Whats the best way to kill yourself?

Whats the best way to kill yourself?
Not about going out with the biggest boom, just being least painful and just ok all together

Drinking a skyscraper.

Heard about just injecting air into your veins kills you by stopping your heart but dunno m8

carbon monoxide

>no one has posted helium yet
Wew lad

Google "exit bag"

what about helium?

This or the helium thing

what in the fuck is wrong with you people commenting?
Dude tell me your problems and let's get all the shit together. Killing yourself is taking away all you have. How about just running away, starting a new life and banging mexican hookers instead?

Get a thing steel wire and climb a tree. Tie one end to a branch and another around your neck. Then use gorilla glue to glue your hands to the side of your head. Once the glue sets jump and if done right it will look like you pulled your own head off to whoever finds you.

this is true OP listen to him

they're just answering my question.

My life would look ok from the outside i guess, i have a great girlfriend, family is quite ok.
I'm studying physics at a high rated university in germany but nothing feels right. I don't really have any interests, used to be a sponsored skateboarder, had a lot of fun, drugs kinda fucked me up, got anxiety problems.
I know it just sounds like pussy talk but i don't see any point in living. I just don't want to and i guess why do it then.

Why would you go to Mexico though? We're trying to get op to not kill himself not speed up the process

These are demons trying to force yourself to tolerate torture. What they say is false. You already have replies telling you how to painlessly kill yourself.

i don't wanna go out as a Sup Forums meme

If i pull this off will you die?
Well actually…

he can have the time of his life if he tries hard enough though theres no need for suicide

Dubs choose the way he dies

get

What is it with people and this "suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem" shit? If you can't see that life itself IS the problem then you just don't get it and should shut the fuck up on this topic.

that's just the common illusion one gets when they are suicidal some people just need to man the fuck up and realise life isn't fucking perfect

>not wanting to go out with the biggest boom

Or man the fuck up and an hero.

that's the problem though suicide is the cowards way out and its pathetic youre not manning up youre fucking degrading yourself more

why is it people always ask the wrong questions regarding suicide how-tos? it's always, what's the most painless/peaceful or what would make the biggest impact on others.

the right question is 'what method has the highest likelihood of success?' if you're asking anything else, you're just an attention seeking whore and need to gtfo (unless you have nice tits. then, post tits and gtfo)

because being a manly man counts when you're dead.

> be in heaven
> lol pussy rekt himself
>god quickscopes you

It is possible for a suicide method to meet more than one of those criteria. Just saying...

If i'd kill myself, i'm not really sure if i want it to be least painful, or the most painful thing i could possibly feel.

what if I told you there is no heaven... christfag

fuck you and your coward argument. suicide is not for cowards or the weak-minded. it takes a fair bit of courage and determination to actively end your own life (barring external influence).

there are too many people on the planet as it is, and most of them are living shitty lives that will never get better. your whiteknight moralistic bullshit is what will keep them trudging through to the end only to find that it wasn't worth it and would have been less painful if they'd just ended it years before. when you think about it, people like you are the cause of countless hours, days, months, and years of needless suffering.

So much this. I can confirm suicide is not for pussies because I am one and I haven't been able to make myself do it. But I hate every single day that I'm alive.

atheist detected
that's just stupid

i'd probably cut my wrists. bleeding out seems to be a nice way to go.

really? it never gets better? because most of the time it does that's just facts

i feel you. it just seems like the focus is never on the real goal (not waking up in the hospital afterwards). I mean, sure, I'd look for the easiest, most painless, most badass way I could find, but my first priority is a way that works. otherwise, it just seems like you're trying to make a statement without actually following through. personally, i don't care if it hurts a lot (so long as it's not so much that I stop) or is a lame/shitty way to die as long as it works. hell, if i'm mangled and in permanent pain for the rest of my life, that's fine; because i chose a method that works, so the rest of my life isn't terribly long.

republican detected
that's just stupid

Based post.

Everyone stfu I came hear to hear ways to kill yourself not people saying you have so much to live for let him do what he wants to

>facts
just because your sunday school teacher told you so doesn't make it a fact. for plenty of people, life doesn't ever get better; maybe for some it does, but for enough, it doesn't, and I wouldn't wish that shitty existence on the latter just so the former get a second chance. personally, i've never known someone who tried to commit suicide and failed that I thought was a huge asset to the world. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, just that all the people I know who've failed to an hero are worthless attention whores who don't bring any real value to the table.

i thought about it for a long time and i think i want to fly. just jumping from the highest building i can find. even if i don't want to die anymore while i'm falling, it is done. head first

yea, but this shit's not just about you now, is it?

i mean, you (presumably) don't even want to be here tomorrow. the rest of us who have our shit somewhat together are trying to have a discussion about the merits (or lack thereof) of suicide. please just lurk quietly or step in front of a bus, but, for the love of moot, stop interrupting.