Ayyy, poorfag here...

Ayyy, poorfag here. Wondering if any Sup Forumsros got the humble bundle monthly and would be willing to give a spare The Forest key?

Bro, I live in the Netherlands, I would love to help you out with some kush kush, but would it be okay if I just sent you some cash for some kush for tonight?

You could send me some cash for bud tonight i'm not OP but i'm desperate kek.

Need to be humble or would steam be fine?

Just looking to get The Forest. Don't really mind how

First come first serve, bro, feeling generous towards OP in particular right now especially since I got 4 grams of Amnesia lying around on my desk and have pretty good amount of money. I just hate poor people in general and non-Europeans generally.

I just had 3 J's of Kush kush

haha, it wouldn't bother me

How much you need right now?
Guy from Eindhoven here right now.

I'm looking to get a key to a game on the Humble Bundle monthly but the game is like £11 on Steam.

Is that all you need, bro?
like 11 Euros?

Pretty much. Well £11 (GBP)

Ayt, man.

jus got this quatro fo fiddy dolla
rate?

> hates poor people
> only got 4 grams Amnesia

Bro, it's 9 pm here and I've been lighting joints since 12 pm when I woke up.
Prolly had 10 grams initially.
I also fucking hate poor people, no question, they are vermin.

I spend a hundred Euros on kush every day, I am sure I am richer than most of you poor fags and pathetic little fedora wearing neets.

I like that. Looks like that sticky good

I can relate to that shit man

OP here. Last bump to see if there are any spare "The Forest" steam keys

Best part about getting high is having a cum dump next to you, my ex left me a week or so ago, gonna hook up with some bitch (calling her over( in a bit. Weed running out, so prolly gonna snort some coke then fuck her with my cock.

I was about to send you fucking money, but you fucking vanished.

I've been here all along buddy. Would prefer just the game key but I won't turn down money.

ayt, I will send a 50 for other shit you need like I don't know what you poor faggots need?
like bread food or some other basic shit you people wear?
maybe buy yourself some fucking clothes, poor people looking like niggers or hobos makes me sick.
Ayt, give me your paypal.

Here's the email to my PayPal: [email protected]

You sure you the OP?
prove me with a fucking time stamp that it's the op

I'll give you the forest key if you can prove ur'e OP

OP here smoking it up watching a friend play "The Forest"

Does this help? Feel free to add me on steam if you want more proof

Fucking think I am an idiot?
OP is a poorfag, no way he can afford to have so many electronics or maybe he does, no fucking evidence...
Write with a fucking marker or pen that you are poor and need help and post it here.
I am not helping some greedy fuck here just to take what I owe to fucking OP.

Post you steam, faggot. Gonna need a PM in steam with same image from different angle.

nvm I see ur steam

Haha, I haven't always been poor and I don't intend to be much longer.

Already gave "OP" the code.

This shit is all yours and you dare to beg for an 11.- game?? fok off naaier.

As explained here: Also it was a request not a demand so fuck off kid. p.s got the key.

Nice trips dubs doe