.

You do realize that even without illegals the US is 40%+ nonwhite right? And that if we only include people under 30 that percentage climbs to 60%+.

Got it. You're a screaming racist who is doing his damnedest to rationalize him walking back literally every campaign talking point. He's said we don't even need to build a full wall. He's not gonna do anything but enrich himself. You got played.

Yeah but most of those kids have parents who are illegal, who will go with them. And that's the reason that eventually there will have to be deportations of legal immigrants who have criminal records and who aren't working, along with all of their family members. Judging by the fact that trump thinks that there are eleven million deport able people in the united states, it seems like he wants to institute some of those laws.

>global hegemony
>90% of the population about as poor as those we turned into colonies.
It was going to end one way or another.
the different path was the poor eating the rich.
I prefer that one, but civically, I made the choice for the bloodless way.

based Konstantinous

Will Sup Forums ever recover?

>how? obama will be gone in 2 months
Fuck you're retarded.

>he fell for the Trump cares about while people meme

>She isn't on trial. What's to stop Trump from putting her on trial after Obama leaves?
Nothing.
But before that a pardon can cover "any possible crime warranting a specified punishment"
They did it for Nixon.

Only the current president can pardon

>we

yea don't ever say that in front of me or my son with that flag you dumb flyover fuck

#notmypresident

>he doesnt get that trump is a symptom of decline already in progress

you didnt choose anything,stupid

>Only the current president can pardon
Yeah.
And the current president is?
Obama
Which means he can still pardon.
TRUMP is
President-ELECT
He could still "unlikely" get all the electors flipped to hillary.
making Hillary the new president-elect
He isn't sworn in until January 20th

Anchor babies are only about 5 million people. So congratulations, you lowered nonwhite percentage by 1.5. also
> that's the reason that eventually there will have to be deportations of legal immigrants who have criminal records and who aren't working, along with all of their family members
Now I know you're just memeing. Trump has said multiple times he will not deport any legal citizen. Also there are laws that already cancel visas and deport immigrants, who aren't citizens, that commit crimes or don't work.

>He's an ""alt right"" faggot instead of Fascist master race