How will we look back on this album in years to come...

how will we look back on this album in years to come? will it be considered a classic and somewhat representative of the 'internet-age' of music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-Vg7oCZvlA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"Remember vaporware?"
>"No"
>"Okay"

kek

I'm giving up on trying to sell you think that you aint buying! - Vaporwave 2016

there's like literally only one good song on it

as much as i like 420 unironically you gotta admit that the rest of the album is pretty trash

and no it won't be viewed as a classic, it's a seminal work of a kinda trashy genre. No one takes vaporwave seriously because it shouldn't be taken seriously.

the posthuman AI gods bound to replace humanity are probably going to dig vaporwave. seems right up their alley

Ok ok floral shop is not a very good album of vaporwave . But me i take seriously vaporwave listen EccoJam vol 1 this is true Vaporwave

This.
Eccojams is goat vaporwave

Goat ? I'm not english what do you mean ?

Greatest of all time

goodest old album there-is

Literally a one song album, there are so many better examples of good vaporwave albums

I will look back at it and say, "Man, Shader was like that album but a million times better and more complex."

A good exemple of good vaporwave : Bloodwave every Album.

I'VE GIVEN UP
ON TRYING
TO SELL YOU THINGS
THAT YOUUUUU AIN'T BUYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

I won't even regard it, to begin with.

you know, i caught myself humming the first track the other day. album really stays with you.

give it another listen? the first track and fifth tracks are both fairly popular and representative of the genre as well. the second half has some great atmospheric pieces too that didnt really click with me until i was well into 20 listens

Wtf where is that from it sounds so familiar

the second track on this album

bump

super kek

that album is literally perfect

and yes, we will talk about it in the future

youtube.com/watch?v=f-Vg7oCZvlA

uh, le /x/ bullshit

haha its funny because im burning a deus ex disc for ps2

People will realize that eccojams is way better than floral shoppe and eccojames will be considered a classic instead.

sup samefag fanboy