Why do atheists rely their whole world view on empiric evidence but are still unable to disprove the existence of god?

Why do atheists rely their whole world view on empiric evidence but are still unable to disprove the existence of god?

Why doesn't OP get some help with his compulsive disorder?

>saged

This

samefag

Bump. Keep up the good work.

Euphoric samefag

Because OP is a fag?
Also, bait AF

atheists suuuuuuuuuuuuck

Why the fuck is this thread ALWAYS here? Who cares? You either believe in the man in the sky or you believe there's nothing or something in between.

████▄░░░▄███▄░░██▄░██░████
██░▀██░██▀░▀██░███▄██░░██░
██░▄██░██▄░▄██░██▀███░░██░
████▀░░░▀███▀░░██░░██░░██░

████░░▄███▄░░██░▄██░████
░██░░██▀░▀██░████▀░░██▄░
░██░░███████░████▄░░██▀░
░██░░██░░░██░██░▀██░████

████░██░██░████
░██░░██▄██░██▄░
░██░░██▀██░██▀░
░██░░██░██░████

█████▄░░▄███▄░░██░████
██▄▄█▀░██▀░▀██░██░░██░
██░░██░███████░██░░██░
█████▀░██░░░██░██░░██░

I've been asking the same question about this guy and the 4:30PM Boxxy guy for years.

████░░▄███▄░░██░▄██░████
░██░░██▀░▀██░████▀░░██▄░
░██░░███████░████▄░░██▀░
░██░░██░░░██░██░▀██░████

████░██░██░████
░██░░██▄██░██▄░
░██░░██▀██░██▀░
░██░░██░██░████

█████▄░░▄███▄░░██░████
██▄▄█▀░██▀░▀██░██░░██░
██░░██░███████░██░░██░
█████▀░██░░░██░██░░██░

Teapots and shit

>Tfw OP spends his days shitposting on Sup Forums
>Tfw OP is dumb faggot with no life
>Tfw OP has an obsession with little girls crying
>Tfw OP should an hero

Mental ill-health is a tragedy dogging their "lives".

>saged as fuck

Why do theists rely their whole world view on faith but are still unable to prove the existence of god?

The only way to prove whether or not god exists is if he does exist and he reveals himself. Not for or against just sayin.

Dubs of truth

These threads are gonna pop up at least five times a day, might as well have with it.

this

████░░▄███▄░░██░▄██░████
░██░░██▀░▀██░████▀░░██▄░
░██░░███████░████▄░░██▀░
░██░░██░░░██░██░▀██░████

████░██░██░████
░██░░██▄██░██▄░
░██░░██▀██░██▀░
░██░░██░██░████

█████▄░░▄███▄░░██░████
██▄▄█▀░██▀░▀██░██░░██░
██░░██░███████░██░░██░
█████▀░██░░░██░██░░██░

How to save dying faith? Spam Sup Forums with stuff and nonsense. Maybe you will find some IQ10 friends who will believe the world was created by bored old fart.

So you don't think it's slightly possible that this all just a glorified fish tank created by someone just to see what would happen? I mean if we could do that we would.

*fun with
Guys I actually think I'm turning autistic, I keep mispellong and forgetting shit.

>I actually think I'm turning autistic

You're on Sup Forums repying to an Asperger's sufferers Neverending Shitpost - of COURSE you're fucking autistic!

*replying
*coarse

*goatse

That's why I'm agnostic. I don't know either way, and I refuse to take a faith-based position because faith is literally fucking retarded.

If you're a religious nut who says god exists without any proof, you're fucking retarded. If you're a neckbearded atheist who says god doesn't exist without any proof, you're fucking retarded.

That said, my personal belief (or suspicion maybe) is that everyone on this planet is actually fucking terrified of death, and that has led us to make up a bunch of crazy shit in an effort to assuage some of that fear. I think ultimately that's where the entire concept of religion and faith is rooted, and if people were immortal then there probably wouldn't be any religion at all.

>*coarse

If you're going to correct peep's typos, you should prolly learn to spell first...

If OP wasn't a faggot why can't he stop his insatiable desire for sucking cock?

So are you one person, or an entire organization of faggots dedicated to this never ending shitpost? It's not even copypasta. You have a different picture, and a different shitty comment every time.