It feels so good to be Muslim right now, knowing that the world will be Muslim soon

It feels so good to be Muslim right now, knowing that the world will be Muslim soon.

Allah is the greatest. We Muslims have shown amazing courage against the infidels. We fought bravely until they submitted. Muhammad was an excellent teacher, and we have progressed to amazing levels of brutality against the disbelievers.

Our reward will be total domination in this world and paradise in the hereafter.

So submit and be a part of the righteous. What are you waiting for?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/video/what-its-really-like-to-fight-for-the-islamic-state
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2/10 replied

You guys can't even stop fighting among yourselves long enough to matter. Muslims are dealt with so effortlessly -- airstrikes on you guys are just like swatting flies. The world is run by whites and Asians, if any culture is going to dominate the world, it will be one of those two.

I would, but you gotta sleep with 40 virgins to be Muslim, and I'm only up to 3. It'll be a while.

Whites and Asians can be Muslim too.

>but you gotta sleep with 40 virgins to be Muslim
What?

Muslims gotta sleep with 40 virgins.

Source?

It's a thing
Muslims gotta sleep with 40 virgins or they get kicked out of ramadan

Worst bait ever, anyway.

Your people will soon meet a war that will make you silent for a long time.

Your weapons are shit, your people are shitty trained, you don't even have proper planes.

Oh naive infidel, this is not just a war of advanced weaponry. While we are slughtering the disbelievers as we find them, the domination of the world is simultaneously being accomplished by other means....
>pic related

After watching this video can you really see idiots like these ruling the world? news.vice.com/video/what-its-really-like-to-fight-for-the-islamic-state stupid tactics leading to a loss of men and equipment

when are muslims gonna learn how to shave?

Im waiting to People like you to die in his own shit and piss

Why do you try to bait us so, user?

We shave other areas, just not the face. Don't be mad, your peachfuzz will kick in soon.

I hate smelly sandniggers.

How are we "infidels"? The word comes from the Latin "fidelis", which means loyalty, and thus "infidel" means unloyal; last time I checked, I was never loyal to Allah in the furst place.

Sometimes we might smell bad after fucking your mother. It's a good thing we wash before prayer 5 times a day... otherwise we'd be left with that infidel bitch smell all day.

y'all motherfuckers are scared of pigs yet you claim you will take over the world soon

>manykeks

*loyal, not loyalty.

I care not what the Latin meaning is. You are an infidel to us, by the English definition. (Kafir)

Funny way to spell atheist.

Would you eat or touch shit? No. Does that mean you are scared of your own poop?

there is no god

no but i am scared of dirty muslims trying to ruin my flight, so there's that

Well, the English word means unloyal; an unloyal woman is an infidel, for she broke her fidelity with the man. See how that works.

Everyone knows that is bullshit .....women scare the hell out of you sand niggers....you guys fuck young boys and goats.

Tfw people think i look mooslim even tho im not

Ask the woman of Cologne how good it was. Ask the 1400 teenage girls who skipped school to get drunk and high with us how good the sex was.

Your mother has had more Muslim cock in her than a halal chicken slaughterhouse.

Stay out of the USA faggot, not welcome

even tho this is bait i will chime in.

you realise that pigs are used in part of the manufactuing process for guns and bullets right, which means that when you stupid motherfuckers get killed or used them you will not be allowed into lol"pardise" so go back to your cave and if you really beilieve this shit come at us with swords and shit. stay true to you stupid beliefs- this is why i put pork joints in the halal section when i go shopping

another point to you goat fuckers
in your piece of shit holy book it states that once you cuntbags fucks a goat " all the time" you are forbidden to eat it. now what does that say about you. that you guys are fucking goats and eating them so much that even your holy book has to be like bro chill out a bit

Lol, unintentional pork interaction doesn't mean anything. In fact, it's fine to eat pork if you are starving and there's nothing else available.

Nice Bait

>No pork.
>No beer.
>No weed.
>Must read book by a pedophile, about a pedophile.
No.

I heard that for each virgin they don't fuck, they can apologize to Allah by sucking goat's dick.

Muslim women just love wandering into US military bases

Cologne bitches are fucked up little cunts anyway

Muslim men have to rape because women don't want them.
Meanwhile refugee girls suck German dick on park benches and orgasm when they feel Langobard cum back of their throad

Once you go Catholic you Muhammed raped little girls.

SUCH A BULLSHIT!! LMFAO...

Pic related - it's the only cure for reactionary and fascist fucks everywhere, whether they're Islamic fundamentalists or white supremacist Trump supporters