If I died today, nobody would care except the people who have to clean the mess

If I died today, nobody would care except the people who have to clean the mess.

So

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

And they certainly wouldn't be happy about it.

See, even after death you make everyones life fucking miserable

before you kill yourself? Buy me some things please?

If it makes you feel any better, chances are not even them would care.

Someone, somewhere would.

Your family has to pay for the fucking funeral and shit even if theyre poor. You still cause problems, dipshit.

Truth is they don't care cleaning your mess, it's just work, just another day in the office, so no one gives a fuck about you stupid faggot

I have nothing to give, part of the reason I'm still here is because I would just be more misarry after death. Part of me just wants this to end, part of me wants to see the other side and if it's better.

/thread

Well, it ain't. Man up, motherfucker.

take a vid of your suicide. I am sure people will be falling all over themselves to get a copy.

Nefags will be posting it for years to come!

There is no other side. It's just sleep without dreams.
Forever.

There is no other side. Your brain will stop recieving and transmitting signals throughout your body. Your consciousness will just cease to exist, and you will not even know.

Doesn't sound that bad then does it?

Yes this is the second reason I dont. First is my religion. Idk if I didn't belive in God I wouldn't be here.

Dude, you're totally free. Invest in a bike or something or backpacking gear and just start riding across the country. If you ever think you'll kill yourself, you might as well say fuck it and just go to another country or just start walking and see some cool shit. You literally have no rules to live by, fly birdy.

I want to leave where I'm at so bad. But I have debt and I'm afraid to leave the family that is around. Though we aren't close, they are all I have.

Thats not true OP
the coroner and the guys in the funeral home would he happy to see you for business

Your family is all you have?
Kidnap some little girl so you have someone else
>Kidnap a little girl
>now relies on you for food water etc
>you now have a sense of purpose
>maybe Stockholm syndrome?
>????????
>profit

Depends on the life you were living.
Anyway, things have a way of changing at anytime for no reason whatsoever, for better or for worse.
There's a saying that I've been trying to live by lately: "Live your life so intensely that you burn yourself down to nothing. This is the only way you can cheat The Reaper out his pound of flesh."

I'm in debt, can't afford to feed another mouth

I love you Sup Forums

Sounds a lot like "yolo"

But ya, things are changing but they don't seem to be getting better