So Sup Forums about two weeks ago my girlfriend gets a message from a high school friend about how she's getting...

So Sup Forums about two weeks ago my girlfriend gets a message from a high school friend about how she's getting evicted from her place halfway across the country. She missed two months of rent in a row and she needs a place to stay. Now my girlfriend stays at my house, and I've lived with her friend before. She's an old friend from high school, but a slob and a neurotic mess. My girlfriends and I subleased her apartment so she could move on with her girlfriend who she only met online. Long story short, it didn't last and now she's having financial issues 6 states from home. I was considering letting her stay with us until something else came up, (was not excited, like I said she keeps her place disgusting) until my girlfriend informs me this girl has been sending her nudes, and trying to convince her to leave me. I definitely am not bringing her into my home now, but I'm not sure what to do about it. Am I being cucked? What does Sup Forums think? Pic: aforementioned nude.

Let me think about your issue. Until then: Post more

going to need to see the nudes she sent first

Yeah you tell that bitch to go rot. She's trying to ruin your relationship. She deserves to be living on a park bench. Also post responses

Nah, dont let her stay with you. Any other nudes btw?

why not let her stay op might get a threesome

sounds like you are too much of an autist to get the hint your gf wants a threesome

She looks like she could make 2 months rent just working the corner.

Tell the lesbo bitch that. It's a perfect career choice since she already hates men it will only fuel her anger to fuck them for money.

I'd let her stay on the clear understanding that she's to blow you every day she lives there.

Why is she making that ugly ass face with her mouth in the picture.. dude fuck her. Be a man, don't let her move in. You have the choice to categorically say no. Just say no. She's a mess, like you said, mentally and physically. Fuck that.

I don't see a threesome.

I had a bud go through this.

Lesbian bitches like this are controlling and abusive.

If she moves in she will convince the gf (since she has nothing but time to be with gf) how she should be with her.

All it takes is one misstep on his part and she will blow it out of proportion to make her point.

Better to leave her to rot.

No more nudes but this here is us me and my girl

Took your gf a while to inform you huh? Weird. Maybe she was actually rather into it but started feeling bad?

Awwww!

Post gf tits/ass/pussy

Let her pay rent with pussy

You call the girl a slob yet she's sitting on a immaculately made bed and looks as clean as a crisp $20...
Shitbait/10

Invite her to stay and take her to a remote place and slit that bitchs throat and let her choke on her own fluids.
Or just tell her to fuck off..we do not own anything to anyone on this earth. She's a toxic lesbo..let her suck dick for money. It's the divine respose to that abomination.

Was never going to let her stay, but she's my girls best friend (she hasn't made new ones dine we've moved) but I gotta let her know I won't stand for this shit without making an ass of myself. And I hate to admit it but she is a friend of mine too. In this pic, lizzy the lezzy

Owe*
Just wanted to add that this thread stinks of bait.

rarely have I stumbled upon such a retarded face in the internets. At first I thought of your point as legit, but now I can see the other girl's perspective
kys and let your gf be happy

>12 yo summerfag underage shitbag
Go back to your trap threads

Homie I shared a studio apartment with her got a month, she's Fucking nasty. Roaches, moldy food, worms in the litter box. You just don't know

and you're retarded in writing too. as stated before, kys

You should be talking to your gf don't hang on Sup Forums

this.

OP here. Wasnt my post, but he's got a point. Eat a dick.

It's true. She's a gold star lesbian who fears insertion like the plague. No three some. The hard part it's she's known me and my girl for 7 years. They're best friend and she's not going away.

The correct answer is "NO" you retarded dipshit. Grow some goddamn balls.

Alright I think we're past that. She it's NOT staying at my house.maybe I'm asking the wrong question. HOW SHOULD I SET THIS BITCH STRAIGHT.

Don't fucking worry about that, just fucking communicate with your girlfriend. She already told you about the goddamn sexting for fuck's sake. You're not going to scare lezzyface away and if you do anything stupid like try to confront her she'll just try to use whatever you communicate as a wedge between you and your gf.

>financial and mental issues
>tatts & piercings
not surprised so far