Why don't you like Epitaph, user?

Why don't you like Epitaph, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtqTQZ3iXbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Huh? It's the best song on the album.

I think it's pretty fantastic too, but it seems like a lot of people on here hate it. Maybe they're just memeing.

Most people here hate on Moonchild

To be fair, Moonchild is easily the worst track, but in the same way For Dinner... is on Spiderland. It's a necessary break from the epics before, so it's not a bad song, just doesn't live up to the other ones.

Epitaph>In the Court of the Crimson King =I Talk to the Wind>21st Century Schizoid Man>Moonchild
but red is still best album though

its the best son, maybe their best song

>what is I talk to the wind

>i talk to the wind
>the wind does not hear
what do?

talk louder

The wind cannot hear, user. Try talking to a qt next time

21st Century Schizoid Man = I Talk to the Wind = Epitaph = Moonchild = In The Court of the Crimson King

Epitaph > The Court of the Crimson King > 21st Century Schizoid Man >>> I Talk to the Wind > Moonchild
Indisputable fact.

>no attempts to dispute it

i'd dispute that there should only be one or two >'s between 21st Century Schizoid Man and I Talk to the Wind, but otherwise yeah this is correct

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtqTQZ3iXbc

it's a rip-off, this came out in 1968

Disliking Moonchild means that you're a fucking pleb.

this

I legit think it's the worst track on the album. Moonchild may get kind of boring, but Epitaph is almost cringy in its poetic/lyrical approach. Having said that - In The Wake of Poseidon, Epitaph's supposed counterpart, is one of my favorite KC songs

Moonchild is the best track

no its;
i talk to the wind > epitah >in the court of the crimson king > 21st century schizoid man >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> moonchild

Actually it's the exact opposite

21st Century Schizoid Man > The Court of the Crimson King > Epitaph >>> I Talk to the Wind > Moonchild

didn't knew you enjoy shit music user. I mean i get 21st century schizoid man but moonchild? no thanks

top pleb

Actually, scratch that.
21st Century Schizoid Man > The Court of the Crimson King > Epitaph >>> Moonchild >>>>>>>>>>>> I Talk to the Wind

>Epitaph is almost cringy in its poetic/lyrical approach
this so much, i kind of like the composition but it's so overbearing combined with the lyrics

Court of the Crimson King > 21st century schizoid Man > I Talk To the Wind > First 2 minutes of Moonchild > Epitath >>>>>>>>>> Rest of Moonchild that you inevitably skip after first listen

To me pictures of a city is better than 21st century schizoid man also. Other than the devil's triangle it felt like a far more solid album in general