Japanese people teach English to Japanese people

Japanese people teach English to Japanese people.
Is there worse vicious circle than this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ugDIYqWmbX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do I become an English teacher? I know English, French and anime Japanese.

You already lost every bit of culture and respect to Fat Man and Little Boy, all that is left if a perverted man-child with bizarre fetishes and a deep love for anime, specially anime girls. Might as well embrace it.

Scrap le weeaboo

>You already lost every bit of culture and respectability to the Fat Man and the Little Boy. Your nation is now that perverted man-child with bizarre fetishes and a deep love for anime girls. You might as well embrace it.

Fix'd

The fuck you doin, dawg?

No, Brazil was correct

>Native people teach English to Native people.
I thought this is normal?

u avin a giggle m8

t. informal Untermensch

K E K

It's not informal. "Fat Man" is a codename and doesn't take an article

Not every school are rich enough to hire English to teach English. Especially 3rfd world shithole.

My post had character and layers, with all the implied use of this one person as an avatar for a whole nation, the casual mentioning of atomic bombs as just another detail, the personification of the whole Japan as a decadent otaku. It had all this substance, you just stripped that away for a bland post.
YOU UNDERSTAND?

t. Anno

Replace Japanese with Chinese.

No different.

It could also be interpreted as a pronoun because of historical significance, so it could go either way.

>Codename: Fat Man
or
>The Fat Man

The bigger problems with the original sentence are addressed in the other corrections, though.

Do you know what a pronoun is

Referring to a single Sup Forums user as the whole nation he represents by his flag is a common gag.

>run-on sentences
RESTRUCTURE IT, MY MAN
>implied use of this on person as an avatar for a whole nation
You could use less words to get your point across, while retaining the artistic flair.
Yeah, but the gramatically incorrect poland ball grammar in real life isn't part of the gag.
>Proper noun
Horry shet my bad

you should learn Japanglish

youtube.com/watch?v=ugDIYqWmbX8

Foreigners don't know what is the difficult points of English language for Japanese