ITT Sup Forums tries to agree unanimously on something

ITT Sup Forums tries to agree unanimously on something
I'll start
I don't think video games transition well into movies
Literally can't think of a good movie game that didn't disappoint in some way

I bet Sup Forums agrees Hitler did nothing wrong.

Well, I mean, he shouldn't have opened a second front. That's where he went wrong. I agree with OP though, they just dont translate well.

I think we can all agree we want to see more of dem tits.

There's always a place in my heart for Street Fighter. It feels like they ran with the source material without even trying to make it 'in the real world.' I liked it's unashamedness.

Idk I thought the first mortal kombat movie was the shit when it came out wayback in the day, I still think a parasite eve movie could be kick ass

Water melon boobs to big for her slim body size, I'm all good without seeing them fake tities

Lambert's laugh makes any film watchable.

But we can agree that they were definitely B movies though right? I mean, I liked them as much as the next guy, but they definitely were cheesy ass B movies.
What are you, some kind of fag?

I thoroughly enjoyed silent hill

I agree with this user. Those tits probably look fucking aweful when out.

Ya him as rayden is the best part of the movie and also the "YOUR SOUL IS MINE" line, my friends and I still quote that line often lol

I think we can all agree on something.

OP is a faggot.

So maybe leaving it to the imagination is preferable. I just want to see them, not even necessarily fap to them.
Without a doubt, of course

Silent hill was ok
Postal was pretty cool actually
Resident evil I have enjoyed every single one

I would say it was B movie-ish but that doesn't mean it wasn't better then the AAA resident evil movie that blew balls and was nothing like the game

What are you, stupid?

They turned postal into a movie?

Fair enough. I agree on that point, RE movies were awful.

Advent Children?

Agreed

They sure did user, they sure did.

Oh yeah, they're definitely B movies. You'd be hard-pressed to make a genuinely good film from a game, although some modern games might translate better.

Makes any film he's in. Can you imagine Highlander without him (or Connery, I suppose?)

yeah, OP. you're either under 18 or an ignorant pussy if you don't know about resident evil.

I liked the movie but in terms of translation It felt nothing at all like watching something from the final fantasy universe

who is this semen demon?

The Resident Evil movies are excellent translations, actually, given that the games and the films are pretty crap.

inb4 the Tetris movie is actually awesome.

You could straight up make a movie out of any CoD and have it translate pretty well, I think.
Anons in charge of being contrarian.

It doesn't matter of they both sucked its the fact that the resident evil games started off as creepy jumpscare type of games not a run and gun action flick, it should have been much more like a horror movie

Inb4 autism
Warcraft was actually alright

Nice quads

Anyway, yeah CoD could work, or Elder Scrolls or similar games, but they won't make them because they wouldn't make money. The fans wouldn't buy into it and it's too niche to pull in the general viewing crowd.

Ya look at what just happened to warcraft, that is gonna scare Bethesda away from any idea of an elder scrolls themed movie, although out of everything mentioned itt so far that is the best idea

Is it? I'm pretty skeptical about it, but I'm going to see it for the Orc Waifus anyway.
This
I think Elder Scrolls would be completely lost in a movie seeing how a huge part of the series is player agency. I wouldn't underestimate the ferocity pf CoDfag faggotry, I bet they'd be beating down the doors of the theatre in skill masks and ghillie suits.

*skull masks
Plus you could market it as a generic action MERICAFUCKYEAH movie and it's probably make billions.

It would just be about taking the established universe and telling a story in it. It would be fairly easy to do well if you got people in who gave a shit, but that's also why it would bomb. It's too similar to your LotR, Game of Thrones stuff to get any real people in, and gamers would think exactly like you and not go (including myself.)

No Call of Duty game has been straight up shit. They've all been enjoyable first person shooters.

Leaving it in the dreaded middle ground of "not niche enough to bring in hardcore fans, not well known enough to bring in the general public," zone. Like the D&D movie which was objectively horrible.

It had 'not Jimmy' out of that Superman show in it, though.

I think more people hate the idea of CoD more than the games themselves. They represent lazy production/development choices, 12 y/o basement dweller fan base, and Dew n Doritos DUDEBRO. It's seen as the downfall of creativity and new experiences in gaming.

anyone?

Wasn't one of the Wayans brothers in it? It's been a very long time.

I reverse googled it and got "shoulder". So...

Resident evil?

i must find ms. shoulder....

There are no visible shoulders in that picture.

Agree

This bitch is so hot I went through a second puberty. We need to find her.

read the whole thread before you reply, n00b

Kek, good luck Sup Forumseither, let us know

I'm just telling you what Google told me my man

Tombraider

they found what sells and they can tweak it minimally and make a billion each year. it's brilliant

nice trips

Mortal Kombat, street fighter

I absolutely agree, it's like Madden. That's just how "hardcore" gamers see it. I used to hate working CoD releases when I worked at GameStop, it was a fucking zoo.

my own post

Aside from AnJo running around in short shorts and a wetsuit those movies were horrible.

max payne was kinda disappointing but not an utter loss.really did want them to recreate jackhammer gun though.