Happy gun owner thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-paJ4pJ9Lck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

man I hate euro style magazine releases

Nice Gung

mine

/k/ ->

I'll see your liberal tears and raise you 2.

Guns kill kids.

Only if they won't share their skittles

HK reporting

Family photo. Ain't they sweet?

A big gun... for you...

And I though Sup Forums was a bunch of anti-fun Berniebots.

nice airsofts bros

We like guns
>stop talking like a fag /k/ommando

I voted for Bernie

in an election thing that didnt matter. you voted for peanuts

So why do you folks own more than 2 guns? I don't think that having more than two is practical.

not for long

guns are dangerous and therefore will be banned in America, shootings need to commence

bout to go to a milsurp store. Gonna look at their Mosin and SKS.

dubs says what I buy

>Cruz prefers to be called cashews

300 sbr suppressed blackout. You are a idiot . Go back to tranny thread faggot.

a bbc dildo with laser sight to aim right into your butthole

Mine. Spanish Gun, 1980.

Beautiful family. I'm just starting one of my own. Any tips?

>Owning a usp in anything other than .45

literally kill yourself.

>a idiot
stay in school, kiddo.

Idiot.

I voted for Bernie just to damage Hillary, I won't vote for him in an election though.
Truth be told, having more guns than are necessary for the shooting sports/hunting you may or may not participate in and self defense isn't practical. But for the most part, practicality is not really what it's about for me personally.
Same reason people have more than one car or jacket ect. They are different in perceptible and enjoyable ways, very few feel the same ergonomically or to shoot as another of different design or caliber. People collect them for varied reasons, some enjoy the history of a design or it's unique mechanics ect.
I have a modest collection of 14 and don't really see any end in sight, a few for hunting specifically, some for self defense purposes, some for the history or peculiarities of their design, others just because they are loud and fun to shoot.

It's the only 40 in my collection. I wanted at least 1 of every common caliber and figured if I had to stomach a gun in 40 it should be the one that was originally designed around the caliber. No ragrats, shoots well and now I can say I own an HK and have something in 40.

Purely shits and giggles. They're lot of fun, and older models hold value well. Hunters may have different guns for different habitats/species/seasons. Another factor is you can't really try a particular gun before you buy it, and you can't return 'em, so you end up with some that aren't what you hoped for, but are just good enough to not end up in consignment.

Found out my fns9c is capable of standing up

I must be simple minded because this had me entertained for a good 15 minutes

Owning a gun = a lack of self respect ,the in-ability to defend yourself fighting like a man and a lack of respect people have for you.
Owning a gun is like fucking your wife with a dildo instead of your dick Because you're not enough of a man

Stay in your moms basement

I love 7.62 NATO

Why does everybody who's anti-gun bring up dicks and dildos? Go back to your trap thread kiddo.

pleb tier gat ya got there

>tfw /k/ has become toxic
>tfw the only place on Sup Forums to have show and tell with my guns in relative peace is the occasional gun thread on Sup Forums

magi/k/!!!

lol taurus retard

>H&K
>pleb tier

pick one

Kiddo . Yea go back to your fantasy land ps4

Mine.

i only have a ps1

I've got the type of gun that would make the father of Jesus proud.

>hornady plastic tip gimmick shit ammo

This and my single shot .22 are all I have until I start making more money.
>Thinking about getting an SKS.

Im not a fan of berreta but the px4 storms are pretty solid.

Fucking want one so bad, noice.

ma wheel gat is worth $3000 your H&K is pleb tier

Palmetto State Armory for all you AR-15 needs. Watch their prices and sales for about a month before you buy; sign up for their daily emails, and remember the pricing history come the 4th, then snap up good sales.

Used racks are your best friends when just starting out. Visit them often, the darker the better. I saw a Hi-Point 9mm carbine for $225 today, and a Ruger 44 Carbine for $525.

Ask questions at the gun stores. If it's a good store, they'll love to help you out, and give you lots of good info. If they're dicks, they're a bad store; gtfo.

Henry lever guns are the absolute best .22s, bar none, and even though Ruger 10/22s are fun, you'll want the Henry.

Hi-Point pistols are shit. They cost nothing and are worth every penny. Surprisingly excellent warranty and customer service.

Hi-Point carbines are NOT shit. Get one. Now. Go. Seriously. Stop reading his thread and go get one. Now.

Lurk /k/.

WTF are you doing here? Go get a Hi-Point carbine.

what kind of buttfuckery is this? a flip up front sight with out a rear one? A knock off red dot on top of a 1x4. two light sources? Fucking garbage.

Check out ak options before you jump into an sks, last I heard the price gap between the two platforms was starting to get pretty thin

if you ever shot a gun that was worth anything you would understand why the highpoint carbine is stupid junk

Is that a shotgun with a scope

because guns are a lot like dildos. Case in point, they often are present in order to make up for something that is lacking in the owner, and are decidedly phallic in nature.

why get a sks when you can pick up a used mak 90 for like $700

One I'm interested in is only about $500~ its synthetic. Though I would love to get an AK too, and a Mosin, Russian weapons can be pretty nice.

if guns were anything like dildos I would use my guns as dildos and stop wasting all my money on sextoys

u wat m8

Fuck me, but my PSA/Anderson .308 AR build will only cycle .308. Hoping it's a break-in issue; only 100 rounds through it so far.

Pic: WANT. And I don't know why.

How about my Soldering Gun?

Uh...slug rounds? Or maybe a Remington pump sniper they exist

The dildo in that metaphor was a defiently a black one to add to their cuckness

>Tfw you're fucking retarded
>Somebody breaks into your house with a knife/gun and you wanna fucking fist fight them
>faggot.

Yes, but have you removed the tip so you can shoot it at things?

Quit making a fool of yourself . Tell mommy you want some trendies while you make believe in fantasy land

I live in an area where you can leave your door unlocked and nothing ever happens. Or at least didnt happen in the last 20 years

Well, when Academy starts selling armor piercing rounds, I'll buy some.

>Might be a pump rifle.

This is bait, but people actually think like this so I could possibly be wrong. When you grow up kiddo, you realise how fragile life is. I don't want to die anytime soon and my family doesn't either. I live in the UK but if someone offered me a gun tomorrow, i'd empty my bank and buy it instantly. Anything that defends me and my family from the crazy fucks in the world, is worth buying.

you can get an AR chambered in 762x39 for about $500, then you can also get 556/300blk/?? uppers for $300 each later and shoot w/e the fuck you want pretty much. just an idea.

No worries mate, I just make 'em stick with my trysted Glue-Gun

Saw brand new AKs at a relatively hi priced NH gun store today for $630. Other areas of the country are cheaper. Probably $500 for one online, + shipping and background check.

That's not the case everywhere else. I live in an area where if you leave your door unlocked, a Mexican will steal your toaster
>tfw some fucking beaner stole my toaster.

For 500? Shit man, you could probably find a wasr in that price range, if not within 100 of that.

Just make sure you reaaaally look it over if you do look at buying a wasr, they had a bad qc reputation a few years back.

Uzi all day every day ya fucking pleb

wtf was going for $500 was it some IO brand shit gat

Expanded magazine capacity
12.90x24.00 size

So you're anti-gun just because YOU live in a safe area and don't need one? What about people who don't life in safe areas, you selfish piece of shit?

Nice. I have the same one.

Be advised, I am packing heat!

For a 9mm plinker/not-shotgun HD, it's actually pretty legit. $300 with a lifetime warranty, and their straightforward blowback design actually works very well for a 9mm carbine. More reliable than the old Marlins.

move

That sucks, but how do you know he was mexican? Did he leave a quesadilla behind?

it is not a gun that is fun, it is not a gun that is pretty, it is not a gun you can trust your life to, it is not a gun with histroy. the gat is a cheap shit stick

youtu.be/-paJ4pJ9Lck

...we rob a Mexican...

There are the little furry friendly things called dogs, one of those fuckers bark loud scare them off or attack them and rip their leg muscle to bits. Nobody targets houses with dogs mate ask any burglar

I know you think guns are like dicks, but why do antigun people always bring up dicks? Your not explaining yourself. /lbgt/

Yup. Shoots 3" 12 gauge sabot slugs. It'll put a 385 grain hollow point moving 1850 fps through a 3" target at 100 yards reliably. Fucking bulldozer.

>move
Not everyone was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. My guns were way more affordable than a new house in a rich neighborhood would be.

Again, you're a selfish cunt who projects his own situation onto everyone else.

Over 70% of my problems would be gone if i owned that..

you stuck in a state that won't let you hunt with rifles most the time?