Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Smoke weed instead

why do you make this thread every day

I at about 50 a day.

well I cut it down from 2 packs a day to 2-3 cigs a day

We r on the same boat

You should do whatever you can to quit. If you are smoking 75 a day it will be easy to cut down. Limit yourself to two an hour. Then slowly increase the time interval in between smokes until you get to one an hour. Then try to quit altogether. But you probably won't be able to go from 75 to zero. Cut down first.

Don't smoke where you live, it's pointless.

>75
nigga you crazy
I smoke like ten a day

Why do you make this thread everyday?

The statistical average for time spent smoking a cigarette is 11 minutes.
The least amount of time spent is 8 minutes. If you smoke 75 cigarettes a day and spend the LEAST amount of time per cigarette it comes to 600 minutes, or TEN hours a day smoking. This is ridiculous. But, you will be dead soon so it won't matter.

Source on stats? It takes me 3-5 minutes to smoke a cigarette.

Google it. I'm not here to do your homework.
But, let's say you do only spend four minutes. Multiply 4 times the number if cigarettes you smoke, and that's how much unproductive time you generate every day so you can use your drugs.

Same. I just lit this at :47 lets see how long it takes

I just hit my two month mark.
First two weeks were hell but now I barely even think about smoking.
You can do it OP.

75?
thats crazy OP
unless youre canadian thats almost 4 packs a day

You seem very angry about other people doing things you don't like, you might want to look to that.

Anyway, I googled it ans got fifteen different answers in two minutes. When you need to cherry-pick, or just make up, stats to make a point you're just being a fool.

Done

I don't smoke straights any more. Ten quid a pack? No thanks.

75 cigarettes multiplied by only four minutes is still 300 minutes, which is five hours.

>>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day
>anyone here managed to quit smoking?

How many times a day does this thread get posted?

You are an adult addicted to pacifiers that deliver drugs and you think that I am a fool? Fucking hysterical.

That shit is worse for lungs.

pack-a-day habit for 26 years. started dating girl 16 yrs younger than me (pic related). she's a med student. doesn't want to get too involved with a dude way older than herself if he's just gonna die on her soon. told her i'd always planned to quit when i turned 40. turned 40 last week. i steal a couple of drags every day at work from colleagues (never a whole smoke) but no cigs from 5pm on. so far so good. but i've also got someone that motivates and supports me.

I'm murrifag what's that in dollars?
I pay about 4.75 a pack for Marlboro

yea but nobody smokes 75 joints a day

You are an adult who bases far too much of their life on the actions of others. I, on the other hand, do what I want and respect others' rights to do the same.

Yeah, it's about 15 bucks. We get screwed in the UK, so I roll my own.

>this exact same thread again
why

Snoop Dogg does

You better finish that motherfucking cigarette you faggot

I stopped two weeks ago and haven't touched a cigarette since. I really love the taste of cigarette and I love to smoke, but something got into me and I just stopped. I don't want to smoke anymore.

You realize you can do other things while smoking cigarettes, right?

Holy shit nigger

go to the doctor man, your GP will help you off it, tell him how much you smoke so he actually takes it seriously

No, you are a drug addict who rationalizes reasons why you're not.
You are an adult addicted to pacifiers like a baby. You are a drug addict who can't make it more than an hour without using your drugs. You are weak and pathetic.
You let drugs run your life.

snoop dogg is a wanker

I don't smoke that much (maybe five in a day?) and I'm fine with it, thanks.

Kek yea I took a couple more his before killing it. Had to make up the time it takes to post and captcha. Total time was 2 minutes and 39 seconds

I smoked a lot Op.

Wanna know how i quit?

I just stopped smoking and got a life you fucking idiot.
It really isnt hard. If you want something in your mouth so bad go find a cock you faggot.

Yes, but the smoking always comes first.
If there is an activity where you can't smoke for extended periods of time you don't do it.

It's not.

Speedhack nub

slag

I dont need to quit because I never started.
Every smoker goes through the process eventually of trying to quit, I rather just not start the problem to begin with. Because Im not a fucking retard that thinks it looks cool

I haven't at any point claimed that I'm not an addict. You seem to be arguing points that haven't been made, while repeating yourself.

This shows that you have this kind of 'argument' quite a lot. I think you might be more obsessed with smoking than most smokers, but I'm sure you can get help; you just have to want it.

Great argument. But it's the typical argument that drug addicts use.

tobacco is way worse for your lungs

It does look cool though

>getting this triggered by one of the most popular drugs available
i'll enjoy having you pay for my lung transplant

Find the stoner. Go smoke a blunt and off yourself degenerate. Everyone hates your kind

I don't even smoke and you are by far the biggest fag in this thread. Spend a few more years growing up before interacting with human beings again.

You are defending an asshole activity.
You can try and redirect if you want, but the fact remains that you are an adult who is dependent on pacifiers and drugs.
It's pathetic and disgusting. You are weak and selfish, and you need to grow up.

It doesnt but smokers think it does. Because its edgy and cool to not care and destroy your body.

Maybe it looks cool in a hollywood movie on the battlefield, but taking a smoke break at work just makes you look like weak willed faggot.

Fuck off. You assholes are the worst example of weaklings.

says the guy shitposting like it's his job on Sup Forums

I've had my right lung pop twice because I was smoking about the same as op (50grams of tobacco in thee days,75plus aday) can't be fucked quitting, I enjoy it to much and it keeps me some what sane as well as I don't drink or drugs.

wow, some daddy issues or some shit comin from this nigga

you really let him get you deep, didn't you user?
Next time you want to make a speech, make sure there's a camera around. otherwise your hbo shit is embarrassing around here.

i never understood cigratess there highly addictive and you dont really get a good high from them, and once its routine there is no perceptive high, i dont know i feel like if im gonna do a drug im gonna do somthin that atleast gets me somewhere

What I love are the drug addicted assholes who stop working 7 or 8 times a shift to smoke, and then complain about people who don't work for a living and use drugs. Fucking idiots.

>he gives a reasonable conclusion that drug addicts are weak willed
>your response is "u a fag"
Nice. Shows who the intelligent ones are in the conversation.

I can't tell if you're trolling or if you actually have some emotional impairment.

>citation needed
>being this mad
go to the pool timmy, maybe you'll find some friends your own age

This

>says that smoking during the break makes you look like a faggot
>browses trap threads at work while no one's looking

This. Had been smoking for nearly ten years and pretty much did just what this user advised. Two years after implementing this strategy I'm happy to say I've kicked the habit for good. Haven't had one since October

yeah, what i did is i started vaping and smoking, then slowly decreasing the nicotine in the vape and cigarettes smoked, been clean for 2 years

You are really really bad at psychoanalysis, you should probably stop.
Watching Jeraldo or Dr Phil doesn't teach you anything that is applicable to real life.

>The statistical average for time spent smoking a cigarette is 11 minutes.
bullshit. i smoke one in 1.5-2 minutes.
nobody ever needs 11 fucking minutes or more (as you say it's an average value) for one cigarette.

this exactly

Another completely made up "argument" presented by a drug addict

I don't browse degenerate threads like traps, or feet, or furry shit.
I have actual taste such as 3D loli but Sup Forums doesn't allow threads like that.

You've repeated yourself again. We understand how you feel; you don't need to keep saying it over and over.

I make choices for myself, anyhow. I don't need your validation.

Crack head maybe?

what's it like living with autism

We all know you're here for that boi pucci.
Btw I quit smoking.

i mean sure, if you'd rather get in your knees like a sunordinant dog and scrub the floors to go that ~~extra mile~~ for $8.50/hour that rich corporate motherfuckers who go to cafes in italy for a week just for fun want you to do, feel free. Otherwise, I'm going on a smoke break. Faggot.

Ps. Marc can go fuck himself, he doesn't lift a finger and gets paid way more than his crew. Lazy fat fucks. All of them. Fuck corporate greed.

That was an unnecessarily hurtful thing to say

Welbutrin seems to be effective.

Asshole. If you're at work, you have to go to the area where smoking is allowed. That travel time is included in your fucking around time. It's part of the time you are stealing.

:^)

Your choice is to be a pathetic weakling.

I used that Chantix stuff. It honestly has worked for me. The only "bad" thing I noticed while taking it was right after taking the pill, I CRAVED a smoke. But 15 minutes later I was fine.

It's been nearly 3 months now and the urges are nearly gone. I still enjoy the smell of smoke though, but that might be expect.

Same man, I never got into cigs for exactly that reason - took a puff from my friends cig one time, felt nothing except light headedness for a few seconds. Fuck that shit.

Although, i'm basically addicted to weed now so I can't really talk. Even LSD is addicting to me. I take it as often as I can. People say it's me trying to escape my life using drugs, they're probably right.

Op I'm going to suggest something that isn't really accepted around these parts, but have you considered vaping? something in about the mid range at 24mg/ml would probably help you ween off the smokes alittle bit easier. I have been doing it for 3 years havnt bought a pack since and I quit vaping about a week ago feel great.

You're completely missing his point. Did you even register what he said, you fucking faggot? The message wasn't "you're a fag", the message was "Grow the fuck up."

Seriously, it's like wrangling a bunch of autistic children.

I fucking hate public smokers, go fucking smoke 10 packs a day for all I care.
Dont fucking smoke in public and infect our breathing air you stupid niggers, public smokers should be shot on spot.

kek

Sage

No cares about your validation. You really think a drug addict's opinion matters? On fucking anything? You guys are retards and sheep and deserve to be gassed. You can tell someone is a retard if they have a pack of a cigarettes.

Beta detected

Keep saying it, we'll all be convinced soon enough. Maybe eighteen times is the way to go? Go for eighteen.

nah, definitely trolling. otherwise he coldn't stand 4 chan long enough and would either damage hmself or get a stroke or sth

on the other hand maybe he just arrived here...

kek

How long is ur foreskin?

You can tell someone is a retard if they spend any energy at all getting worked up about what other people do with their lives.

seriously, like dude go to a therapist.

kekkekkek

Not true

They're already being gassed.