twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What type of webms are you making lad? Hoping for lots of OC this summer desu

Thats a funny way to spell 7kt

conley/parker/mills
leonard/ginobili/simmons
durant/anderson
aldridge/horford/p gasol/bertans
whiteside/m gasol/duncan/marjanovic

Just because a team lost in the Finals by losing a 3-1 lead and the MVP didn't show up in the playoffs/Finals like he did in the regular season, doesn't mean the team or the MVP is exposed, trash, or a failure!! Let not OVEREXAGGERATE. For real.

>The Broshipping has started
Alright guys its been fun but now I must gtfo until next season.

See ya later

no idea desu.
Depends on the memes we'll have this summer

TYBE

>you'll never deep-fry a turkey with based Ernie

Alright so Portland is long on cash and already has a CHIP quality back-court, who do they acquire and who do they have to lose (will they even have to lose anyone?)?

Horford seems like a dead ringer for a WC team looking to break into the next level.

here's the first of many (You)'s

A team like this would finish 82-0 right?

Any good NBA apps to keep me updated on news?

The Portland Trailblazers, led by Dame "the realest nigga in the league" Dolla "DON'T MAKE ME SHIT ON A NIGGA" Lillard who out memed the memeiors and showed up Wardell "softest bitch in the league" Stephen "lightskinned bitch" Curry and their lair, the Moda Center which requires the finest of blood as a sacrifice

The Oklahoma City Thunder, led by Russell "Kobe" WESTGOD the most savage, athletic, and effay player in the history of ball. Kevin Durant, Steven Adams, Dion "the Argentinian slayer Waiters" and Turkish Freddie Mercury. Who ethered the Spurs and banished Spurdora posters to the shadow realm, exposed the Warriors small ball lineup, exsposed Steph Curry as a soft faggot regular season baby that's SHOOK by physical playoff basketball and off the ball defense, were the first to BTFO out of Warriors, and their masterful coach Billy Donovan, who plays only the most difficult of games, set the blueprint for all the teams to come after.

Then there's the Cleveland Cavaliers led by LeBron "the true MVP" "King" James, Kyrie "Uncle Drew" " The young God" Irving, JR "Pipe" Smith, Kevin "3:16" Love, and Tristan Thompson. The most physical, absolutely dominant, and divined team by the basketball gods to win the championship with the greatest story line the NBA has ever seen, with the greatest player since Michael Jordan leading it with his legacy on the line and his hometown in his heart.

This trifecta cannot be broken.
This trio is unperturbed by the media.
They don't care about regular season records.
They don't care about meme players and their overrated defense.
These teams gives zero fucks.

Now they will dominate the NBA for years to come and thwart any efforts made by the memeiors.

I OFFICIALLY ESTABLISH THE BLAZERS-THUNDER-CAVALIERS ANTI WARRIORS BROSHIP
THE MOST POWERFUL BROSHIP ON Sup Forums

WHERE WE AT??????

82-0

16-0

Reddit

This

Few stats on the block

1. MJ
2. Bill Russell (WHY NOT)
3. Kareem
4. LeBron
5. Magic
6. Bird
7. Kobe
8. Timmy D
9. Wilt
10. Jerry West
11. Oscar Robertson
12. Hakeem
13. Shaq
14. Moses
15. Hondo (Havlicek)
16. Elgin
17. Dr. J
18. Bob Petit
19. Karl Malone
20. Charles Barkley
21. The Cooz
22. KG
23. Isaiah Thomas
24. Allen Iverson
25. Scottie

Last year was rbl + curryposting, this years its btc + lebronposting. Same shit different flavor.

youtube.com/watch?v=4r06rvgRLSw

>this broship bullshit already

You guys ruined these threads last year, but at least you waited until the draft was done. Can we non-losers have at least until after the draft until you start shitting up these threads?

Of the 22 times a player appeared in The Finals the same year he won the MVP, Curry hadthe worst scoring average(more than a point lower than Malone in 1997),eighth-lowest assists per game,second-worst steals per game,second-worst turnovers per game(behind his 2015 performance), andworst field goal percentage.

Was Curry Finals performance was the worst by a reign MVP?

Kaman's gone which will free up more money and I doubt they resign Henderson. Probably try to keep Crabbe and Harkless and possibly Leonard if he doesn't ask for too much money. Then all they need is a center who doesn't get blocked every single time he goes to the rim (Plumlee).

T or F: D Russell in a few years is going to have a left-handed curry jump shot

I tried taking a shit, but I guess my ass hairs were stuck together, so when I tried pushing, it would get blocked by my hairs and it would pull the hairs and it hurt

Yeah keep reporting broship posts so we can have quality posts like this

Who is the worst of these goats?

Haha

Duncan

WCK

Stay ethered hater

Horford is the perfect fit and they don't need to lose anyone to get him. They need to pick up a decent vet or two in the front court and they'll probably need to trade to make it happen. It should be a pretty active summer for them.

1. Jordan
2. LeBron
3. Shaq
4. Magic
5. Duncan

starting 5 of Lillard McCollum Aminu Horford and Plumlee? Leonard?

S N I T C H

Timmy

Teague
Harden
Batum
Motiejunas
Jefferson

Either that or Lillard/McCollum/Aminu/Harkless/Horford

lebron or magic, both faggots

Probably Magic since his defense was Curry-tier

NO

NOT AGAIN

1. MJ
2. Magic
3. Timmy D
4. Shaq
5. LeBron

You could argue LeBron at 4 and Shaq at 5 and I wouldn't argue though

play small ball with harkless out there and horford at center or play horford at the 5 with a second big, perfect, I'm faxing olshey the trade offers now

>Duncan better than Shaq

Fuck off Beaner

MJ
Bron
Shaw
Magic
Duncan

Duncan was a much better two way player

hypothetical question

If LeBron was not longer in the east .... That means the east is up for grabs right ... So my question to you is ... What team would own the East conference ?????

Da Land here and AMEN TO YOU BROTHER! FUCK STEPH CURRY AND THAT TRASH ASS TEAM WITH BABYSHIT SOFT PLAYERS AND LGBT FANDOM!!!!!

if LeBron left the East the NBA would have to scrap conference because that wouldn't even be fair

Word it was a TEAM effort. Trust i love Lebron and yes he played both offensive and defensive the entire BUT Irving was the ine that shot that 3 pointer to put them in the position they were in atbthe end to NOT be 89:89 all im saying! The spotlight should be on BOTH or all! There is not I in team and Bron couldnt do it by himself!

Team stream.

All time RBL lineup

Magic/West
Jordan/Kobe/Goodrich
Pippen/Baylor/Carter
Rodman/Gasol
Kareem/Shaq/Wilt

finally got everything up and running (can't use webms in after effects for some reason), even ffmpeg
Shaq was a much better player

Rapz when they get Marvin Williams and vc15+ draft marquess criss/ thon maker and Norman Powell further develops into a Westbrook kawhi hybrid

I'm a Laker fan and even I admit Duncan is better than Shaq in terms of longevity

Shaq was GOAT 2000-2003 though, most dominant ever

The end of the game made clevelands big 3 immortalized. You had lebron with Da Block, then kyrie busts a nut in currys face for a 3, and kevin love locks down curry on the other end for the game winning brick. Beautiful

but he is better than shaq

Probably the Celtics

>rbl

You hold no power here old man.

Love Al Horford, but he better not put another disappearing act with his rebounding in the playoffs wherever he signs like he did against the Cavs.

>They won by 4 points
>LeBron stopped a Warriors scoring run and hit a free throw
>Even if Kyrie would've missed the outcome would've been Cavs by 1

stop it Skip, everyone did their job but what if LeBron didn't backpack Kyrie and the Cavs in Game 6 with 41 pts and then we wouldn't be having this conversation. Kyrie's 3 was very timely but irrelevant

t. Juan Hernandez

t. doesn't know shit about Shaq, his absolute dominance, and how much he changed the game

seems pretty clear cut

Kobe is better than both obviously

are you dyslexic?

Ben Simmons has a play style similar to a mix of Lamar Odom and LeBron James he is 2 inches taller than LeBron and is 10lbs less how can yall say he will be a bust with so much confidence? I see a lot of depth in this draft none the less
Buddy
Ingram
Thon
Simmons

This is gonna be lit as fuck

2 more days until the NBA Draft

Lit!!

This

>His broship has 2 championships

loving every laugh, call me when you get over 15 and we'll talk

he really changed the game, so much so that there is a strategy named after exploiting his hilariously awful weakness

Remember how everyone saw Porzingis work out and commented on how fluid and natural he looks on the court?

Simmons is the opposite, he looks almost Jah tier out there

He might be the greatest passing big man since Chris Webber, but it doesn't matter when that's all he can do

Kendall Marshall was a great passer, couldn't do shit other than that

Don't @ me or my sons

>Timmy was a better defender and had better longevity
no shit

He's an insane potential, but his mentality is very worrying

STEPHEN CURYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Thunder/Supersonics 1
Blazers 1
Cavs 1

>weakness

Tell me more about how which free throws Shaq missed in the clutch that prevented a championship, as opposed to Duncan's missed lay ups/free throws that did such a thing.

t. the original chucker

>better defender
>brushing this off like it's nothing

casuals should be sterilized

Who would take Brandon Knight and/or Eric Bledsoe from the Suns, and what would they give in return?

Bledsoe/Knight deserve to be on a better team than the Suns, and the Suns are probably gonna keep tanking and building around Booker. I'm trying to think of a team that needs a point guard and has young players/picks to trade. Philly? idk desu

Actually 3 since the Thunder cucked Srattle out of theirs.
1 for each team. No dead weight teams like the Craptors here.

Duncan

also the second greatest sg of all time and undeniably top 5 all-time

Where did I brush it off?
I'm just saying even the ones who claim Shaq was better will admit Timmy was obviously the superior defender

atleast Kobe could play lockdown D, had some presence in the paint, and could take/make perimeter shots. Steph has only his 3 pointers and terrible defense and I don't understand how people can put Currynigger on any Top anything with his shit defense, shit perimeter shooting, shit defense, and shit paint penetration, Prime D-Wade and A.I. would BALL on Curry's soft lightskinned ass ALL DAY LONG

>undeniably top 5 all-time
LMAO this has to be a shitpost. Kobe isn't even top 10.

As long as you put Kobe under LeBron I have no problem calling him top 5 all time.

>top 5 all time

No

Kobe was never top 1 in the league

Don't @ Me

saw all of both of their careers, duncan's better sorry i'm not sorry

this

Reminder Kobe has never been the best player in the game, or even the best shooting guard in the game. Always been someone better than him

WHY NOT first?

Clyde Drexler was a better 2 guard than Kobe. There, I said it.

kobe is better than lebron all-time

this really isn't up for debate if you aren't a 14-year-old filipino bandwagoner

how can somebody so "dominant" only have 1 MVP?

Zach Lowe is going fucking in on Steph Curry and shutting that Curry dick sucker Strauss the fuck down in his podcast

>sorry I'm not sorry
>saw all of both of their careers

Well you type like a millienial, but you claim to have seen them play. I'm not sure I believe you. Also, MUH AWARDS.