Why should I not kill myself?

Why should I not kill myself?

just do it

An hero faggot, stream it

I would be disapointed in you

Why should you kill yourself?

why not?

Plenty of stuff to do, see, experience.

because then you have made no progress in this reincarnation!

Will I be an hero if I kill myself?

No

no but you will finally be able to rest.
dont you want to be at peace?
do it and be free. killing yourself is the bravest thing one can do.

a hero*

You'll be the opposite, by hurting everyone that loves you

Yes you will, there no fucking reason to stay on this fucking planet stream it doing a back flip in Taiwan fag

no reason
>do it faggot.

What a fucking white knight

What if no one loves me?

An hero faggot
DO EET

Then fucking do it

Do something right in your fucking life, stream it for our entertainment and dont miss you failure

There will always be someone that loves you

better find a reason to die and then fail at it

Jesus, fuck off, if you think you have the time to kill yourself, then why the hell are you wasting it? Oh that's right, because you want attention, don't you? You're those spineless emo fucks that do it for attention, cutting themselves, even though there are people in the world that can't fucking afford razors. "Oh I feel like life has no meaning" Of course it doesn't, but you don't see me taking buckshots in my face, do you? Jesus fucking christ, suicide is a pointless attempt to make you feel you did something with your life, even though no one will care, even if some do, but they'll soon die, like the rest of us, so stop being a fucking pussy and do something with your life, like be famous, fuck girls, hell, set yourself on fire if you want, no one will care, so fucking do it instead of wasting my time, making me want to type this shitty post to your cancerous thread.

witnessed

Witnessed as well

newfag

Wit nessed

Why should you?