BIOSHOCK INFINITE GIVEAWAY

BIOSHOCK INFINITE GIVEAWAY

Calling all poorfag PC gamers! Post tits and your Steam ID. DUBS GET will receive a Steam code for Bioshock Infinite!

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=84476266&token=fLqyludP
forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198044741994-kidwithsmurf-banned-by-sr.99154/
steamcommunity.com/id/octopuslord/
steamcommunity.com/id/DvorakUser
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119961666/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off i already have this shit

Make me.

id/sageinallfields

winrar

Nice dubs! Too bad you didn't follow the directions and post tits too...

Nope. user didn't follow directions!

Who in their right mind would want this $2 dollar bargain bin game voiced by overrated Troy Baker?

Dude, fallout for would of been a better bribe, Bio shock Infinite I got for sale on steam for like 8 bucks

tits

Have you read your bible young lady? If so, why are you posting your breasts while wearing the cross of your lord and savior?

dubs get nuxenor

steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=84476266&token=fLqyludP

re-roll

re-roll

Would you rather pay $8 than $0? Besides, this is an excellent game in its own right.

Its for sale for $8, actually. The voice acting is pretty good too.

id/sageinallfields

/id/DemocracyofAG/

rolling

reroll

Is that Australia or new Zealand? Fucking lol, bunnings

re-roll

Australia

>WINRAR

ID can be found here

>WINRAR

Will OP deliver?

What a waste

rerolling

WINZIP! Unfortunately, though, that URL gives me an error! I can't use it to send the link!

The contest continues...

I'd rather get a spiderman game.

copy and paste it to your url bar and hit enter. It does work.

It's my steam trade url.

reroll

url should look like this.

reroll

>winrar yet again

I got dubs 3 times and followed your instructions OP please make it work.

You clearly did not follow all the instructions as instead of steam id you posted steam trade link, therefore you credited yourself with no reason.

whoopsie
overcommited a bit, does it still count OP ?

great, you are being shown as a scammer on steamrep, freaking faggot.

OFFICIAL WINNAR! Contest complete. I'll be running a few more next week. I've got Batman Arkham City GOTY, Darksiders 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Torchlight 2, and Tropico 4.

Received thank-you again!

forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198044741994-kidwithsmurf-banned-by-sr.99154/

Learn to investigate, I'm not a scammer. I have a valid appeal and the person who wrongly reported me forgave me.

He has no steam id in his roll

Quote from your appeal ' I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them' I think there is no real need of actualy investigation,

In other words, ancient games.

Yes. Ancient games. But if you don't want them... don't roll. Someone else will want them.

The appeal plea is that. Yes. The only offence I committed was trying to trade a CD Key. Which isn't even an offence upon reading the terms and conditions of steam rep.

They state they will not investigate CD Key Scams. I didn't even trade the key, no games were traded and no cd keys were exchanged.

Therefore, I can't have broken any rules or anything. Plus I wasn't scamming I had a valid CD Key and they were going to get there game and I was going first.

Also if you read the appeal reason, you'd further understand.

Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims

I'm not the guy who debated you over the appeal. I'm just an asshole who said ancient games to be an asshole.

[email protected]

Rolling for Torchlight II

Roll x 2

Id/ Cris Mc Cotton

Linked to wrong post.

[email protected]

user, can I have Torchlight II? Pretty please?

Winrar!

I'm sorry, meant to quote the guy above you. Miss click. And ancient games are fun games.

All these new games are either shitty shooters or Moba's or greenlight games from devs who don't care about the game only money.

Rollin for Deus Ex: steamcommunity.com/id/octopuslord/

Reroll

steamcommunity.com/id/DvorakUser

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119961666/

steamcommunity.com/drope182

Booker is actually Father comstock from an althernate future who kidnapped his daught who later turns out to be Elizabeth. In order to prevent this they go to where Booker gets babtized and kill him.