What do you think of Milo?

What do you think of Milo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IawEMxTroBk
youtu.be/1lKDPXJuEBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A faggot, but a cool faggot, unlike you OP.

he's the fuckin' best, unlike you OP

I'd suck his dick.

Some of what he says is bullshit, but he's funny as fuck, unlike you OP

Based Milo.

Proof that there is nothing wrong with homosexuals, just crazy liberal faggots

Not what we deserve, but what we need.

Cool as fuck

Tru

Even space niggers love the Milo.

proof that queers don't have to be like you op unlike you op

that he is fucking awesome unlike OP

This is a gay man, a great gay man.
OP is a faggot.

he takes the feminism is cancer meme too far. maybe he actually believes it.

A god

The difference between a faggot and a homosexual

a true faggot in every sense of the word

The best faggot to ever live with Freddie Mercury and Tchaikovsky.
Godspeed Milo, make Sup Forums proud

How is believing modern feminism being bullshit taking it too far? You sound like you don't think its cancer

Milo is the exact opposite of OP,
Milo is cool, OP is a pathetic chuck
Milo gets his cock sucked (albeit by men), OP sucks cock.
One can go on for ages

he's an absolute top cunt

le MRA edgelord

BASED FAGGOT.

He borrows some MRA arguments because they're right.

Nice try Milo you narcissistic faggot.

Got cucked by BLM at DePaul

He's jew

More like BLM had a chimp out while he laughed at them. Try harder.

Feminist rekt +420 cuntfirmed kill

got sauce?

Milo is daddy

Was on Joe Rogan podcast - tells how he lossed his virginity at a young age in a 5 man gangbang with transvestite

youtube.com/watch?v=IawEMxTroBk

Makes feminists cry and hardcore leftwingers shit their pants.

A God amongst men I say.

Being this angry. Back to tumblr fatty.

Mucho thanko

I'd go gay for him.

He's kind of a douchebag if you ask me. I think he contributes to an unhealthy, derisive strain of discourse that's marginally better than the liberal cucks who interrupt his campus speeches. People who like Milo are also the type of people who never seen a real, honest-to-god moderated debate between two experts. There's generally less wit and more wonk.

fags should die

>great
>gay

kys

An asshole prick idiot disguised as an intellectual who uses his faggotry to make people accept and defend him

I think he's a rather dishonest debater, but I like how he fucks with the SJW crowds.

Kind of funny, but not one half as smart as he imagines himself to be.

Op?
youtu.be/1lKDPXJuEBY

I love him

Oh, look, it's Asa Gayman

In 10 years that chick is going to be hot as fuck
>inb4 pedo bears

Sauce on her?

She's already hot as fuck

>in 10 years

Papa material

Feminist detected?

Angry SJW. Milo attracts them like fatties on cupcakes.

only good faggot is a dead faggot

Dude go clean your trailer or something.

go back to tumblr you queerlover

I think we need an army of Milos so we can destroy the extreme left for good

So you're a bernie cuck?

the only legit response in this thread

Milo makes reactionary teens cream their pants and sheltered college kids angry.

Pretty boring to be honest.

what are you 12?

No, but I'm not going to become a hypocrite and accept faggots because they share some of my political views.

queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die queers must die

you mean 3-5?
in 10 shell be mid 20's + used up

He's a fine public speaker but he's overdoing it with the jokes.

Iris Almeida

Carlos

Free speech is important, even for cunts like him. The students who blocked his speech are trash.

That said, he's full of shit. Claims to be all about facts, objective truth, logic, and empiricism, but supports a candidate who somehow manages to lie more than any other politician and relies on his followers not caring that he lies.

When he started crying about his verified twitter I realized he was just another faggot, fudge-packer or not.

Suffers from major cognitive dissonance. He's a bitter reminder that the 'politically incorrect' people are some of the whiniest cry babies in history.

A God amongst men

Interesting for the extreme reactions he provokes from the progressive college kid crowd. Consistently has protesters at his speaking events chanting "fuck free speech".

Not exactly a heavyweight though, his points are that feminists are hypocritical and muslims are violent. That's about it.

Milo, I think you're great, but do you have to post this every day? Go rek some feminists.

MRAs have one serious advantage over feminists. All of the MRA talking points are factually correct, most of the feminist ones are factually incorrect.

I wish I was black so that I could fuck him