What does Sup Forums do when they are hungover...

What does Sup Forums do when they are hungover? I took some Adderall yesterday too so I haven't eaten in like a day and it's so hot outside. I don't want to waste this day either.

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gIFm3_YBPbU
youtu.be/L0bcRCCg01I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I haven't eaten in like a day
well not that

get plenty of water and nutrients basically

get up, shower. do something active.

31 year old fag here. Tips for helping/preventing a hang over

>drink a glass of water for every 2-3 alcoholic drinks. Trust me this shit works.

>drink a fuck ton of water and or gatoraid before bed to help replenished lost electrolytes

>if your already hung over greasy food helps me. Also just pounding away at water.

If you have adderal you need potassium. Bananas bro. Eat them. Snort them. Insert them anally. Do whatever it takes to get that potassium in you. Make you feel brand new.

I forgot to pound water before I went to bed. I woke up and my mouth tastes awful.

Yeah unfortunately alcohol is a poison and the only way to get rid of it is for your body to deal with it. The best cure j have found is vigorous exercise. The other things I mentioned earlier help, but if I play ice hockey for an hour straight I sweat it out and am usually good to go afterwards.

It should be noted that exercising out a hang over absolutely sucks. It takes everything I have to get moving.

I'm considering riding my motorcycle to the gym and working out then getting into the sauna after a brisk workout.

Hydration,
Salt,
Fat,
Protein.

Sound's like it's time for greasy breakfast special with coffee and OJ at your local diner.

>mfw I don't get hangovers

Hell even the sauna might do it. Just need to get sweating and getting fluids in.

Eat Popeye's chicken or something else greasy

I remember being 19

I was on an addy comedown yesterday. Force yourself to eat and drink, you'll feel better. Also sleep.

Adderall comedown is the worst.

Actually I might go swim a couple laps in the pool first. It's just so hot and humid outside. I feel pretty good with this fan blowing on me.

I could use a bowl of pho too. Damn that sounds good.

When you are hungover, you should post more of dem hanging tits of this particular MILF, user.

I don't get hungover. I just drink a shitton of water before I sleep.

>33 years old
>hard alcoholic on rum and vodka
>don't get hangovers anymore
>i know this is a bad sign

I miss hangovers.

:(

Drink a minotaur:
1L of water
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon salt
Gulp it down
(can be halved if you can't stomach that much)

Preferably drunk just before going to bed after drinking, if it's already next morning just take a nap for approx 1 hour and it'll work too
(albeit not as effeciently and you are in the situation of drinking a minotaur while hungover which can suck balls)

when drinking clear alcohols neat I usually don't get hungover

wrong recipe:
A minotaur:
1L of water
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoon salt
Gulp it down
(can be halved if you can't stomach that much)

I drink like a literal liter of Vodka and wake up clean 4 hours later. 0,8 liters are the lethal dose for a normal person.

I know this can't be good for me.

Orange Juice
Water
Salt
B-Complex vitamin
Emergen-C

follow with a mug of hot tea

it's better

Jesus christ son, do you have a hard time getting actual drunk?

If so then it sounds a whole lot like beginning liver failure

Nice teteros mate.

Yea, probably. I just always have the mats for a minotaur why I usually go for the simple solution

Jack in the box usually helps my hangovers

Yeah I'm at the stage where german beer actually does nothing for me anymore. I've had a memorable day where I drunk 14 (fourteen) 0,5L bottles of beer while watching wintersports and the only effect I got from it was extreme flatulence and diarrhea without even feeling drunk.
That was like 4 years ago.
You can figure out the rest.

Taco Bell

the only answer

Okay, I know I'm just a Sup Forumstard on the most cancerous imageboard on the internet, and you have absolutely zero reason to read what I comment, but please go see a doctor.

Your liver is most likely actively dying as we sit here and one day - probably not tomorrow or the next day - but one day soon it will fail and you will colapse and die in a matter of minutes.

Do a shot of vodka. Drink a big glass of water. Poor a big black coffee. Get in my hot tub, turn on the jets and float till it's gone. Takes about ten minutes.

If it's really bad put head under water and let the water jets hit my face for a bit. Works wonders.

You don't get hangovers if you drink enough water before you go to sleep fyi.

gatorade
porkroll egg and cheese
banana

hangover cure. and if you don't know what porkroll is fuck you

Dale?

Gribble?!

It's me! I seen you reply that to me like a week ago!

>eat greasy breakfast
>drink spicy bloody mary
>smoke joint
>????
>be cured

I have nothing to strive for anyways. Losing the love of my life 10 years ago made me a Sup Forumstard in the first place.
I got addicted to MMOs and started drinking. Now I'm at the point where I don't even play games anymore. I just drink and watch some retarded japanese shows with subtitles until I'm drunk enough to go to sleep again and then repeat on the next day.

Pic related.

I only like post hangover bloody Mary's if they have a lot of club soda. Otherwise I feel like death afterwards.

Does anyone else not get hangovers? I think outgrew them when I hit 40

I'm the opposite.

>be 19, drink til 3 am, sleep 3 hours, Cofffee, 8am class. I'm fine.
>be 45, have more than 4 pints, I'm wrecked for the entire next day.

>you'll never be 18 again and actually get a hangover from being drunk

Such is life as an oldfag

Were the same age

Beer fucks me up more than vodka. I think all the sugar makes me shit and get all pasty and puffy. You ever try pure liquor drinking?

More alcohol

beer or apple juice/cold shower

Same here for different reasons. MGTOW and fail videos till I pass out

33 year old drunkard from above here.

Seriously fuck beer. It inflates my bowels so bad that it hurts and I get the shits and farts really really bad on the next day.
For some reason, Warsteiner pilsner is especially bad. It tastes good but I had to switch to another brand because of the farts and shits.

Mostly brown liquors - Whisky and Brandy, Armagnac when I can find some at a reasonable price.

Check out Gaki no Tsukai. It's a super comfy japanese variety show that is pretty much made for getting drunk in the evening.

I have 261 Gigabytes of subbed material of that one show right now, not even kidding.

Go to sleep with a bottle of Gatorade next to your bed, when you wake up to pee, drink 1/3 of it. The next morning you'd do well to SLOWLY eat some soft eggs with toast and bacon, something like that. Mostly you need sleep. There's no way around it.

Example

Kiki - Beer

youtube.com/watch?v=gIFm3_YBPbU

They have to taste one kind of beer in the beginning and then go through a lot of them to see if they can find the right one. If they get it right, they get money and if they get it wrong, they get a kick in the balls or something like that.
There are 39 episodes of Kiki alone and the show has a lot more to offer.

fucking retard. You don't get hangover with Adderall you goddamn autist. Before you lie to have taken a drug fucking ask someone who has taken it or do a fucking Google search you down syndrome-infested niglet august

Adderall dehydrates you. Dehydration is one of the major factors of having a hangover.

>Biting
You haven't ever taken adderall have you? It's an Amphetamine, ya know like Methamphetamine?
Maybe not like a "drunk" hung over feeling but it's worse.

Pedialyte is best cure

An IV is god tier cure if you can get one

Most symptoms of a hangover ar dehydration.

20 year alchy vet talking

Fun fact:

Nazi soldiers were given amphetamines during WW2 regularly to make them fight better.
The pills for the pilots were called "flyer's chocolate"

interesting fact.

Adderall is great until the comedown, then i'm out of it for four-days afterwards. It's been three days and my back and legs are extremely painful. The actual comedown about eight hours after taking it is completely terrible too. I'd take a hangover, over that any day. Defiantly not an everyday drug.

fucken love this!

More booze, it's the most effective way to go.

I'll usually have a bloody mary and/or a beer and it clears right up

source: functioning alcoholic for the last ~8 years

>smoke a bowl
>take cold shower
>while drinking 2-3 beers
>while listening to Mastodon

GnT is love GnT is life

There is SO MUCH subbed stuff that people don't know about, but if you search a little, you can literally find hundreds and hundreds of hours of great entertainment.

I was super surprised to find out that MTV's Fist of Zen was copied from Gaki no Tsukai.

Nice trips

Here's my elixir. Don't forget the salt.

>coconut water

So nice, yet so fucking expensive..

>wake up
>take liquid nyquil
>fall back asleep
>wake up a new man

I know, why does it have to be so expensive? I rode on my motorcycle, got some wind in my face, and picked up a bag of fried catfish too.

It's literally 10 euros per liter in le super rich state of Germany. I'm not fucking kidding.
Even the simplest shit is super fucking expensive here, which kind of negates the high wages.

I'm not going to lie, I actually stole that coconut water because the price was too high. I needed it more than they did.

Well from what I've read, coconut water degrades really fast, so the only option to even sell it in the west is to get it over by plane, which kinda explains the price.

>i could get a whole 20 bottles crate of beer for one pack of that stuff in germany

Still good for you. It's really healthy.

Thanks. Only Sup Forums would tell me good job for stealing. Thanks bro.

If you HAD taken Adderall, you would know that your fucking mouth gets dry, the "foam spit" I call it, WHILE you are high.

You don't get a bitter headache or tired as fuck like weed or alcohol, in fact all I've ever gotten was a sleepness night.
>maybe no hung over feeling but worse
Yes, jimmy the autist, you are correct as in you don't get hungover. Then how the fuck is it worse? Can your retarded brain process that fucking word?

Why the fuck would you mix speed and alcohol? The alcohol weakens/kills the effects of the speed. Drinking is great with coke (nothing compliments it like whiskey), but not with speed. Now mixing opiates, benzos, or even decent Bali or Maeng Da kratom with it is wonderful, but not alcohol.

Anyway, eat, drink sufficient water or gatorade (Gatorade is far better to treat hangover than for athletic performance), and get some sleep. Some benadryl might help too, but if you've got opiates or benzos on hand, they are even better.

>trying this hard to b8

You've clearly never taken a recreational dose then. The crash is hellish, plain and simple.

Yeah I drink vodka every night, probably around a pint or a little more. Never or very rarely wake up feeling hung over. I only get hung over from beer. Usually drink vodka straight, but if I decide to mix it I use Gatorade, that helps and tastes good.

33 yo here, I'm quite a huge drinker, here's my tip for hangovers : eat -extremely- salty shits, like anchovies.

It'll help you rehydrate your body.

OP here, maybe I can clarify this argument. I got pretty drunk last night, and around 6 PM I ate an Adderall. I had only one small meal the entire day and I was up til 4 in the morning. I woke up still not hungry at all but it felt like my body needed food. The worst feeling. Felt all weak.

Ach, der gute alte Klitschko.

I don't understand the people that like Bloody Mary's for a hangover. Too salty and thick. If I do get one, I like it with a lot of club soda. At a restaurant, this ends up being too expensive, so I just usually get a couple of mimosas.

>People that have never taken Adderall at a dose that actually matters and then get angry at people that are saying Adderall has a terrible comedown.

Daily reminder that it's Summer.

This is the way my hangover feels described in a song:

youtu.be/L0bcRCCg01I

Ride a dildo. Makes me come at least three times, usually more. Cum everywhere.

You're not drinking enough.

that's my secret user. i'm always salty

Great for helping you shit out all th he toxic crap that's in your bowels after a hard night of drinking.

Taking a huge shit makes you feel MUCH better, but you gotta HYDRATE too.

Hehe I bet you're a cutie pie too

Oh, and watch sissy hypnos, ts seduction and or mistress T while I'm at it. Great fun.