Aside from shitty fast food jobs, what are some places that don't drug test?

Aside from shitty fast food jobs, what are some places that don't drug test?

The entirety of Europe

You're welcome

Wouldn't it be easier to just not be a loser?

/thread/

roofing companies, farms, sheep herding, agriculture.

pretty much any industry that attracts losers, burnouts and illegals.

Worked in a greenhouse. Had such a high turnover rate that no one was tested. In fact half the employees would light up on their breaks

delivery divers

UPS.

tbh op just quit drugs for a couple months get hired and start again... they dont continuously test you.. only once

Yeah but how many underwater deliveries can you make in a day?

Meijer doesnt

This is why I'm glad I went into a creative profession - They don't give a shit unless it affects the work I do.

the fuck is this

Drug Dealers don't take drug tests.

I could not Find one that didn't test. So I started my own business. Did well for 18 years. Then my body broke down.

lol you live in america as a poor person. that sucks op. try being born in a better country.

Doorman at a crack house

winrar /thread

Teachers or any government position. doctors. nurses. you know. places where people ha e their shit together.

Kek

Underrated post

Supermarkets op.
$22/h butcher no drug tests
Shit pay easy work

Germany

Why would you drug test employees in the first place? Unless they work highly safety critical jobs.

Care to elaborate a little? What bussiness you started and how hard it was?

Not OP, but am getting sick of all the bullshit needed to land a menial robotics job.

Actually, fast food is the only place I´ve seen where it´s sorta liable drug testing.

It´s not good when some junkie fuck tries to fry a wallet and make burgers tops outta cheese because it can´t stop being fucking high at all times.

Not OP, my personal problem comes when they ask for experience and degrees/certificates. Why the fuck do you need a degree to use fucking Excel and Word?

A politician

Lol as if I wouldnt eat her shit