Need advise. I was browsing photo/B/ucket for wins when I found a sheriff officer...

Need advise. I was browsing photo/B/ucket for wins when I found a sheriff officer. His main bucket had a password but his Mobile Folder was open. Tons of face/dick pics and photos of him at work and his car. But there may have been CP, don't know how old but looked yoong. Tried reverse image search on Google and couldn't find a match so I think it may be OC. What Do?

Dump it here, obviously.

Not in the habit of dumping possible CP

Report it to the local news.

Dump the other pics then.

Report the CP

Whats the link?
Post it bro
We can figure it out as a team

Pb Username?

Anyone here have the ability to crack PB passwords?

sauce please

Did you nigga reverse image search potential CP?

No way CP report that and i can see if i know someone that can crack PB passwords

Well, it really depends how much pity you have for a man who is clearly a bit of a schmuck...

Do it fagooooooooottt

What county is he a sheriff in

> Post CP in Google
> Can't post it here

kek

Just kill yourself, faggot.

Used Tor

reverse image search his face, get his name and town, report him to his boss and the media

Whats his name u know we should get him fired

Do you have anymore photos of him i can see anything on the first 1

Don't want to get him fired for dick pics. I just wonder if there's more info on the girl in the password protected bucket. I ID'd him. Can't ID the girl. Not enough info.

Is there higher resolution, i can't read the badge

Same can you find more

I already ID'd him thru some FB screenshots. Don't want to get the guy in trouble if the girl in the photos is not cheese pizza.

Ok, ok...i understand.

Here's the only pic of this girl not fully nude. Thoughts? Should a cop be banging this?

>photo/B/ucket
she is of age

holy shit kill yourself retard.

That phone tho...

OP, you faggot. This broad has to be like 30 by now. Kys...

She looks 15/16 to me

Kill yourself

She's 18. Post the rest.

More like 20. And even if she was 15/16 you wouldn't be in any trouble over stumbling on the pics on fucking photobucket. Stop being so paranoid.

What kind of retard logic is that? It's ok to post CP if the subject is of age today? I'm sure half the CP on the darkweb are of age now. Dipshit.

that phone is an mid 2000's model so she's probably mid 20's now. Still, cp is cp. If she's underaged in those photos, don't post.

Kys. I'm out

Did somebody already Called the tits or leave on a More direct way??

Doesn't even look underage in those pictures, was the point. Doesn't matter when it was taken.

just put black spots over the non-postables and then post em here. From there on out, Sup Forums will decide.

So if the consensus is no CP then I ain't postin shit. Enjoy your evening.

she looks like a kid, might not be but I wouldn't be posting shit when I cannot confirm age. But these dumbasses, post it and end up fucked up. go on..

OP IS DUMB AS ROCKS, or a liar. Dump the pics or I'm calling bullshit

Just so I don't leave you empty handed. Here's a different bucket you can check out.

jamie12_28

Sorry if you don't know how to view TOS'd videos.

>jamie12_28
link?

No

Anyone know how to view Tos'd images?