Ask someone who has a verbal IQ of 122 and a performal IQ of 75 anything

Ask someone who has a verbal IQ of 122 and a performal IQ of 75 anything.

The fuck does that even mean?

That he's bad at explaining stuff but can speak an awful lot about it nonetheless.

how does it feel being autistic?

Tits of GTFO

You probably have a flat IQ of 50, stupid comment OP

Basically that i'm pretty good at learning anything that doesn't require me to work with my hands or with math. And when it comes to working with my hands or math... well, i'm pretty much a retard. Of course it is alot more complex than this, but just to give you a general of what it means.

you look like you're lost

Can't work with your hands nor with math, than you can't do shit you fucktard, better kill yourself.

When i was a kid i, my parents got me an iq test done, i got 74 or so. So much for a guy who can learn a new programming language in less than a week AND do complex stuffs with it.

PD: Not OP.

Don't think he'll be capable of using a computer let alone form cognitive speech or language abilities with that IQ.

Obviously I'm being hyperbolic, but he's more close to the 80 IQ points than 100.

so what you are saying is your iq hasn't changed since you were a child?
congratz

if your saying you can do all that with an iq of only 74 when you were a child.....maybe get a recent iq test done im sure you will be suprised to find out it is probably higher then when you where a kid

based on what?

based on the hyperbolic time chamber i level'd up in so i could beat cell

Huh, i got told age doesnt matter for that. Oh well.

>pretty much a retard

No, with that IQ you ARE a retard.

It doesn't. But maybe, at the time you were taking the test, you were very tired, anxious, or otherwise emotionally distressed, causing you to score lower than you actually could have.

IQ and intelligence are different.
This isn't bait, I'm serious.

Cool, i get to be the special snowflake retard that graduated university.

your brain isn't fully formed until you are in your early 20s
until that time your mental functions are evolving and changing
pretty sure your IQ changes along with it as well as other influences such as drugs, alcohol, education, etc.
you could have an IQ of 75 at 12 then spend college in gender studies courses and leave with an IQ of 50

all honesty bro get another reputable IQ test if you are really curious because it can change whether in a positive or negative way

IQ is supposed to stay relatively the same through out your life.

Two standard deviations from the mean is retarded these days.
That's 75 and below.

IQ is different from intelligence
intelligence is different from knowledge
knowledge is different from wisdom
wisdom is different from street smarts
street smarts is different from street whores
street whores are different from hookers
hookers are different from crack heads
crack heads are different from pot heads

i could go on forever

Are you referring to the subjective that emotional intelligence is far more important/potentially efficient in contributing to ones personal succes? Because in my opinion, you are right. That doesn't render VIQ or PIQ obsolete in measuring ones total intelligence, though.

Nigger I'm a psych major
There are these things called savants.
You don't know what you're on about.

No I mean that IQ and intelligence are two separate things.
One is much harder to quanitify.
Yeah social int is a good point but IQ is just one way of quantifying intelligence.

Its statistics.

>ITT: OP abandons thread

Nope.

That's all me.

I think i know what you mean. I respect your way of looking at things, but i don't know if i agree with it just yet. Food for thought, though.