Why are Jews hated so much on Sup Forums. They get treated like shit and blamed for everything...

Why are Jews hated so much on Sup Forums. They get treated like shit and blamed for everything. You'de think after 6million of them were killed in the holocaust people would realize why antisemitism was wrong.

It's a meme

Only 6 million

Hating Jews? I don't think so. The hate is genuine.

That's a lot of people. Please don't mock the holocaust.

Don't entertain this jew

Because they all carry Jew gold and never share with us

you are the reason i wish the holocaust really happened

Jews aren't that rich. We don't have that much power. Just because we are hard working and make something of ourselves doesn't mean there is a conspiracy.

Holocaust was not an extermination of the jewish people. Hitler was taking back germany for germans. The flamboyant jewish people moved in and slowly but surely took over all high paying jobs and political positions, then they refused to let germans have well paying jobs and forced them into the working class. Kind of like slavery, then hitler forms a group to get all these flamboyant foreigners out and germans back into position of power of their own country. Once he did that he then had tons of prisoners of war, which were primarily the jewish people of the area simce they had whole neighborhoods of only jewish families. So what do you do with a ton of prisoners when you barely jave food and resources for your own crew?

>Jews hated
>Sup Forums

>implying Jews aren't hated literally everywhere in the world
>implying every race on earth hasn't, at one time, tried to exterminate the Jews

Salty kike detected

Maybe it's because they are jealous. Same reason white men are envious of the bbc.

Germany only ever got anywhere because of the jews. The jews built the modern world. Without them you goys would still be muslim cucks.

*4 million

Nice b8 moshe, very nice

>Why are Jews hated so much on Sup Forums.
Because it's easier to blame all the world's problems on them then it is to actually try to understand things

It's not bait. Please stop with the anti-semetism. My name is shlomo btw not moshe.

>Because it's easier to blame all the world's problems on them then it is to actually try to understand things

Fuck off kike.

White men aren't envious if nigger cock. Most nigger cocks are small as shit.

None*

Lol. You're just sad you'll never have one. You're girl is probably fantasizing about one now

Turkey has invaded Syria. But the western media has a blackout on this, why? Because the rothschilds jews and their collaborators own all major media institutes.

Please don't belittle the holocaust.

Muh rothschilds.

>You're

>mfw someone tries to pose a question and wants actual answer on Sup Forums

Listen you jew, you cant trick me.

I'm not a jew. Although I do get called a shabbos goy a lot. What does that mean?

>6million of them were killed in the holocaust
>Implying

Show me proof that 6 million did not die. You can't so stop trying to lie. The holocaust did happen.

Yeah it's a shame.
We should all blame niggers.

Burden of proof lies on the claimant. So seeing how you don't have religious privilege exemption, that means you.

The holocaust is fake and they shove it in everyone's faces and up can't be critical even in the smallest fraction of jews without someone yelling "racist, bigot, nazi antisemitic!" ,instead of the. confronting revisionists or theorists about jewish plots in a rational and unbiased manner.

Another big reason why the Germans hated the Jews is due to the fact that they caused the 1918 german civil war, which caused them to surrender. The army and large parts of the population were rightly angered by them.

The other thing is all the times the Jews have used the "6 million" number before the alleged wwii holocaust.

Now they run banks, governments the press, the media, etc and most of this is verifiable. They operate in plain sight and belittle and confront/slap a label on anyone who challenges them.

We have shown proof. All academic and scientists support the claim that the holocaust happens. Who denies it other than storm-fags and dumb goys. Gas the goys.

And no one can be critical*

sounds like something a jew would say

A. """"""""""It's just satire, jewwy""""""""""
B. You are bait anyway
C.You will ignore anything that connect jews to the claim.
D.You wil keep changing the narretive in order to demoralise responders.
Wew

Oy vey, better bait with historical inaccuracies. Maybe they will argue that Germanny is older than them having jews :'^(___)

Please stop using jew in a derogatory manor.My uncle is a bigtime banker and I will freeze your assets if you keep trashtalking.

There is no evidence for the holocaust and there were people who went with ground penetrating radar to supposed mass graves sites and found nothing. All the claims of gas chambers also are flawed in the case of zyklon b(a common de-lousing gas of the time) as well as diesel/gasoline gas(that would have to imply that "death camps" had priority to EXTREMELY PRECIOUS AND VALUABLE WAR RESOURCES which wold have been highly inefficient methods of killing)

Germany was shit before the jews. So was europe until they let the jews do stuff. Jews are the superior race. We have big cocks. We run the media, the banks, governments.

Good luck I'm behind six million proxies right now :)

This is such shit tier bait. You have anymore outdated arguments.

>Blah blah, I have no nothing to proof this.
yeah yeah, kys. :)
>0.02 shekels have been deposited into your account.

>Good luck I'm behind six million proxies right now :)

Is that meant to be a joke making fun of the 6 million who died.

No it was a reference too the 100 million how died in the Gulags, by the hands of a mostly Jewish council, of mainly communists, In russia, from before WII :).

And now it's time for a Ben Garrison cartoon

one*

One jew were killed during the holocaust
His name was Adolf Hitler, fcourse he was a jew, he told the whole world the supreme race was aryan race : blond people
Hitler was brown-haired, why would he claim that he is not superior than the jews ?? ..... Because he was a jew.

To Adolf, the last jew on earth, RIP.

:^)

>*HALF-jew
FTFY.

This is really racist. You guys should be ashamed.

>implying 6 million Jews actually died in the holocaust
What are you, stupid?

Hi OP.

Im jewish myself (dad russian, mom of jewish-tartar origin) and i say that people should always be judged as invdividuals.

If you are jewish like myself: be a humble man, dont feel EVER superior to others (i hate nazis and racist for this very reason - this scum feels superior to other folks on this earth) and treat all people equally.

Though i feel like i should actually get to know some jewish brothers and sisters. planning on spending some time in Israel if that becomes possible in the future.

Hey, quit it with the antisemitistm buddy, It's JUST satire. Broh.

Dunno, Sup Forums's kinda become Sup Forums lately.

So shit tier you cannot credibly refute any of those points.

>Sup Forums has been the Sup Forums before Sup Forums was what it is, today.

>owning the entire movie industry
>owning western media
>owning the banks
>controlling western ideology through propaganda
>We don't have that much power

That's what i don't understand with jews.
You must live in France because I see "Biologie" on your book, if you were born from christian parents, you wouldn't be necassarily christian.

Whereas if you're bron from jewish parents, you're jew by blood. It's not a race, it's a religion, why are people jew by blood ???

>cocaine needles

>That's a lot of people.
>people.
*jews

Look here
Jews run a lot of shit, and even have their own "Internet defence force"(not even joking they have that for the sole reason of defending their fallacies and false history)

>being a Jew

It's just their self defense tactic,
>If the Religion is criticised = NO it is MORE than JUST A RELIGION, it's A RACE
>If the Race is criticised = NO, IT IS NOTHING MORE THAN A RELIGION, STOP BEING ANTISEMITC.
Etc.

because them and bush did 9/11

These are jobs that white people didn't want to do. That's why we had to let the jews do them.

>Jews aren't that rich. We don't have that much power.
Look fam just because YOU'RE poor doesn't mean that the elite isn't disproportionately Jewish.

My position is that you're not white and that you have to go back, whether you're rich or poor. Israel will take you with open arms.

Why shouldn't white people leave. The native americans were here first.

/Thread

because the native americans did nothing but dance and smoke weed all day

>implying i have one

Two reasons: One, white people conquered the land and made it theirs. Two, there aren't enough Indians to fully exploit the continent's resources.

I am in favor of granting greater autonomy to Indian reservations.

>What is Europe.
Also, just to choice band you rq, Natives sold their land to whites for shiny beads, and then got mad.

In conclusion, Natives should have not SOLD their land, and get angry, because atleast then the invaders, would have not killed them, and the majority minority would have been native.

EEEEEEL OOOOO EEEEEEl.

you are right, judaism is mainly a religion. let me tell you something: i bet the majority of todays Israel is blue-eyed and blonde. and i think that the modern-day palestinians have more real jewish/ancient israelite blood in their veins than the jewish population of Israel.

its because the majority of todays jews is actually a huge mixture. the biggest jewish community are actually descendents from khazars (like myself) who converted to judaism a 1000 years ago to fight against the islamic conquerors in todays parts of ukraine/serbia/russia etc. they are called ashkenazis (kinda sad that the word 'nazi' is included in this term).
only a small part of the jewish community is actually 100% from ancient israelite blood. most jews are actually of mixed race. thats the reason why you see beautiful jewish women like bar rafaeli with blonde straight hair and gorgeous blue eyes.

i think the reason why jews like to see themselves as race is actually because of the holocaust and the sad history of jews. i dont know how much of that is true and how much my jewish brothers and sisters actually contributed to the treatment they received from other countries. but i can tell that being jewish is more of an identity/community thing more than anything else.

>tfw i had to do all the research on myself because sadly my own jewish mother is a stupid whore who left me and my dad when i was 14 years old

Jews fooled the world into thinking the world is round as a way to embezzle money from all of the world's fraudulent space programs. All it took was a little bit of their hidden caches of gold to create secular science and fake centuries of data.

No one does fraud and conspiracy better than the Jews. If anyone could do it, it's them.

Wouldn't such an exhaustive and expensive effort to remove them suggest that perhaps there may be well-founded reasons, whatever they are, for such dislike?

I mean, when your dog gets fleas, you pay what you have to in order to get rid of them. Not because the dog will die if you don't, but nobody wants fleas.

>planning on spending some time in Israel if that becomes possible in the future.

hope you don't become a radical jew cunt

>Just world fallacy

>6 million of them were killed in the holocaust
Shut the fuck up you absolute nigger.

Retard detected.

Whitewashed version of history.

Sucks to be you.

jews confirmed for melodrama fetishists.

>Ad hominum
>Claims but no sources.
Wew jew.

>tosses cup of wine on her
>attacks

Ok. Nice excel graph. I can make one too. In fact I make them all the time at my banking internship

>jews can do no wrong

I hate radical fundamentalists. there is no difference between religion, skin color and ethnicity.

like i said: people should always be judged as individuals

its fine, im used to my circumstances. one can learn a lot by the mistakes of his parents.

>One can learn from history
yeh

Hierarchy is natural, there's nothing scummy about it. You're better than certain other people, by any metric you care to name. By the same token you're inferior to yet other people. The same logic can be applied to groups.

What's so evil about statistics?

The difference is, mine is correct; yours is bullshit.

>there is no difference between religion, skin color and ethnicity.

Religion is a choice the other two aren't.

BBC is a Jewish conspiracy made up to divide the races.

So are you saying jews bred blacks to have bigger dicks.

Yeh
>Implying nigs don't take Laqueesha over Stefanie.

No, He did not say that at all.
It is a myth either way.

so do the brits

I thought Jews were trying to make us accept blacks and turn white people into cucks?

actually, the picture you've posted is quite appealing. living in a peaceful world in which all people are brothers and sisters and people get judged by the content of their character (loved MLK's speech) rather than anything else is the place i dream of.

>communist utopia

well you get the idea. superficial things do not matter to me when i judge a criminal or anyone at all.

pic not related.

You can't argue with dubs. Checkmate.