Sup Forums, I rarely come here for a favor, but in my 10 years of lurking, you guys have been there for me...

Sup Forums, I rarely come here for a favor, but in my 10 years of lurking, you guys have been there for me. I come to you guys broken and in a time of need.

The past two weeks, I have had 2 entirely separate dreams of mine absolutely crushed. To top it off, I was recently injured and cant even go to work this weekend at all (I work in a restaurant). I'm stuck in my shitty apartment, in pain, and my only two friends are out of town together for an anime convention, and I'm already getting stir crazy.

One of my internet friends recently got overwatch, and has been asking me to play, but I couldn't afford it. I definitely cant now, since I'm missing an entire weekend of work. My motivation and spirits are in the fucking shitter right now.

If some kind user has it in their heart to buy me an overwatch key, it would truly turn this shitty situation around for me, knowing that, despite the ebbs and flows of the Sup Forums users, the comradery remains ever strong.

I've created a shit steam account for one of you guys to message me if you have it in your heart to help a brother in need. Here's the info:

steamcommunity.com/id/dorcustitanuspalawanicus

I'm not very creative with names so I pulled something from the latest jojo since I just got caught up yesterday

I'll self bump a couple times since that wall of text was longer than I meant it to be, then I'll just let this thread die

how about you learn to deal with a weekend by yourself like an adult.

I'm dying from an incurable disease and I somehow manage to not blubber all over the internet like yourself.

I wish it were that easy. But I live in constant fear that everything around me will come crumbling down before me. Given what's been happening, it just feels more and more likely. I want to take my mind off of it so badly.

Also I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can't imagine directly facing death like you are.

bumping

Your problems ain't shit.

So you want free shit because you're stuck inside in some pain? Dude everyone goes through shit, we all have to live through pain and deal with it, getting a free game it's going to fix your shit.

Nut the fuck up

lel fucking loser. Have some dignity

I don't know if I made it clear enough, but it's a culmination of my greatest fears and shit actually happening all at once. Even though I'm fighting like hell, I honestly can't imagine a future for myself at this point.

I'm trying, but life's definitely fighting back.

yeah. I should have some, shouldn't I?

Holy shit man, get the fuck over yourself, I've lived through cancer and came out on the other fucking side, grow a pair and stop acting like a petulant child.

You've got a roof over your head and if you can pay your net bills mean you can pay for food, you're better off than millions of others in shitty situations.

Again Nut the fuck up.

>You've got a roof over your head and if you can pay your net bills mean you can pay for food

yeah. for about 1 more month, then I'm screwed. you're making a lot of assumptions here.

Don't worry fgt! The AIDS will be slow and painful.

You don't sound like someone who has to pay for their own apartment.
Nigger, you are jobless and you live with your parents

>I was recently injured and cant even go to work this weekend at all (I work in a restaurant)
If you cannot go to work, but have suffered ANY kind of injury that stops you from going to work you're signed off sick, depending on where you live the amount of time you get sick pay varies.

Not to fucking mention if you're "screwed" in a month then why the fuck are you going to waste peoples money on a game? Sort your shit out and stop being such a bitch about life.

Boo fucking hoo life is hard, shit hits then fan and it can suck, it's up to you to deal with that.

k

my share is 350 a month, usually around 20 dollars for water, 50 for internet. Roommate takes care of electricity. paid about $125 for a full year of renter's insurance.

I don't know what specifically makes you think that, but whatever. I dont even know why im responding or using my monthly rates as "proof".

I appreciate your thoughtful response, but dude, can you not understand just wanting to get my mind off all of this bullshit for the weekend and focus on dealing with my problems when I'm physically able to reach around and wipe my own ass?

>gib me video game
lol no

read nigga. It expands yo mind, just like I expand yo mamma.

you know, strange as it seems now, the community has been here for me and pushed me through some tough times in the past (3 years ago and 5 years ago) with anonymous generosity.

How much do you make a month at work?

Without getting into too much detail, the amount i make fluctuates greatly, as you can probably imagine from a restaurant worker. January was the most stable month @ $833

Great. Now live on the streets and you wont have to spent $500 on rent, water and gas! Problem solved! Also, stop eating to save up to
$100 on food and drinks!

Fucking first world problems.

Oh boo hoo, I can't play Overwatch! Someone plz help!!!

actually made me laugh. thanks user

Nice reading comprehension, brother

tl;dr

>If I type out a well written post on / b/ and manage to gain some sympathy, maybe one of these faggots will buy me a game. They're suckers, they'll do it.
Nope. No.

But I'm not gonna buy some random a $50-60 game

lold irl

so basicly your friends are having a better time than you. and you are in deep shit with that accident, and you want us to buy you something that you havent worked for ?

gtfo

that's fair, I expect there to be cynical people such as yourself.

>$40

I can't disagree with you on that

dont correct someone if you are the one trying to beg for something.

I make 1600 month my rent is 800, car is 200, with food, credit card bills, dr bills, and taking my gf out once a week = 0.00, luckly my gf bought me overwatch with her money cry me a river fool.

Can't even post your main account?

If you say you dont' have one, come back after a few years

>I don't know if I made it clear enough, but it's a culmination of my greatest fears and shit actually happening all at once. Even though I'm fighting like hell, I honestly can't imagine a future for myself at this point.

I'm trying, but life's definitely fighting back.

Your acting like missing a weekend of work and that your friends are out of town is gonna kill you. Yeah go one and use words with more than two syllables that's sure to make us sympathize.

I absolutely have one, I just don't want my personal bullshit to come back on me because I have real life friends and even coworkers on my steam account.

I would also encourage someone to make a shit account like I did if they want to keep it anonymous.

I thought about it, but I'm losing hope on this last ditch effort fast.

This isn't just about missing a weekend at work. This isn't just about being so injured that the only thing I can do is sit on my computer (I can't even properly wipe my own ass). This isn't just about losing my backup plan for creating a future for myself. This isn't just about failing my childhood self and fucking up an old dream of mine. This isn't about barely scraping by for just a little bit longer.

This is about my motivation being destroyed by all of this shit happening in a shockingly short period of time.

Come on OP, this trick is older than the Romans themselves. post your main account or no one will care.

Sell plasma, sperm?

That doesn't work if you have as many STIs as OP from sucking cocks all day.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained

Fuck Blizzard anyway, don't play that shit

I appreciate your skepticism, but I would rather be ignored than give up personal information.

This man thinks. I like you. Unfortunately I'm in no physical condition for either.

Who gives a shit? Have you actually posted personal info on steam? That's just stupid.

youre dealing with 2 weeks of pain and lonliness, try 10 years

Bro i know you smoke weed i can tell by the way you type, why not sell some pot its from the earth?

This IS about a video game. A video game. A fucking video game. Asking people on a message board to buy you a video game. And posting what you believe to be legitimate reasons as to why people should buy it for you. You really do believe your own bullshit, don't you? Nobody anywhere, ever should contribute to your entertainment fund.

Apparently he thinks we're going to harrass everyone on his friends list or something

Just gives me a reason to do it, kinda

Giving that fucking dog cancer...

Are you terminally a fagot

Come on OP, we literally cant do anything to your account. You think anonymous from 4chinz is going to steal your games and rustle your jimmies? Steam security is pretty tight, just give us your main account.

Dude, I already said that I have real life friends and coworkers added on my account. That's personal enough to me

Man, my heart goes out to you.

I've been around long enough to know how this shit works

You can twist this however you want, dude. I'm just asking for help pulling myself out of this hole.

If he gives you his main, you'll see the other 97 games he already owns. Then nobody will feel sorry for him.

kek

You're not asking for help you delusional fuck, you're asking for a video game. You're wasting oxygen.

I've posted my account many times and only had 1 or 2 guys try something

You're being a baby on so many levels. Sorry about your childhood dream but let's be honest - it was about time.

Blizzard still sucks, don't support them.

Bingo.

Bro i feel for you, no one should be deprived of overwatch the game is fucking amazing. I would donate to your fund, you poor bastard.

More like 300

Cheked your kek

Thanks man. No ones ever said anything like that, it means a lot. Hope you get better soon.

Just post your main so that we can check you really are a poorfag. No-one gives a shit about what you do or where you live. Sure if we search long enough we could find out who you are but then what? 'OP's mom, look how poor your son is! He's begging for games! xDDDD'
No-one cares what you do in your life and if you want a game you'll have to prove you aren't just pretending to be a poorfag for free games.

Fair argument, but posting my main account would show you guys that I own:

CSGO
DaS1
Rust
MGSV
Nuclear Throne
Risk of Rain
Terraria
La Mulana
Rogue Legacy
Dishonored

and some more trash games. Sure I have some cool games, but theyre from years of collecting / receiving gifts.

How about I take a picture with a timestamp and my library open, just without my info shown? That should be sufficient. I'm a very paranoid person.

Right back at you, my friend.

You don't need to be so paranoid. Most of us are Sup Forumsros with the odd faggot. And yeah but you can get any old account with many games and post with timestamp.

I wish I weren't this paranoid, but it's who I am. And by that logic, I could just link "any old account with many games" as "proof".

>CSGO
Automatic nope

Yes but then you wouldn't get the game because the account I send it to wont be yours you utter faggot. Enjoy your gameless weeks OP. I'm out.

dude...............overwatch isnt on steam. I just chose steam as an easy method of 1 on 1 communication. Overwatch is Battlenet.

Er yeah me too, the exact same thing happened to me, please give me a $60 game too

this honestly makes me wonder how fucked this thread was to begin with since there's confusion about what platform overwatch is on

It's on PC, and everyone knows PC is a steam platform.

Oh shit, you poor soul. I'll send the money thru paypal. Do you want my social security number and bank account details as well? Maybe a new lamborghini? Or maybe you prefer 7 bookcases? Man up OP. Call your friends over and do whatever you want. Be it gay orgies or LAN parties.