Ask a guy who is getting married tomorrow anything

Ask a guy who is getting married tomorrow anything.

why are you doing it user

Enjoy your last night

What's the meaning of life?

This is officially a get thread

Why? Just why?

You'll probably regret it.

Does she have more money than you? About 10x as much, assuming you make a normal wage?

If not, you are fucked.

CHECKEEEEEEEM

Ever cheated?

Why?

You are making a huge mistake.

You realize the marriage only benefits women these days.

If the wedding day is supposed to be the best day of your life, do you understand that all the other days will be shit?

what is love?

Has you fiance ever cheated either, OP?

SHED YOUR WISDOM MYSTICAL TRIPS

How does it feel selling your soul to some bitch?

Can you stay faithful? I thought I could, I just got caught having an affair this past Monday. I couldn't abandon my family though. Strange part is, my wife and I have been fucking 4+ times a day since

Baby don't hurt me.

Get fucked
(literally)

>my best friend is getting married tomorrow
>are you him

I'm the stripper That came in your new wife's mouth at her bachelorette party

Best day for a woman
Worst for a man

y u hate blow jobs user

Don't hurt me

>bone em
>don't own em

Hitler dubs of the truth

No more ..

She probably wants it to work and make up for the years of neglect she gave you.

Pfff, ofcourse not, she's hoping you wil get het preggers again, so you are her slave for another 18 years. Dumbass.

I hope you're not one of those fucking morons that spent 30k on one day. Nobody is happy for you, they just want free booze and food.

Marry
>bitch gets fat
>has kids quits partyn
>kill yourself

Have you found her secret fetish? Do you still love her? Was the affair genuinely purely sexual? Or emotional?

Wedding is for faggots now anyway

Post tits or gtfo. Seriously show us what she looks like.

Nah, we've been trying for two years. I haven't been able to plant the seed. The kid we have now is my step son.

She never held off on sex, I was the one doing it, too busy with work and gym.

lmao this. also to make fun of bridezilla and to laugh at the retarded groom who got caught in her web. and to get shitfaced drunk and dance, while afterwards making bets for how many years it will take for the newly weds to divorce

it's a scam, it's retarded to spend all that money for soon-to-be ex-wife so she can have her princess fantasy. also she'll take the kids and everything you value,even the dog. Good luck you poor sap, should've informed yourself before deciding to become a beta bitch by contract

Bye OP.

>marrying a single mom

nigger do you WANT to divorce? fucking retard

Emotional, I feel in love with her. I didn't stop loving my wife, there was just someone else that I was too attracted to

You're a fucking simp beta provider!

Are you happy?
How did you get her?

Say hi to Nik!

IS the blue bill sweet like blueberru?

too bad a man's love is incomparable to a woman's love, you'll find out

My wife bought me a car and put the down payment on our house. She also kept it super tight after the kids, sucks my dick really well, and doesnt care that I smoke weed every day.

>not a nigger before you ask

Wedding cake makes women allergic to sex. Enjoy the rest of your celibate life

Well that's hairy.
Good luck figuring that out.

>not getting married 1.6.2016
Because you fucked even the simplest thing to fuck up, why dont you just kill yourself?

>Ask a guy who is getting married tomorrow anything.

Are you a retard or a cuck? Marrying a 21st century Western woman is fucking retarded, and you're going to get cuckolded for sure.

Hope your wifes aunt and uncle don't make a scene... I know which bridesmaid I'm kissing. ;-)

Because I've been with her for over 8 years, now is time to start a family.

Thanks, but planning on enjoying the next one too

Try to offend as many SJUW as you can before dying?

Why not?

Maybe, but I doubt it.

No, we're in about the same level of wealth.

Nope

Love, son, love.

Yes for people who are assholes perhaps, but this is two people who know what they want , which isn't to screw over one another.

One has to have a high point in his life no?

Baby don't hurt me.

No

Not all women are bitches and this one is a rare pearl.

Willo do.

I spent about 15k total.

Plot twist, I'm fat, she's 52kg for 162

Fags can go die in a pit.

Whoever said she's a wester woman.

looking forward to your upcoming cuck threads OP

prima nocta is enforced

Are you trying to trigger a scottish rebellion you daft nigger?

How much are you paying the photographer?

That is a very specific question, I'm not sure yet, a friend of mine is going to take the pictures.

you tried getting a kid for 2 years to no avail? In b4 she's suddenly preggers after marriage

bonus points if she gets fucked during her wedding day by her chad ex bf

I'm a wedding photographer which is why I asked. Sounds like you've gone cheap and will get some shitty pictures of your day.

nobody looks at wedding pictures anyway kek. I thought about becoming a wedding photographer but the stories about bridezillas putt me off

this....shot two weddings...fuk dat

let's hear it

Ask a guy who just got out of jail after being falsely reported by my wife and her friend anything

>16 cops with ar15s and a tactical squad came to my apartment and almost shot me when I went outside..

This friend of mine is actually a professional potographer among other things, so I'm confident he's gonna do a great job. I'll pay him about 200€ for the day since he originally offered to do it for free.

Sounds like an exageration of what might actually have happened.

She has no ex bf, I'm her first and only boyfriend and she's my first and only aswell. I was 17 when
I met her and she was 15.

she'll have an ex husband soon enough. I've seen marriage poison even the most exemplary relationships

Ok more like 12, they had my entire apartment building surrounded and I know for a fact that 4 assault rifles were trained on my head from like 10feet away.

wow your wife and her friend are cunts. why?

Perhaps that was the problem? Maybe those examplary relations were examplary because those couples never had to face any real issues that affected them both? And marriage brought life issues that they couldn't resolve because they only could be together as long as they kept it casual.

In my case what I see in my future wife is a strong woman who can and will be a great help for me at difficult times as she has been before and I hope to be there for her aswell.

Do u think it will last?

yeah sure bud. Have fun tomorrow ok. Last question, prenup?

what kind of woman would be happy about that ring

In any case it will be the last time I get married.

trick question, there is no way to get a woman 100% satisfied

Agreed.

how many children are you planning?

seems like OP's wifey turned off his internet

I'm finding out now that she's using me for a green card, I wouldn't finish filling out the forms for her citezenship and she got mad and left... a day later she returns my txts saying she's leaving and I've been out with my buddy all day to get over it so I was pretty tanked..
>I said I was going to ruin their lives and get them back, spend 60000 on hackers, I have 7 private investigators etc etc all bullshit
>I said I was going to get them and if it killed me and reiterated that this was a virtual threat
>Her friend called in a suicidal man who wanted suicide by cop
>She knows I'm terrified of police already
>Bitches tried to have me murdered by the state so she could just go ahead with her citezenship
Oh both girls are russian btw, never trust russians

well in all honesty it's your own fault for letting a woman take control over your life that way. sick shit tho, bitches have no morals at all. she should be locked up

my attorney and I are trying to get them charged with falsifying a police report and wasting police resources which are both felonies

And yeah, I'm pretty dumb, it is my fault that I got married

don't be too hard on yourself, these harpies often seem innocent enough. at least you got an attorney, go all the way brother and have that bitch sent back to the shithole she came from

Russians are parasites. Hot, but entitled cunts who deem men should pay money to be with them. if it makes you feel any better, Russian women treat Russian men the same way

She left while I was in jail and took my cat too
MY CAT! that cat hates her and claws her up bad

FUCKING TRUTH!

It's not that youre dumb it more likely you loved this girl and clouded your judgement and probably havent even experienced something like this before more like knaive to the situation

Does your wife-to-be do anal?

she didn't take the cat because she wanted it, but because she knows you wanted it

fucking women man. I'm never getting married, these stories are like a nightmare

I can only hope for the best for you OP. I hope everything works out. You're braver than I am, I'm not letting aannyy woman have that kind of control over me.

You only hear about the bad ones plenty of good marriages that improve both lives involved

big difference between bravery and stupidity

I guess OP was too busy being a love fool instead of looking around him.

too bad the divorce rate is more than 50%, even up to 65% in some places

If not B8 from a 12 yo chinky

I will Go with it ...Well Done an Congratulations .. :) I can be such an old fag asshole here but Cheers ..X

That's true man, we were both pretty in love at first, but cultural and communication barriers ruined the relationship after a while

>Question 1.
Fucking, why?
Why bring the government into your relationship?
What fucking sense does it make, "WELP I LOVE YOU BUT WE HAVE A PIECE OF PAPER SO NOW I REALLY LOVE YOU."
What are you going to do when she leaves you?

>Question 2.
Who would win in a fight, Bruce Lee or a full grown chimpanzee?

not OP but clearly she pushed him for it. Life as usual

>lets move in together
>lets get married
>lets have kids
>lets divorce

usually those are all her decisions. beta faggots just go with it because they believe they'll never do better

You know what it is?
You really wanna know the point of marriage, because in THE CURRENT YEAR it's an antiquated, pointless concept.

She wants a big party where she's the center of attention.

That's it.

Not yet.

We never had sex.

Me neither Sup Forumsro, nobody's controlling anybody.

Love foolishness passed 5years ago.

50% of my shit isn't much.

Thanks man. Cheers

Whoa there. Who talked about government? I'm not retarded, this is a strictly private deal. No one is signing anything.

Bruce is cool, but my bet is on the chimp.

I was the one who started talking about the marriage.