Please does anyone have the video of the guy cumming on his classmate and she catches him...

Please does anyone have the video of the guy cumming on his classmate and she catches him? They are in a computer class or something

Ty based user

Loool how do u think he got out of that one? If at all??

If it where me I would of faked a sneeze at that moment

That may work
If this was during school he's definitely on a list

he wasn't caught

he pointed his dick down to blow load less wildly

not caught

big load

What would cause someone to do this?

hormones

masturbation is the leading cause of ejaculation

A normal person goes to the bathroom so he doesn't get a sexualt assualt charge. I guarantee this is some dude and his girlfriend, you can because her legs are pointing at him and she keeps looking to make sure no one sees what they're doing

I'd say he definitely was caught she clearly felt it. Like wtf how risky and retarded is that

It's staged, why would her feet not be under her desk? She is obviously expecting it

source of op's gif??

I got it here the other day

It's this bitch

Sauce?

Naive retarded faggots

Her legs couldn't get any closer to his even if she tried. Her legs would be under the desk like a normal person if this was real.

shittt i just realized that was in my country

With all the shit posted in /b, you'd think people would get a clue. apparently, some people are just so sheltered or intentionally naive/stupid...

How autistic are you? Do you think this shit happends all the time? You know what does happen all the time? Guys doing kinky shit with their gf's at work

agreed.

>Do you think this shit happends all the time?
you just proved my point you clueless faggot

Kek.

These have to be paid shoots. If that was real and she called the cops the guy would be going to jail.

I say this because I was at IKEA in Burbank and they caught some guys and skanky girl doing those so called real upskirt videos. The girl had a bunch of pills in her purse so they took her to jail, and the guy they took in for questioning.

"The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

>These have to be paid shoots.
>If that was real and she called the cops the guy would be going to jail.
>implying jail is always enough of a deterrent to stop some horny degenerate from doing this
Another naive faggot.

Nope just more autism. It's clearly a guy and his gf doing it.

please enjoy your coffee shop coffee tomorrow. and no, those stains you noticed on your jacket after getting off the bus aren't cum stains

Gonna need sauce, OP.

no but I have this

There are people in this world who stealthily cum on strangers. You must accept this.

samefag

You're a dumb motherfucker.

Don't bother. as user above said, let him blissfully and obliviously enjoy his/her cum-filled coffee and cum-stained jacket

And some less stealthy than others..

samefag

You kids just have autism. Her legs should be under her cubicle like a normal person. Her legs are right in front of his cock pratically and they are both looking to make sure there coworkers don't see them.

How the fuck do people cum with such limp dicks?

underrated comment

>Her legs should be under her cubicle like a normal person.
>should
because everyone should meet your expectations. how dare they not?? also, look at how much space she actually has behind her, you normie

>has camera pointing directly in her field of view
>doesn't even acknowledge it...

yeah totally real guys

your naivete is showing

normies get pussy faggot. Enjoy jerking off to dudes jerking off that isn't even a real dude jerking off its his gf

>implying deviants don't get pussy too
kek. enjoy your vanilla shit

They don't