Anyone have any idea what she's mixed with?

Anyone have any idea what she's mixed with?

My family says she looks part Husky / Wolf, while I think she looks Husky / Shepherd mix.

I'm only concerned because I need her to be okay with cats and I doubt she would be if she were part wolf.

Also doggo thread

idk but she is cute af

I'd have to agree with you on the breed, OP. It's a beautiful mix, though.

Thanks. I love her to bits and I don't want her to eat my gfs cat because I love that cat as well. It's rough. What's the easiest way to acclimate them?

looks husky-shep to me, a DNA test is like 70 bucks if you really really want to know

Shepherd af

Maybe

▲▲

looks more shepherd imo

definitely not wolf. husky/shepherd mix would be the most likely.

Your gf hold the cat, u hold the dog, sit in a row and try to talk as u normaly would. dont let the dog bark. let them calm down knowing that theyre not enemies, after a while they will trust each others enough to go to sleep or something. then, let them walk freely if u dare, but have the dog in a leash. never tried it, but.

Best bet would be to introduce the cat to the dog while you are controlling the cat. Hold the cat and show it affection, while slowly getting closer to the dog. When the dog goes close to the cat and seems to be alert, loudly scold him/her in a deep tone to assert dominance. If he listens, repeat, if not, then they probably wont get along.

>666 nigga

Nice.

I got her for 120$. Microchipped and all shots except Bordtadella

how old is she?

Husky and Shep mix

She(?) Is super cute. I wish I had a dog as cute as that. Or just a dog, I would love a husky one day

S133P TIGHT PUPPER

hey OP..if shes just husky /wolf mix she cant bark..only howls and noises..if she does bark its a different mix..wolves huskies cant bark..

She's 1. The adoption center didn't have much info on her as they saved her from being uthanized in a dog pound.

I've wanted one since I was 8. She's lovely. Obedient as well for only being 1.

Your family is dumb and has never seen a wolf or wolf mix. It's a husky Shepard mix. See them all the time at the vet clinic I work at.

Heres another

She's only 1? Wow she is super pretty for being so young

sweet. myself i got a jack russel terrier. 2 YEARS
,SOO MY DOG COULD REKK URS LIKE A PUSSY ON A HOT DAY BISH

DONT TALK TO ME OR MY SON EVER AGAIN PEDO

Bruce Wayne?

Yeah. She's so soft as well. She'd like a mother though haha.

Oh yeah sorry my family didn't work in a vets office all their life.

K
Samefag

I think your guess seems more correct OP. Cute dog too.

wow she's so beautiful :)

Yeah, there is no way that dog is wolf, the Shepherd is also super apparent in the face and her front paws and shoulders have the structure of the Husky's while reduced somewhat in size from the good ol' German Shepherd in her, thats my guess. What do I know though, I'm just a random user.

Part wolf? Are your family members idiots?

Lol that wasn't me. Here's another pic of my doggo though.OP

I bet. Does she shed all the time like sheps do?

God I want a dog like her OP

Old picture I found of my dog. Hes been having a lot of issues walking and eating lately. Moms probably going to have to put him down while I'm away at uni. Fuck me.

1/2 Husky
1/4 Australian Shepard
1/4 Mystery Breed
>?
gotta agree with the others though, good lookin pupper!

I feel you. My doggo replaced my Maine Coon kitty that was put down while I was away at college. He was 20, and I haven't seen him in a year and never will again. It sucks.

Although the doggo has brought new life.

Stalk your local adoption centers website. I found her on there. Went and sat outside before they even opened. Went to see her and immediately knew we wanted her.

You saying this is not a husky?

Thanks user. I don't think she's aussie cause of how she stands

Shepsky?

Can I get a date with?

She loves to get kisses and give them.
Also >69
Jej

Seems like it.