You all do know that the Illuminati is real and that it actually does run the entire world, right?

You all do know that the Illuminati is real and that it actually does run the entire world, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nHcTajljJQk
youtube.com/watch?v=4PIU3iPcu74
youtu.be/kPnuwY-2bYc
atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html
youtu.be/Q0iqg2UanEc
nasa.gov/centers/dryden/pdf/88104main_H-1391.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MIND BLOWN

As has always been the case. If they're watching me right now, I take comfort in knowing what I do is beneath their notice. As long as they leave me the fuck alone, we're cool.

checked

That's just a meme spread by the rich to make you believe that the Illuminati is the reason the world is so fucked up, rather than the common class realizing it's just mass incompetents and no one is actually at the helm.

I think the notion of no one being at the help is much more frightening.

They don't call themselves that anymore tho OP. They now go under the guise of the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, and the Bilderberg Group.

the more you know...

you're an idiot. they don't leave you alone. they've been shaping your mind since grade school.

>no one at the helm

The banking and industry families would love for you to think that.

Oh my god you're right
Im a #Cruzmissile now

The Illuminati still exists inside those organizations. Those in the Illuminati are in an "inner ring" of leadership inside each of those organizations and the members of those organizations who aren't inside that group are clueless of its existence.

This system of control is like an onion with many layers.

No they wouldn't. They would prefer you believe the Illuminati is real.

No one at the helm would be much worse.

They want you to believe that. See, the people who get up and scream "OMG ILLUMINATI!!1!11" are part of their plan. No one takes you seriously and it creates a new level of disbelief in the populace.

If you want to smash them, actually DO something instead of putting shit tier posts on a fifth-rate website. Complaining about how the world is solves nothing.

Very true. The average internist isn't raping babies.... as often.

Correlation equals causation all over the place.

What have you done to smash them?

The difference between you and me is I DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

neither do sheep. your apathy is quite impressive.

Thank you; I try hard.

The Illuminati doesn't run the world.

But OP is starting to wake up.

anyone noticed that almost every movie and tv show has the number 23 in it?

The word you're looking for is jews, not illuminati.

here is just a few
youtu.be/nHcTajljJQk

Someone likes the number 23.

Very nice collage. Don't forget terminator 2

yes i no they do

Watch the documentary called "jfk to 911 everything is a rich mans trick" you guys are all on the right track but it's all much simpler than u think. The documentary is on YouTube it's about 3 hours long but it's very good and you can fact check everything

So you guys like conspiracies?

You do realize that conspiracy theories are just stupid people's ways of dealing with the stark and uncaring reality that there are literally hundreds of new world order style conspiracies all fighting for dominance. That's why shit never gets done, if there was a single conspiracy then they would have a united message and would probably have achieved their end goals by now. Instead we just have a slightly more abstract form of chaos.

Deal with it plebian.

>you guys are on the right track just watch more documentaries.

Everyone like you is an idiot

Because there is something we are missing.

no i hear about something then look for evidence and the evidence is everywhere

It might be the biggest conspiracy there is.

The rich have always and will always run the world and there is nothing you can do about it.

How so? Because I found something that is well thought out well put together and factually accurate in an idiot? Honest question.

youtube.com/watch?v=4PIU3iPcu74
You are already dead.

yes pls

Yeah, I'm not saying the illuminati doesn't exist. I'm saying they have just slightly more power than the other ten dozen secret cabals bent on world domination. It's still barely guided chaos, the visionaries are all dead or dying. The cabals are simply aging into dissolution as new cabals emerge and are subsumed by those who came before. The message died a long time ago and they no longer stand for anything save power.

I don't think so buddy!

the people who run the entire world have just made up the illuminati so that you waste your time thinking they run the entire world, instead of doing something productive. Like finding out who the people who run the entire world are.

>"Hey Jim"
>"Yeah?"
>"Well, uh, remember that dark side of the moon thing we did"
>"Yeah"
>"Well, uh, you forgot to Photoshop out all of the green"

aka judism / jews

2023 is the year they complete their mission

HOLY FUCK WHAT IF MOOT IS IN ILLUMINATI AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDGHSGFVJSRGVTABRFVBSDJKG\ZD
youtu.be/kPnuwY-2bYc

You sound like one of those stupid niggers who never shuts up about the illuminati. Probably use it as an excuse for why the world hates them.

the people fucking up the world have names and address
>if your punny brain can't comprehend that
>a metaphor; the illuminati is a metaphor for the banking, global , political elite.

Exactly, if anything. The Illuminati is helping us by leaving clues.

Illuminati means to enlighten, not control.

enlightenment fights those who seeking control

That's what you think, capitalist scum.

If I find you I'm gonna kill you. I'm gonna use the meat tenderiser on your face so at your funeral people won't recognize you.

Well, some sheep give shits.

Cakes have layers.

I have more respect for the animals in the cages that I do you you piece of garbage

Why don't you suck the slop end of my fuckstick, I pay people like you to commit suicide

Yeah that's fine, but it doesn't run me. COME GET ME YOU PUSSIES!

You're going to sit in front of your computer and get fatter.

What makes you think he can change anything, lol?

Ron Paul had it right a long time ago. Yet no one continued his message.

It's the whole idea we live in a system as debt slaves, and our only worth is paper. Which is actually worth nothing.

The problem is, society as a whole puts all of their faith into this. Because they are materialistic, superficial, selfish, hedonist who only care about their status.

The cake is a lie

Memes

>not knowing who meat grinder mike is

Stay classy Sup Forums

Because I can vote.

I live in Cali and everyone I know is going to vote for Bernie Sanders. That's all I have to do to change everything.

Vote for Sanders. He'll take care of the rest.

who's meat grinder mike?

>We don't need no education
>We don't need no thought control
>No dark sarcasm in the classroom
>Teachers leave them kids alone
>Hey! Teachers! Leave them kids alone!
>All in all it's just another brick in the wall.
>All in all you're just another brick in the wall.

Lol look him up on youtube

Listen here fucknut, why don't you suck the slop end of my fuckstick

>no dogs or cats are in the classroom

ftfy

You just made a mistake dude, run and try to hide.

k. how far should I run? I've got bad knees and I can't run very far.

I'm gonna use the meat tenderiser on his skull

Good call.

Idk, it's meat grinder mike, you never know with that silly 'ol bugger.

If I find you I'm gonna kill you

Does anyone get it?

I don't know which team I'm rooting for yet, I think Mikey. Total badass man.

I'm trying to. I really am trying.

I want to get it.

Thank you sir, that guy is one human excrement

Don't change the subject. Tell us. What have you really done other than shit post

"Some people claim there is no motive for such a grand-scale deception and that flat or a ball makes no difference. By removing Earth from the motionless center of the Universe, these Masons have moved us physically and metaphysically from a place of supreme importance to one of complete nihilistic indifference. If the Earth is the center of the Universe, then the ideas of God, creation, and a purpose for human existence are resplendent. But if the Earth is just one of billions of planets revolving around billions of stars in billions of galaxies, then the ideas of God, creation, and a specific purpose for Earth and human existence become highly implausible. By surreptitiously indoctrinating us into their scientific materialist Sun-worship, not only do we lose faith in anything beyond the material, we gain absolute faith in materiality, superficiality, status, selfishness, hedonism and consumerism. If there is no God, and everyone is just an accident, then all that really matters is me, me, me. They have turned Madonna, the Mother of God, into a material girl living in a material world. Their rich, powerful corporations with slick Sun-cult logos sell us idols to worship, slowly taking over the world while we tacitly believe their “science,” vote for their politicians, buy their products, listen to their music, and watch their movies, sacrificing our souls at the altar of materialism. To quote Morris Kline, “The heliocentric theory, by putting the sun at the center of the universe ... made man appear to be just one of a possible host of wanderers drifting through a cold sky. It seemed less likely that he was born to live gloriously and to attain paradise upon his death. Less likely, too, was it that he was the object of God’s ministrations.”

*slope

atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html

You're welcome Mike, good luck grinding man.

If I catch you, I'm gonna use the meat tenderiser on your face so at your funeral people won't recognize you you cocksucker

Thank you

Make sure to look up the pranks on youtube

Mike at it again, kill that shitstain.

Damn. Same numbers

youtu.be/Q0iqg2UanEc

He's gonna go thorugh the meatgrinder at the slaughterhouse I work at

That's extremely retarded.

There are people with Down syndrome who, after reading that drivel, say out loud, "Damn. That is really fucking retarded. There are potatoes in my cubbard who are smarter than the person who wrote that crap".

And that is saying something, because people who have Down syndrome aren't very smart.

Nice, could you turn him into a nice salami for me?

Nice digits

are you trying to force a meme?

I know that I will never be politically correct
And I don't give a damn about my lack of etiquette
As far as I'm concerned, the world could still be flat
And if the thrill is gone, then it's time to take it back
If the thrill is gone, then it's time to take it back

HIS NAME WAS ROBERT PAULSON

>Notice how people get really butt hurt when you tell them the truth, because everything they live for is a lie.

The world isn't flat you fucking moron. It has been proven mathematically.

i hate summer

Actually here's 100 pages of NASA math proving the exact opposite.

nasa.gov/centers/dryden/pdf/88104main_H-1391.pdf

Sure thing, its on the house

How could you not like summer? That's when the girls walk around in bathing suits, idiot.

you're a moron.

In my eyes, indisposed
In disguises no one knows
Hides the face, lies the snake
The sun in my disgrace
Boiling heat, summer stench
'Neath the black the sky looks dead
Call my name through the cream
And I'll hear you scream again

Also, if I am a moron. You are blind sleeping sheep. Who might be a little butt hurt.

>i remember when I was 14

You are underage, this is a fact.

Stay in school, do whatever it takes to be social and popular (that means getting good grades, being athletic, being cool, wearing nice clothes, being clean) go to homecoming and prom, have a graduation party, go to parties, fuck as many chicks as you can. Pick a job, and i know you don't know what you want to do with your life, but stop being a faggot and pick a simple fucking job for now until you know what you want to do. Pick a college for your job or career, and fucking study, you can go to parties while your in college, but only on breaks and when you don't have a paper to write. Just know that smart people go to college and girls get taken advantage of when they are drunk. Graduate college and find a job. Now you can fuck around as much as you want.

But before you do anything I just listed...gtfo of Sup Forums