Public nudity thread?

Public nudity thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/au-naturel-or-barely-there-the-data-on-pubic-hair-preferences/
enf-cmnf.com/2013/04/class-plays-dirty-prank-on-a-female-teacher/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

any more?

This does not look legal

its a college campus, so 18+

If it is in the wild it is fine. For example if you go to Africa all them negroes of all ages runs around in the nude.

I wonder what percentage of females shave their vaginas now adays.. its gotta be like 95%+ in sexual peak years.

Mods

Latest study showed 72% between the ages of 14-25 and 65% between 26-35.
Then it dropped drastically over 35, down to about 12%

Thats counting countries like midland China though where a billion women dont shave?

I find it very hard to believe that 35% of 26-35 year olds dont touch their vagina with a razor at all.

how does it not look legal? You know adults can have small tits too right? Fucking idiots. Look at her size. She is clearly at least 18.

The one true rule about public nudity: The first people to get naked are the last people you want to see naked.

Yeah, if she's Downsy as fuck. Fucking mongoloids.

Says "Library" in the background.
Adults don't go to libraries these days.

That guy on the left videoing it with a fucking laptop!

looks like I was right. 12% of women aged 18-24 dont shave at all. The rest either trim or remove it all. fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/au-naturel-or-barely-there-the-data-on-pubic-hair-preferences/

Anyone live in Central Ohio? Naked Bike Ride in happening in Columbus on the 11th. Perfect place to get naked and legally show your dick to unsuspecting passerby's. A lot of the women that ride with you are Feminists, but they're pretty hot (and naked) unless they're arm pits aren't shaved.

I get a lot of good flashes in every year.

bump

She also has very little curvature around her waist. She looks like a teenage boy who's been taking female hormones

You never said trim, just shave.

I never understood why some people get off on showing other people their dick.

What is so appealing about it?

If you had a big one, you'd understand

Maybe because she is a teenager... I didn't say she was 45, but 18 clearly consider even females are recording this event. Jesus, use your head. Not all bodies are built the same. I've dated 25yo women with less curvature.

Sauce?

Bragging Kek

enf-cmnf.com/2013/04/class-plays-dirty-prank-on-a-female-teacher/

But you are a paedo though

University of Berkley

Oh Jesus man, where do I start..

It breaks all social norms of society. It shocks the person who you flash. The thrill of getting caught, the adrenaline rush you get when you whip out your dick. For me, it's the biggest rush in my life.

Am I a sexual deviant? Probably so. But I try to indulge in my sick fetish as legally, and ethically (lol) as possible. I usually go to festivals and rides like this to prevent getting in trouble, and never, NEVER, flash minors.

Most teen girls don't have bodies that look like they belong to teen boys. I'm sorry about the unattractive women you've been with

Can i get a confirmation for the link? A screenshot?

>If you had a big one, you'd understand
So that means you're not the guy to be asking, gotcha

unattractive is a subjective term. I have no complaints as I like small petite framed women.

What have you accomplished that they haven't?

*little boys

It's fine

I've got a pretty Small-Average sized dick and I love flashing women.

But ...eh ...its how you use it not the size right ......guys right...

actually no, I've been with over 50 people in my life and none of them have been little boys. not my thing. I do like small framed petite women though, like the woman in the pic.

bet you love niggas pounding your bitches asshole Cuck

Fucking pussy

If you don't trust this, trust motherless... C668BBB

>adults don't go to libraries these days.
They do it they're in college.

> I've been with over 50 people
men children an bitches

Dont talk tough you Faggot no they dont !

only homeless adults go to libraries these days

y-yeah man, having a big dick is unhealthy anyway...

Fun library fact.
The amount of information that can be held inside a library can not exceed the amount of information that can be placed on the outside of the walls.

unhealthy and messy

UC Berkley Library.

how does one measure that information, then?
Like, do they measure it in how many lines or words or pages?

qbits

dirty sand nigger I will end you

This sure is a great public nudity thread! I mean wow all of the pics posted I can't believe we've already hit the image limit!

Not buying it.
Square Cube Ratio.

For simplicity, assume a cubic library, with information posted on all 6 sides.

So Ratio of SA:V is 6/x

Which means that value is decreasing as the library gets bigger.

Sorry, deleted a line.

SA = 6 x^2, V= x^3

the volume of the universe outside any given structure will always be larger than the volume inside that same structure
that guy was being a deliberately ambiguously misleading fag and should be drug into the street and shot

Ah, I thought it was just the usual foreignFag who doesn't speak English well enough to write clearly.

What the fuck kind of tumblr shit is going on here?

did you seriously just post the side view of half an ass cheek in a public nudity thread?

Went from public nudity to math.
Thanks Sup Forums

..what
the fuck dude
look at the url
fucking normies