Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOxDL8jV-9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=T1qsijccSFM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andronovo_culture
twitter.com/presidentaz/status/552798246620258304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Belarus

Finland.

Forcing myself to learn the language and I'm unironically contemplating immigrating there in the relatively distant future, assuming life doesn't stop sucking over here.

Why would anyone be obsessed with Azerbaijan?

Kazakhstan

You are obsessed with fucking Azerbaijan? Azerbaijan all out of the Caucasus? All countries are better, even Ossetia.
Azerbaijan has no tradition, no culture, no history, literally nothing. They are turkified Persians trying to be Caucasians.

binlan :DDD

Wouldn't say I'm an aboo, but Azerbaijan it's easily in my top 10 countries that would visit

Why?

Mainly Australia, and Bahamas a little bit

How about we trade? I want out

Finland

I just really like finnish people, i think you guys are really funny

Kys little shit

>They are turkified Persians
Are they really?

India, because it has some pretty qt grills and the law seems pretty weak there so I could get away with muh freedumbs.

What makes you an 'aboo' of something?

Is it just an obsession with a country, or is it an obsession with a country that has nothing to do with you?

For example, weaboos prefer Japanese culture over their own, even through they aren't ethnically Japanese. But if a Jap diaspora was obsessed with Japan, would they be a weaboo?

Why so mad? The truth hurts right?

Not only Persians. Also Turkified Armenians and Lezgins.
Todays Azerbaijan is not even located in Azerbaijan. Historical Azerbaijan is in North Iran. It was Persian with Turkic aristocrats.
Azerbaijan is we wuz-tier, comparable to Macedonia

Accurate

i love those viet chinks

t. Pedo

>Azerbaijani Turks
>Turkified p*rsians

someone jealous of our steppe genes
:-DDDDDDDDDD

Just wait and watch how we Tutkify everyone in your motherland dirty diasspora niggers :D

>picture showing a Turk, who looks like a Kurd
Thanks for proving my point

I am from Kavkaz too. And the whole Caucasus dislikes you

More like you Fuck up in your wars with Armenia, piss off Iran, and cease to exist.

churka detected
ugly kavkaz scum get the fuck out.

>I am from Kavkaz too. And the whole Caucasus dislikes
Sad for them because they all will become Turks in few generations

>Armenia
>Iran
No such countries will exist in next 50 years.

Germany!

Azerbaijan is our greatest ally

Many of us are obsessed with UK (Mainly England I guess)
We believe it's a sophisticated traditional country.
Some even insist that British accent is better than American, which I don't think so.

Greenland

That's funny, because Iran has more Azeri land than you do, and Armenia recently took a good piece not too long ago. You're the one who's shrinking.

Azerbro is just salty that he lives in a shit country.

That's just lull before the storm

tru.
youtube.com/watch?v=UOxDL8jV-9Q
what about iraqi azerbaijjanis ?

At leat I live in my own country

I feel bad for hurting your feelings, let's not create a quarrel here. Is ok?

>more than 3 million turks living in Iraq
Our rightfull clay

;-)
bakü,tebriz,ankara,kerkük.

:)

no, they are turkified Azeris and Turks and a bunch of other people. The Azeris are a different Iranic people, who are extinct now I think. The german is just being ignorant.

youtube.com/watch?v=T1qsijccSFM

It's hard to choose between Germany, Russia and the USA.

>greeks and persians LARPing mongols itt

I am obsessed on thole East Europe ,and on Central Asia(these Turkic States :D) ,Turkey , Israel, ayy and btw ,the South Azerbejian should be part Of the Azerbejian Republic, Need to end the Iranian Occupation

MAAŞTENRİ

I like Georgia and Uzbekistan

I hope you know how wrong they are. Brits are anything but sophisticated and cultured. They are like lite Australians.

You guys are our biggest cocksuckers
>muh kavkaz heritage

There will be a genocide on everyone who thinks like you both.

>South Azerbejian
Thats real Azerbaijan. Under Persian control, as it should be.

Hello Artjom, how's it going.

No, utter nonsense. If he said persianized Turks there would be some truth in it, especially in the case of Southern Azerbaijan.

Portugal :3

straya
i bought a can of milo and some timtams on amazon and ive probably read more australian books than most australians have read books

austria for their nature and not too distant culture

Show me where did turks touch you.

>turkmens are genetically distinguishable from modern turks
there is your problem nigger

>pic

I have Anatolian Turkish friends. It's not like I hate your nations. Its just a fact.

idiot churka think mongolrape babies kypchaks are real turks.
:-DDDDDDDD fuggg

kazakhs are literally a mix of mongolian and turkic tribes :-d
there is no one nation that can be a referrent for "turkicness". by your logic turkmens wouldn't be turkic either, or if you take yakuts as "turkic" then uzbeks or uyghurs wouldn't be turkic, and so on

Kek

I find it so amusing that Anatolians & Azeri's desperately wish their grandmothers were absolutely ravaged and raped by the invading hordes.

Do you guys actually just get on your needs the second you see an actual Turkmen and get to work?

>The Turkic peoples are a collection of ethnic groups that live in central, eastern, northern, and western Asia as well as parts of eastern Europe. They speak languages belonging to the Turkic language family.

They do have Turkic admixture, even if small.

>mongolrape babies
Its not like that Mongols and Turkic are both Altaic, so from ground up close.

>Turkmen counterargument
A lot of Turkmen people are Iranic rapebabies. How about you show real Turkmens?

This

Speaking the language doesn't make you part of the same ethnicity.

Very small. Max. 15%, so they are not Turkic.

Sure they're not racially really "Turkic" and it mostly doesn't affect the phenotype. But there's also language and culture. It's not just about what you look like. Turkic as group inculdes Anatolians even if they are not genetically predominantly Central Asian. Lots of tatars look European but they also fall under that group even if they're not genetically mongoloid.

>Speaking the language doesn't make you part of the same ethnicity.
Actually it makes
>An ethnic group or ethnicity is a category of people who identify with each other based on similarities, such as common ancestral, language, social, cultural or national experiences.

uh, when "turkic" identity became a thing, turkic people were already diverse. in the west, the oghuz tribes had already mixed with iranids and others, and so did the kypchak in the north, with uralics and slavs. the ones in the east (who i think you think should be considereed the only true turks, falsely) mixed with mongolians and tungusics, and some with chinese. if turkicness became a thing before christ, before turkic-speaking-tribes (but who were not yet turkic identity wise) migrated each way, you could be right, but turkmens are just as turkic as yakuts. and there are no "real turkmens", just like there is no are real germans (as germans are a mix of germanics, slavs and celts etc) or real britons (as they are a mix of britons and all the other migrated people).

you sound extremely butthurt
why can't you just accept the fact that the term "turkic" includes both mongoloid and caucasoid races?

>Its not like that Mongols and Turkic are both Altaic, so from ground up close.
>A lot of Turkmen people are Iranic rapebabies. How about you show real Turkmens?

We are not Altaic, go and search Andronovo culture.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andronovo_culture
we are not siberian from the beginning, we are sychtian descendant.

What do gay men do there, user? Just curious

turks should fight china

>culture
Anatolian culture has nothing to do with Turkic culture. Anatolian culture is a mix of European, Middle-Eastern and Caucasian culture. They just renamed all the things they stole from them.

Language is one of the many points. The only one that applies tho.

But they were predominantly Turkic. Germans are predominantly Germanic. Anatolians however are Turkic in minority.

Its comparable to stolen valor.

WE WUZ SCYTHIANS N SHIET

>Very small. Max. 15%, so they are not Turkic.

%15 enough, turkmens %20-30 even Kipchak( we are oghuz people not Kipchak %50 60.

Oghuz people aka Azerbaijan-Anatolia,Iraq,Syria,Turkmenistan are not
beyond compare with Kazakh Kyrgz aka Kipchak.

>Scythian descendant

Hahahahahah

That's almost as bad as Black We Wuzzery

Scythians were Iranic in genetic, linguistic, and religion factors.

Any R1a in Central Asia is because of Iranian assimilation into Asia

Kek is this what they teach you in school? Damn, Erdogan should rethink jailing all of those professors.

I LOVE FRANCE
L
O
V
E

F
R
A
N
C
E

None desu.

>all the WeWuzery in this thread...

Is Dvach an azerbaijani imageboard?

japan is very cute and sex

ITT proxy roach is obvious

Slovenia

>It's a butthurt diaspora episode

Also, my answer is Russia.

Stop replying.

Nariman, please

Rightful Iranian clay

Azerbajanee man once massacred armenian guy in his sleep. When he returned home he became a national hero.

>proxy
Nah, he's a chechen who lives in germany. Pretty cowardly to throw around all the butthurt but not even live in the region

Also, why do diaspora have to shit up every thread on Sup Forums? Jesus

twitter.com/presidentaz/status/552798246620258304
THERE ARE SOME COUNTRIES THAT DIDN'T HAVE SUCCESSFUL YEAR IN LAST 10 YEARS.
AZERBAIJAN EMPIRE WHEN

portugal, even the brown part

me too. slovenia a cute

to be desu

Deutschland

A bit of a Canadaboo myself, and was/am quite a bit of an Anglophile.

So am I, thankfully I go to school in Canada (home for break)