It's 2016 user, why didn't you modify your body ? Explain youself

It's 2016 user, why didn't you modify your body ? Explain youself.

I'm not an edgy faggot with no sense of identity.

But that's what the cool kids do these days. Plus you look stylish and not like other people .

Spiderbites, 00Gauges, and a nasal,
I love being edgy

Because i dont consider piercings to be improvements

>not like other people .

You look like every other faggot with gauges and ironic tattoos.

You answered your own question

You don't want to be cool, stylish ? You want to be just a simple plain "man" yes ?

Pic fucking related, faggot

If being a sime plain "man" means not looking like a butchered pig then yeah

this person significantly reduced their hearing

Because I don't want to look like i'm a nuclear holocaust survivor.

But that's sexy man

its disgusting and stupid

Because it's fucking disgusting

this

Cuz I'm not an attention seeking faggot

Already wearing spider bites on lower-right lip

Hey,thats pretty good

Is that guy's forehead real?

Looks like the hollands

Because I want to get a job that doesn't involve frying something.

I don't understand this shit at all...The pro/con list of piercings/tattoos/mods is just stupidly in favor of the cons.

Cons:
>Paying large sums of money for someone to stab you
>Chance of health risks infection etc
>Kills chances of getting good jobs

Pros:
>It might look good to you or someone else
>Sexual enhancements (tongue piercing etc)

Can someone explain to me why people do this shit?

who knows. not me.

neither you,will..

In the car world, this is what we call 'ricing out your own body'

That's hot, but now his intense forehead is gone and that makes me sad.

'cuze it look like you got ear cancer and a horse fucked it, just cut it off at this point you look retarded

I wonder what kind of white people bath salts meth drugs you gotta be on to:
a- think this is a good idea
b- subsequently do it

>>Paying large sums of money for someone to stab you

If you can't defend yourself your are a faggot pretty much tbh imo

>>Chance of health risks infection etc

You start doing this shit,cuz you are perfectly aware of the health risk and you know how to PREVENT those. Exactly how i did

>>Kills chances of getting good jobs

Not true. There's people with both arms fully tattooed,yet being chef on 4-5 stars restaurants

>>It might look good to you or someone else

You have to be the first one to like those. Doing it for other people pleasure its extremely fucking double wrong

>>Sexual enhancements (tongue piercing etc

It actually does. For example,the girls i've been with,they did love to kiss/bite a bit,the lips where i had those >Can someone explain to me why people do this shit?

I did,now btfo

Coz I like my job.

never seen the appeal of flesh tunnels and plugs .other ppl can do what they want but I wouldnt have them. I have 2 earrings . I used to have my tragus pierced but it worked its way out of my skin . I was playing with it one day and it came away in my hand .

WTF happened to your ear? You fall asleep on someone's land and get tagged by the rancher?

See this is exactly the kind of stuff that makes the illuminati future a reality. Don't you see what is going on here? Metal in your body, chips in your arms, cables into your brain. Soon they will have full control over your life...
I don't want to give my life to lucifer and the hellish future you propose to me. these cut ears, the mutilated lips, colored hair ... it's just the nonsense satan puts in your head ... i know you are puzzled but the lord is testing your faith right now, so stay strong.
Life can be so pretty and colorfull once you accept jesus in your life. he will fill you with love and all those bad thoughts will go away.
I mean, what's next? Having a robot arm? Uploading your soul to a robot? Immortality? false Godhood? that's just insane!! Lucifer is baiting you with power, but you must resist..

I am circumcised
does that count?

I've got a sensible 5/8 flesh tunnels and two wrist tattoos so I'm not heavily modded, but I like my aesthetic.

mutilation is mutilation

I murder body artists, and have there ashes compressed into diamonds, and those diamonds inserted beneath my skin.
Body art is most rad art.

Cause in four years it won't be cool anymore, nor will it grow back

Quads of truth. Now go be a nigger somewhere else, OP.

Because I actually want to work for a living.

Nice thumbnail shitdik

I don't have a "tat" or a "flesh tunnel" and i have a loving christian wife. What do you have, sinner? I tell you what you have, you have satans child on your side.
Wake up from your hell, heaven is close.

>stylish
>implying

>yet being chef.
Exactly- buried in the backroom where nobody can see him.
Hell I'm a guy with 11 piercings and a couple tatts myself, but op pic is a prime example of douchebaggery on overload. The only people who think this is cool looking are other mental midget edgelords. When the majority of people look at this in disgust, theres a reason.
This guy will lose all his teeth before he's 30 because of that retarded cheek plug.

Is your hair usually a fucking bird?

How do you expect me to lick that ear if it looks like that, faggot?

Everyone in this thread is an ass gremlin.

>If you can't defend yourself your are a faggot pretty much tbh imo

What the fuck are you talking about? I was referring to the fact that getting a piercing is literally the act of walking into a store, and paying someone to stab you with a needle. Then paying more for an object to insert into said piercing hole.

>Not true. There's people with both arms fully tattooed,yet being chef on 4-5 stars restaurants

Yeah, cuz everyone wants to become chefs right? I'm saying that it narrows the amount of good jobs one can get.

>You have to be the first one to like those. Doing it for other people pleasure its extremely fucking double wrong

I don't like them. I'm saying that maybe a person would get them because they would like the way it looks on themselves. Or that they might get it to get other people's attention.

>Lucifer is baiting you with power, but you must resist

This is bait.

So my ear doesn't look like it tripped a landmine. Who thinks that looks good?

So my ear doesn't look like it tripped a landmine. Who thinks that looks good? Jesus.

Do Hormones count?

Theres a difference between decorating and butchering.
Guess which style this guy chose...
Body mods are suppose to accentuate, not disfigure.

Because mine largely works fine as it is.

That said, once those biom ankles get all finalised I might get one fitted. My real leg is fucked.

>2016
>thinking this is a healthy form of self-expression
>pay money to deform yourself instead of helping other people

We are doomed

>Exactly- buried in the backroom where nobody can see him.

>implying i would give a shit about that,if i can be myself,get a worth-bag money and a well payed job

Literally-

Btw im with you w/ what you said. Me too,i dont like too much exageration with piercing/lobes etcetc. Some girls are hot af with those tho

here

Yes

It's something only idiots do.

pls don't tell me that mutilated ear was op's actual ear

>fkcd up chin
jeez, you guys do suck at photoshop sometimes

Yeah, how horrible someone got a body mod. Good thing it wasn't black people bath salts or they'd be eating a homeless dudes face.

Because I want a good paying job you fucking Sanders supporter.

/rekt

Thinking of doing a nose one

Not a faggot that believes god cares about my dick skin.

Tranny trying to compensate

Looks good on some chics, always looks faggy on guys.

You think donating to charity actually helps people? It doesn't. Maybe it gets a little black child a bowl of rice, but you know what they say. You must teach a man to fish, not hand him a fish. Unless you're over there educating impoverished people fuck off.

>both arms fully tattooed
That's tame and kinda regular compared to putting holes in your face.

Hang yourself.

>You must teach a man to fish, not hand him a fish.

True, but that initial fish is pretty helpful to a starving person.

Most of those 'help starving children in africa' funds just go to the rich and corrupt people at the top of the government to take to use for buying their new gold plated car with an included silver vibrator.

This thread is either bait or it's pure cancer.

Waste of money
Think of all the food I could buy with the money you edgy faggots spend onaking yourselves look like social outcasts

Or loads of guns for their army to maintain their power.

the nose piercing or the one I have?

i'm too poor to afford tattoos

Not the user you were replying to, but even if those funds went to give them food, it wouldn't help in the long term. What would really be beneficial is making the governments less corrupt and giving them access to education to give them a chance to get themselves out of that shite. I don't have faith in humanity to do useful stuff however.

Completely agreed
Don't get me wrong. If someone's starving hand them a damn fish, but it's a short term solution not really helping the problem.

>You have to be the first one to like those. Doing it for other people pleasure its extremely fucking double wrong
Fucking this. Everything actually but especially this.

It looks disgusting, the last thing it is is cool, other people don't have it before other people aren't as mentally challenged as the special snowflake community

I don't disagree, I was just talking about the quote. I won't hand a homeless person money; I will, however, give them a cigarette of buy them some food.

Throwing money at people rarely helps, but actively feeding someone who's starving is always worth doing, even if they just starve to death tomorrow instead of today.

>stylish
Then explain the pic you posted. It's disgusting. He's even still bleeding.

Personally, I don't like it, but whatever. Stick a fucking metal dick through your face if you want, as long as you aren't being obnoxious.

Does this count?

> /Thread

im not a degenerate

that looks so disgusting

Alright, I think it's time to do some sit-ups and end yourself.

Counts as gay as fuck

I didn't want to

what the actual fuck. I doubt those are yours but there are completely useless. I've heard people say they do put one in the back of the head for extra pleasure for the vagina but why would you put 2 on your balls? And how bad to these hurt?

Is that the lad from House?

Nose piercing looks faggy on a guy.
The one you have is fine, but need more- by itself it looks like a try-hard.
If you're trying to stay away from the lobe, look into an industrial, Tragus or helix.

Tattoos and piercings are a *massive* tun-off for me. I don't mind if she's chubby or otherwise imperfect, because those are for the most part things you can't control. But "body decorations" mostly show what kind of person you are on the *inside* and I don't want any part of that.

Holy fucking balls dude. If you are a real person kill yourself.

oh my god thats disgusting.

I enjoy employment and the cash it offers.