For years now, so so long, I have allowed my mind to sort of close in on itself

>for years now, so so long, I have allowed my mind to sort of close in on itself
>my convictions have become so strong and my perspective so narrow that my miserable routine seemed like something I could not escape
>why travel anywhere if my sadness would remain?
>why exercise if the repulsive aspect of my existence resided in the way I viewed the world and acted as a result?
>why yearn even for love when my youth was over and adulthood demanded a more serious and mature relationship than I was interested in
>I felt my life was over to say it simply
>ahead of me was a long gradual decline into bitterness and ugliness
>behind me was so much regret that even nostalgia sickened me

nostalgia is great though op
everything was better in the past

too bad time machines dont exist
*sigh*

You keep saying "was", OP. What's changed?

Fuck you OP, you are the king of the niggerfucking Kingdom of Jerusalem. Fucking cuck faggot nigger kike.

What is wrong with you?

My willpower has sunk to 0.
I find myself struggling to even get out of bed in the morning.
Everything tires me and I feel like living is a pointless chore.
The only thing keeping me alive is ancient survival instinct.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>I want to live a comfortable life, why the fuck did I talked to you?
>I want to learn to draw, but i'm too lazy too and demotivated to actually do it
>having a shoulder to cry on at this moment would make me feel ten times better
>I want people to notice me
>small problems like this shouldn't affect me but they fucking do

These are boring I came into this thread to see some dark secrets not this "wahhh life is so hard" bullshit

pump your fist

Can people just be honest with me? I'm tired of my friends being like "Hurr user you are attractive, have more faith in yourself, go on Tinder, I'm sure you'll get dates" and then, when I don't get ANY matches they say "Oh well you're not going to find the right girl on Tinder. But you still need to have faith in yourself."

Like. Can they just fucking admit that I'm right, that I'm unattractive and it doesn't matter how much "faith" I put in myself, or confidence I display. I'm simply not going to find someone. I'm fucking tired of it.

Fuck you, you son of a monkey chink kike homo

Post your pic

I thought everyone feels this way?

Try the bible, if you can believe then it might offer an answer to why you feel this way.

Maybe you're a prophet waiting to happen

Post a picture of yourself, please.

I swear I will reply honestly with my opinion.

Women seem to judge men harsher than men judge men tho so keep that in mind (I am a guy).

Sounds like you've got a pretty meaningless life at the moment, man. But I don't mean that as an insult. All lives are meaningless until you choose to give them meaning.

Nobody can choose for you what your life is going to be about, but you've got to find something. Whether it's helping people or making art or travelling places or getting really good at some hobby or even a religion - something.

I can't believe my relationship is over. I just want to work on things with her and it's just pushing her further away. She won't reply to my texts and won't call when she says she will. I still love her so much and she doesn't care anymore.

I'm sorry but I can't trick myself into believing the Bible.
And no, normal people don't feel this way.
That's why they're out doing normal things.

My gf needs to get off the sauce and get her head right. Her brain is partially destroyed by alcohol and years away from ever being close to normal again. Our kids are 12 and 13 so she needs to quit drinking NAO because they are old enough to see what's happening to her and run the risk of going down the same path.

I can, god you sound like a whiny girl I hope your gf is out there getting dicked down by a real man

If you wanted to watch drama, turn on a soap opera.

Sounds like your gf needs some slap therapy

>trick myself

that's why you're so fucked up in the head.

You're obviously trolling, but even as a troll you are really showing yourself to be a shitty person.

What the hell does drama have to do with wanting to read about how some guy jerked it in his sisters soup?

No cure for that one but time. Been there. It probably doesn't help to hear this right now, but it will pass.

Whore nigger kike

Not a big fan of this shit, but fine. Most recent picture, taken about a week ago by a friend

Recently Ive felt at times like there is something missing from my life. I dont know what it is, maybe it is family or a relationship or maybe its just loneliness. I don't really have many friends or a close family any more and havent had a relationship in years. All my brothers all have gone of and gotten good jobs live in nice houses and have social lives and Im sitting here doing nothing but a shitty job and playing video games all day...

I got married and now I regret it.

>Sex went in the shitter
>Bills piling up
>Always on curfew

What the fuck did I do to myself?

replied

btw, got a triple dubs, holy shit

Why?
Because I can't believe someone raised people from the dead?
Because I can't believe someone turned water into wine or walked on water?
I envy those who can believe, it must be so hopeful.

Damn you got a big head. It's a shame about the hair though that is what's killing your dating game. You do kinda look like a creepshotter too

>File: 61760860.jpg (10 KB, 2
oh

then make you own thread
you edgy faggot

Here's the honesty - you're a weird looking dude. But that doesn't mean you can't get women. Remember, even if 99% of women think you're ass-ugly, that's still tens of millions of women who will want your D.

Keep talking to women, you'll find a good one even if it takes a lot of rejections first.

>pic
Also, seems as though she is a bitch. She convinced herself to move. I went down that road and it sucks. Chat with friends and keep talking with at least one person. Don't let your mind wander enough to end up thinking about her.

What are you on about? What's edgy about wanting some different stories that still relate to the thread topic? Are you autistic?

>I farted in an elevator full of people,
>it was fucking a 5 alarm asshole burning gag inducing nerve agent.
>Their eyes were watering ,they all got off on the next floor, I of course followed.
>Round two was a bitch for them.
> My bowls were full of silent but deadly poo gas from hell.
>Satan himself lite a fire in my intestines that there was not escape from.
> We do this for about for floors, all switching elevators,
>on the last floor a drop dead gorgeous blonde gets off,
>My gas of course just stops magically.
>She works in the building, I was just there for paper work.
>The people in the elevator started making fun of her.
>I laugh with them
I think I ruined a random blonds work life, with bad gas

I think I might actually be a nazi

>big head

I think it's just where I'm leaning forward. I have a pretty long neck. Still, that's a new one. Yeah, I always cut my hair short because it doesn't grow very well long because of the widows peak and all. And I'm skinny as fuck, and I can't seem to put on any weight at all, so it's not like I can completely shave. I'll look like I have cancer/Moby

I don't consider you ugly but not attractive either.
Personality is important in your case.

Aaand, I don't know you but you look like a person who has a lot to talk about.

wow, no one said lick Jesus' taint.

you can apply teachings from the Bible in your life, Pslams, Kings, and the Book of Job all have written teachings for an enriched life. I can believe that is infinitely more sound then trying to find answers on a board where 80%++ are probably in no better position than yourself.

You clearly need self reflecting and the Bible is an outlet, asshole.

Yeah you look really skinny, you need to step up your workout routine

I've always found statistics to be bullshit. But thanks for trying.

>a lot to talk about

I do. Maybe I should just wear a paper bag, then the looks won't matter and maybe someone will like me. Don't get me wrong, I've had a girlfriend before, but she left because of the age difference - she was 20, I'm 27, and she wanted to do lots of shit after uni and didn't want to be tied down. Which was fair enough.

Dude, you are scary looking, like some mad scientist with scalpels and bone saws wanting to make a human in to so weird ass animal hybrid that he can walk around like a pet and rape occasionally
Do you own a kill table?

Being annorexic, putting on weight is pretty tough. I'm the heaviest I've ever been, and that's like 10 stone/63.5kg

Like I said to OP, all lives are meaningless until you choose a meaning for them. Find something you care about or enjoy and dedicate yourself to it.

If you get sick of it in a year that's fine, but hopefully by then you'll have something else going on.

You got kids?

10 stone what the fuck oh dammit are you a eurocuck?

No. But that's probably the best compliment I could get here, so I'll take it, thanks

Stop dressing like a hipster, ditch the glasses and the beard.
Girls don't care about looks as much as people think, it's all personality, and you look lie a fink

Actually, babe, I AM regretting my new car purchase. I hardly drive as it is and this payment is really dipping into my hooker money.

>ditch the glasses

Good idea user, I didn't need to see anyway.

>and the beard

Fuck you, shaving is a pain in the ass.

>a fink

The fuck is a fink?

Yes

youre 12 arent you?

i havent talked to my parents and my brother in more than 2 years..

>didn't need to see anyway
You could get contacts or surgery.
But I like the glasses tbh.

he weighs 8 breadbaskets and is 13 hot dogs tall

kek

i dont know
the faggots that live next to me are loud as hell
i cant remember

That's a pretty legit point.

To be fair they're only reading glasses. But I wear them all the time, because without them I look bald, skinny and exhausted 24/7

>I hate how if you don't have a degree, you're too underqualified, but if you do or are working on a degree, you're considered 'overqualified.'
>Women in general are fucking useless.
>Sorry I can't give you the son you really want, but you should have raised that kind of person.
>Why don't I know about 401K's, foreclosures, debt, or other real-world things? Because you never sat me down and talked about them.
>I don't want to deal with THAT or any side of the family anymore. I wasted too much of my adolescence fucking with them thanks to you, so now I have to play "catch-up" as an adult.
>If you're so proud of cousin what's-his-name, I suggest you adopt him.
>Looks like my dick-eczema's finally clearing up.
>I want to study something other than Japanese, but I can't now.
>Really hope my SAP appeal goes through.
>Voyager is the best Star Trek ever.
>Gay men are as insufferable, if not more so, as straight women.
>I FUCKING HATE BEING BLACK.
>I hope the new roommate isn't a dick.

i am in love with a girl 17 years younger than me. i am surrounded by young and attractive women, never felt anything towards any of them, but this one is different! I am happily married and have a kid that I would do anything for. I don't know what to do !

>Voyager is the best Star Trek ever
liked you up until then

Been watching it episode-by-episode every night for the past few months. I love it. Janeway is a fucking badass.

>Good idea user, I didn't need to see anyway.
Hipster glasses moron, get normal ones
>Fuck you, shaving is a pain in the ass.
Maybe it's because you are a whiny bitch, that's why girls don't want you

>The fuck is a fink?
Maybe it's because you are an idiot

fink
fiNGk/Submit
NORTH AMERICANinformal
noun
an unpleasant or contemptible person, in particular.
verb
inform on to the authorities.
"there was no shortage of people willing to fink on their neighbors"
fail to do something promised or expected because of a lack of courage or commitment.
"administration officials had finked out"

I'm in love with my sister and want to fuck her but don't know how to go about it.

I'd fuck Janeways bad ass

I respect her too much, so I'd have to stick with Seven.

>normal
Define normal

>whiny bitch
Shaving every day is a pain in the ass when you have as much/thick hair as I do. And without it I look 12. So no.

>Maybe it's because you are an idiot
Or maybe it's because I'm from the UK, and you're the twat for assuming otherwise

It's called roofies

▲ ▲

But would you dick get assimilated and try and take over engineering?

Just ask her casually, like over dinner or something.

>Hey sis, would you pass the potatoes?
>And after, could you pass some of that tight [insert racial designation here] ass, too?

Yes! Then I could finally be the engineer my parents wanted me to be.

>Define normal
In contrast to abnormal
>Shaving every day is a pain in the ass when you have as much/thick hair as I do. And without it I look 12. So no.
Still whining huh?
>Or maybe it's because I'm from the UK, and you're the twat for assuming otherwise
They don''t have google in England?
Girls don't like you because you have a fucking answer for everything. Girls hate know it alls

This one time, at band camp...

>I love him, but he has a kid from a prior marriage with a girl I fucking despise
>I hate kids, and he's 3 so that's like a 15 year sentence
>He's annoying as hell
>Sometimes I see his mother in him
>Sometimes I hope he'll run into the street or something
>Always feel like a monster for it
>His dad is a contractor and travels a lot, so I'm stuck with the brat most of the time
>I take care of him, but his father is shit with money so we're always broke and I'm always exhausted
>I just wanted to be independent, not basically a single mom at 20
>To a kid that's not even fucking mine
>I think I want to leave, but no money and nowhere to go
>Life has become an endless cycle of housework and misery
>Life is a fucking chore and I hate to wake up in the morning
>I am a monster for not loving and appreciating my family like I should
>But I can't force myself to care or be happy anymore
>I hope a semi comes through the wall and turns me into a smear so it will end
>Kill me, Sup Forums

>tfw you don't know how crazy or normal you are because you don't know what goes on in other people's heads

Hey sweat,

Let's dump our significant others and just be together like everyone says we should be. I'm over the fact that you've fucked over 100 guys. I've been fucking hookers on the side and I've more than caught up. What do you say?

Love,
Cheech

>I know exactly why I do anything that I do
>Except maybe one or two things that deal with emotions or are just random actions.
>Literally, I could sit and explain the reason why I do almost anything
>But I don't know how to fix my problems
>Its fucking awful
>Maybe one day I'll say something like "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong!" and ruin my chances with a cute girl
>But she wouldn't understand that I say those kinds of things to distance myself from others as a defense mechanism because I'm afraid of hurting people and being hurt.
>Help me.

>be at party
>know three other people, including host
>one of them used to be good friend
>"hey user, let's meet up like we used to and watch a movie with Other Friend next week"
>sure why not
>"I have to leave now, because I'm tired and stuff"
>be going someplace else an hour and a half later
>see former friend
>know he was smoking weed in the coffeeshop
>whatever, so he lied to protect his dignity, who cares, right?
>today we're supposed to meet up to eat and watch movie
>no message from him
>ask him
>no answer
>other friend tells me he wanted some alone time tonight

For fuck's sake, I don't even know what I was expecting. This dude is a fucking flake if I ever knew one. HE suggested we meet up today. When we were at a party where HE left early so he could indulge in his addiction rather than spend time with people he says he wants to spend time with. And then when he changes his plans, not even the common fucking courtesy to let me know. He hasn't even checked his fucking whatsapp.

But you want to know why it really gets me? He's insanely strict when it comes to other people pulling shit like this. This fucking nigger has told me I'm not a good friend because I didn't take enough initiative to meet up. Why the fuck do you think that is, fuckstain? Because you need your "alone time" half the fucking time someone wants to meet up with you.

This shit is why we aren't friends anymore, and it was stupid of me to forget that. I could have done something else with my friday night, you cunt.

And I'd bet my left fucking arm that I could have found him in the fucking coffeeshop if I wanted to. Because "alone time" now means "smoking dope with immigrants".

>be me
>grew up with atopic dermatitis and allergies
>therefore I was an outsider most of my life
>was never into the whole "MANLY MANG HURRRGH" thing and just kinda kept to myself and read books or played vidya
>fast forward to year ago
>started caring about what I looked like
>turns out I had less Testosterone and more Estrogen than normal
>like, enough to subtly change my bone structure so I had a girls hip:waist ratio no matter what I did
>I went "why the fuck not" and started shaving my legs, growing my hair out, etc
>eczema still there
>ruining my fucking skin
>literally look like a fucking burn victim
>hope that avoiding stuff I am allergic to and diligently taking my meds will make it at least settle down enough that it is not neon fucking red
>but on the inside I know that I will forever be a shittier version of Hanako

Pic kinda related since pretty much me just with glasses and shorter hair.

>Normal as in glasses that don't make you look like a fucking tool.
Something with smaller frames, metal maybe, moar colour to them, to compliment your face.

Damn typical whore that thinks the grass is always greener.
Why the fuck did you get with him in the first place, that fucker has brats that probably love you too death and are the only stable thing in their life.
You are a heartless bitch for allowing yourself to even get into a situation like that, and not being ready for it. You aren't just breaking up with that looser, you are breaking up with his kids also.
Fucking cunt, just fucking die already

Dude your life sounds kinda fucked.
>Good luck user.
>BE A TRAP FOR MONEY!

>Voyager is the best Star Trek ever.

Nigger, you have poor taste.

>Janeway is a fucking badass.

Very poor taste. Seriously, she's a poorly written and poorly acted character. What do you people see in her? Voyager could have been so much fucking better. Shit, I'm watching it right now, and I'm like "what a waste this is".

Vulcan girls best girls, is what I always say. If you want a physically superior, efficient, logical mate, accept no substitute.

I find the face most important for traps.

Do you have an androgynous face?

>I FUCKING HATE BEING BLACK.
I fucking hate you for being black, if that make you feel better Emmett

>Seriously, she's a poorly written and poorly acted character.
That's every star trek captain and character ever

I have best taste.

>Janeway
She navigated her crew through an uncharted part of the galaxy in a 7-year journey home. She crippled the Borg and brought a ton of new information to Starfleet.

>Vulcans
They all look the same. Even Selar there looks like Vorik in a longer wig.

A little.

>I've been pretty happy with my life, but it wasn't until recently I realized there was something missing.
>As I get older casual sex just doesn't do it for me any more.
>At this point I just want someone to connect with.
>I don't care who it is or what she looks like, why can't I find someone to charish and love?
>feeling so empty.

>be crushing hard
>have no idea how to initiate and/or hold conversation
>anonette never initiates despite being interested
>been about two weeks since I said anything
>just chillin till I give up

I don't even really hate black people let alone any race(except for jews they really aren't a race though), I hate the media for stoking the flames of racism

Best go back to watching Friends, faggot.

>Vulcan women
>not hot as fuck

Pick one. The well known novel isn't called Borg Love Slave, after all.

As for Janeway, given that I don't have to live in the Star Trek universe, but instead watch the show, I judge them on their character, not on their in-universe accomplishments. I don't like the character.

Dude, drop your balls and ask her out, right now, text her do it, fuck it do it! Post results