Post your battlestation and judge other's

Post your battlestation and judge other's.

The Lonely Chamber?

what are you posting from, shitlord?

Is that some weird MLP/Alien fleshlight on your desk? ffs OP

looks like a water bottle sitting on a coaster

Who gets 12 gb of ram? 16 you moron. Also upgrade the graphics card a 600 series isn't impressive you're 3 gens behind now

Im running 670s sli'd right now. It still performs pretty decently tbh. But I do want to upgrade soon.

you're autistic.

oh shit i copied an old speccy pic, here ya go.

Whyd you go down in ram? Also whoever said they had 670s and they're still fine needs to play a more demanding game like ARK or witcher 3. Playing it on max requires new high end card

I sold my friend a 4gb stick when his died. Honestly 8gb is enough ram for any game I've ever played. Surprisingly the most lacking thing for x-treme gayming is only having a single gtx 980. a single 980 can't handle 5760x1080 at ultra high settings too well.

rate pls

Nothing can except possibly the gtx 1080 now

b8, track wheel 360

The only thing I respect about this picture is the trackball mouse, diehard trackball user here. Your computer desktop is fucked with way too fucking many shortcuts and shit, and everything you own is Apple. Fucking Apple. What a waste of money..

Fuck off, cuck.

R8 muh dick

iFag detected

but apple have no viruses so who saves money in the long run realy when i dont have to spend hundreds on antiviruses??

kek

torrent antivirus

that keyboard is such a meme lmao.

>16gb ram
>decent cpu
>integrated graphics
>4TB hdd
What is this an alienware or something?

>almost half the shot is the dark wirey abyss under your desk.
>can't make out half the shit on your desk because shit photo
>star wars force awakens framed poster
not saying that was necessarily a bad movie but that's lame
1/10

>2016
>not pirating every software and media
kill yourself, please

? i would rather spend money on a computer (mac) now than have to buy cheap pc and pay same as for my mac because of viruses for software

I know this is bait, but Linux has better security and it's free and it's all I use. I can't help but cringe when I see an iMac sitting on someones desk, just knowing how much cheaper and better of a PC they could have gotten instead. Apple preys on the dumb, and they do it well.

OP, why in the hell do you have speakers facing the opposite??? Like really, man. I get it. Just be fucking practical if you're going spend that much money.

Too hungover to get out of bed and take a better pic play boi.

i dont have to pirate because i saved all that money from not buying antiviruses

i5 /thread

but linux you have to code it yourself and im ot a fat virgin that knows code

Mac /thread

so if you choose between paying for a thing and having it for free, you choose paying? Yes, that actually sounds like some iDiot would do

Macdonalds /thread

'iDiot'? this is why apple is better it has better autocorrect too *idiot

Just annihilated 2 McDoubles

fuck, i took the bait twice. wp

>Battlestation
Thats why your lonely user

>2016
>playing League instead of Overwatch
>Confirmed poor

Don't have a speccy but basic specs are:
i5 4690k clocked to 4.3Ghz
R9 390 8gb
16gb RAM
1tb storage, 150gb ssd

Monitors are both 27in 1440p
Left is BenQ XL2730Z, 144HZ freesync
Right is qnix 27in clocked to 92hz

Pupper is the Dec 2014 corgi model, the Scooter edition

Gl hf m8

>16gb ram
>decent cpu
>integrated graphics
>4TB hdd
>What is this an alienware or something?

Just a media server, some modest gaming.
Laptop for everything else. Not worth posting spec of that

This fnatic comeback is real brah

Hype fnatic

Nice battlestation m8 r8 8/8

Too tidy/10

I like how your monitor is worth more than your entire system

Looks good though. You prefer the single ultra wide over two monitors? Or would you rather have two ultras

Im just watching LCS nigger

>Windows 7
>i5
>DDR4
>GTX 670
>less than 2TO

Are you a poorfag?

Built the system for £1,200 a few years ago, the monitor was £600.

I prefer a single ultrawide, with programmes snapped either side it's like having 2 4:3 monitors, plus I like it when games support the aspect ratio.

Just re arranged

archaic garbage aesthetic / 10

I can see this looking really nice if you put some effort into hiding the wires along a leg of your desk or something with zipties. Also to point out the obvious, clean your space you fucking shitlord.

Am jelly of your internals, however meme left hand gaymer pad is a meme, and that mirror is kind of offputting. 7/10

I'll excuse the meme keyboard because otherwise this is a really dank setup
>GabeN inside
I want that sticker
8/10

first, see proper speccy:
Second, my computer serves my purposes, I prefer windows 7, you don't know what you are talking about, and if I needed to upgrade I would, but I don't.

wait for the cocaine withdrawal to wear off before you take a picture next time. Your monitor size ratio is kind of hilarious. that large of a monitor at your desk can't be healthy.
5/10

Gotcha. Yea that system would be pretty top tier about 3-4 years ago, I imagine that's when you got it. Gonna upgrade to 1080? That would be the most immediate upgrade need I think

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.00GHz
32.0GB ram
Asus z170-A
Acer P205H (1600x900@60Hz)
AMD Radeon R9 390 Series (MSI)
2 500 gb drives, one for boot one for steam games.

>Razer

I know, I know. I got it half price since a local computer store was closing down and getting rid of stock. It's a solid keyboard for what I paid and still works, so I don't see a point in replacing it for no reason.

I'm pretty sure this is shopped, clearly this much faggotry can be contained on one desk.

Cant* fuck that typo, I blew it :(

Cluttered shithead here

Yea I've been meaning to cable manage, but it doesn't bother me too much. And most of the other clutter has been cleared now. Really want I want is a larger desk

>Am jelly of your internals, however meme left hand gaymer pad is a meme, and that mirror is kind of offputting. 7/10
What mirror? The gamepad is a necessity though, since I still play WoW on and off and dislike putting tons of keybinds all over the regular function keys. I don't use it for anything else. Thanks though.

I'm a music producer and I like to game. I don't have a pic of my rig at the studio, but ill post a pic of the case in my room which is mostly used for storage now since I'm never home.
Sorry for the shit quality pic. 4mb limit is bullshit.
Specs are...
6700k @ 4.4 stable
2 980ti hybrid SLI stock speeds
32 gb quad channel gkill ram @ 3400
1000P evga psu
Asus rog maximus hero VIII

Oh, THAT "mirror". That's actually my girlfriends PC. Same as mine minus a few upgrades.

Forgot to mention cpu is watercooled too, gtx 110i corsair. System temps usually run no hotter than 35C on a hot day. Not bad considering I live in Miami

Ill think of an upgrade when my GPU can't keep up with AAA games.

I can still run most AAA games at full res on mostly high settings. In benchmarks a 780 Ti is almost on par with a 980.

I'd also wait for 3rd party 1080 cards to come out, where they'll be cheaper, cooler and quieter etc.

Gonna take the bait and say it.
1) Macs get just as many viruses, most sites are coded to alternate for safari, so any viruses are targeting you anyways.

2) Like windows 10, you pay for the virus anyways. (Mac auto update shit)

>i7 6700k ~$350
>32.0GB ram ~$100-$200
>Asus z170-A (marketed as "pro gaming") ~$140
>AMD Radeon R9 390 Series (MSI) ~$380

>NO SSD
>2 500 gb drives, one for boot one for steam games.
> one for boot
>500 gb hdd for boot and is not SSD

>R9 390 MSI
>1600x900 monitors

>red leds on every single peripheral
>cheap chink keyboard, mouse, and headphones
>LED MOUSEPAD LMAO

Your computer setup is soooo fucking lopsided with where you put your money jesus christ.

>What mirror?
OH SHIT LOL. Did not give that second almost identical desk setup a second look and just assumed was a mirror.

>I'm a music producer
>those specs on your "storage computer"
am jelly you must be rich.
What music do you produce? Are u well known?

Pic of internals. Tbh I dont give a fuck about cable management. Also these fuckin tubes do not bend to your will what so ever.

hardly, back when I had money i spent it on things i liked, when i came to actually upgrading my computer, i got hit with needing a new car and insurance and got put out of a job, so i had got what i could afford.

Oh I thought that was the 750ti for some reason, the 780ti is a beast

Why the fuck do you have a dentists mouse

My bad user, I meant my room is used for storage mainly. That is my production rig, I just almost never take it home and because of that im almost never home. Might as well sleep in the studio.
As far as being rich, no. It took a lot to build an all in one rig. I have a 1tb hdd which stores all my software and most of my samples, then i have 2 2tb hdds with some larger kontakt libraries in them and all my steam games.
As far as being famous, eh. I have an album coming out with tommie sunshine, passed skrillex in the beatport charts, played some big shows, and have a shit ton of artists playing my music all the time. But thats all how you loom at it. If I told you who i was, none of you would know any of my work most likely lol

>OH SHIT LOL. Did not give that second almost identical desk setup a second look and just assumed was a mirror.
Actually, now that you mentioned it... sides -> orbit.

>played some big shows
So who are you? I know electronic music kinda well.

Actually worth mentioning, I produced all the music for redbulls new tv show with tommke sunshine as the host. My name in the credits is blueman music group or some bullshit. Redbull are a bunch of assholes and didnt wanna give us any credit, but i still got paid and get paid every time they play an episode so no fucks given.

It's a mess at the moment

how many cock you suck per day?

i found you and your pals

share wallpaper faggot

I have 2 aliases. None of which have a very big following on soundcloud unfortunately. And by big, i don't mean ultra, more related to shows people like chocolate puma would play. I say that cause we've been on the same lineup before. The poolpartoes before ultra, webster hall in NYC, Grand Central before it shut down, stuff like that.

And so is my PC

wallpaper please senpai desu

I like how you have opted for bumblebee color scheme, and semen colored cooling

this is where I spend most of my shitty™ days

This right here has to be bait.

You need some art on your walls.

I'm in the process of building a new rig now. It would have been finished by now, but the MOBO was DOA so I'm currently waiting for the replacement. Here is what I have so far:

Case: Fractal Design Define 5
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Deluxe
CPU: Intel i5 6600k
CPU Cooler: be quiet! DARK ROCK PRO 3
RAM: GSkill Ripjaws V Series 64GB DDR4 3400
Storage: Samsung SSD 950 PRO 512GB NVMe M.2 Series, Seagate 4TB SSD Hybrid x2, Seagate 2TB SSD Hybrid

I'm going to need to upgrade monitors, and will wait for 1080 partner cards before upgrading my cuurent one (R9 280).

this is purely a response to your picture

>is this bait?
No. No it isn't bait. THAT is a hook. Bait has many forms, worms, small fish, chum, I've even used little bits of hot dog before as bait. But no, a hook is not bait, and this picture is way to widely accepted for how absolutely wrong it is.

What chair is that. I need an upgrade but I don't want to spend 700 bucks on one of those colored gaming chairs.

>can tell would have a beer with/10

How's the chroma mouse pad? I wanted to get it but I've heard it feels too slick with a mouse.

Just got my new speakers. Rate my station

it was a bit slick at first, i really bought it because my black lights i had on my desk i broke and it felt empty with out light, but once you get used to it, you wont go back to cloth pads, i have one i use with my laptop and i hate using it, its great for what it is, if you dont mind buying one and having to use a usb slot lol

10/10 speakers
would listen infected mushroom with

dat boi reporting in

pls bully

It was clear, but i forgot to clean the gunk in the rad so it turned into spunk-coloured mess

gotta open it up

I just randomly picked on from the folder, but very nice observation.

8/10 for giving me a chuckle.