Hey. 19 year old guy here (recent pic). Am I ripped enough for this shirt...

Hey. 19 year old guy here (recent pic). Am I ripped enough for this shirt? My dad keeps mocking me & calling it a "bra" & saying I look like a fag.

You look like a tool.

well op, sorry to tell you but your dad is right. You're a faggot. Also, nice elbows. Get yourself some proper gym clothes and maybe you'll get some respect from your father.

is looking like fag even a bad thing if do in fact suck dicks OP?

The guy in the shirt do look ripped enough for it you on the contrary probably not...

wiggle wee woogle hoo! what a lovely troll, here's your (you)!

You look like a tool.

You look like a tool.

You do look like a fag, and not a homosexual fag. But nice muscs, bruh.

everyone is putting on that shirt looks loke a fag, fag

You look like a tool

nice muscles but yea those shirts are for fags.

no human being ever should wear a muscle tank, but atleast the guy in the picture has a decent body. You however, should take yours off

You're pretty ripped, but that shirt definitely makes you look like a huge douchey faggot.

It probably has something to do with the fact that you are a fag

Drake has better gains bro.

I wear shirts like that to advertise I'm a fag, so yeah you look like a fag

The neck is ridiculously low cut.
Get a sleeveless t-shirt, and cut the elastic out of the collar.
Comfortable, and you can show off your body without looking like the gay.

your father is a cool guy

helpful reminder, if you want to wear something like that , make sure the straps arent the things covering your nipples

my dad would say the same thing to me if I wore some shit like that.

Nothing worse than a fag who lifts and constantly has to show it off. Makes you look like a tool tbh

My dad said I may as well be wearing shoelaces

you look like a fag

>Am I ripped enough for this shirt?
No, you're small, just go an ask /fit/

If you had tits it would be cool. But you don't

You would not dare say that to my face

tell your father to stop being a beta and to suck your cock ! this is now a wincest thread

You do look ripped, but I think anyone wearing those kind of shirts looks like a fag. Doesn't matter what your build looks like.

You look like my boyfriend. He is also gay as fuck nigger.

i sure would. i dont want to imply im stronger than you, but if you would prove me right and be a fag and attack me i'd just run, no way you catch me, nigga.

this

>sees someone more physically fit than him
>automatically a tool

Nobody really cares enough to say that in your face, as another guy who goes to the gym, I always cringe with big faggots wearing these. It's disgusting, the only people looking at you and mirin you are gays at the gym.

if the neck wasnt so deep, yes
it'd take someone extremely buff to fill that out entirely

Honestly that type of shirt looks bad on everyone. It doesn't cover anything, looks like thise "spaghetti strap" shirts that girls wear, plus it adds +100 douchery. I have a similar physique at the same age but I'd never wear a stringer like that.

yo you need RINGS UNDER YOUR EYES. make sure your diet is completely devoid of iron. 4months should do it.

why do you think someone would not dare saying that?
you are not threatening at all. youre just a faggot that lifts weights to look good.

That's a work out shirt, not a walking around shirt, let's put it that way, don't walk around town with that on you'll look like a fucking wannabe muscle head, better just wear a T-shirt

I wear it everywhere

wear whatever the fuck you want. last time i check there's no shirt police

thats pretty gay

You are ripped enough but not big enough. Not quite dyel but not far from it. Ottermodes should not wear string tops.

Post that in /fit/ and stand by

Your dad sounds like a smart guy.

OP looks deadly as fuck, but that shirt is fucking gay

this right here. listen to your father, faggot.

I deserve to be mocked & threatened? For wearing a stringer?

yes

You dont work out your forearms horrible form.

your body resembles a traps body. Your pecs are pathetic also

Yes def.

where did you get that shits bro?
i made that logo

You are ripped enough but you look like a faggot

Dude, kill yourself, I have a few tank tops that aren't very much revealing I'd honestly never wear them outside my house or unless I'm going to the beach

threatened? nah that's overkill.

mocked? oh absolutely. you wearing that is indicative of a grossly unrealistic ego

You're at the level where you only look good with a pump. Ty Mr skeletal

no muscle in the world would make that shirt look good.
just get a fucking t-shirt, you little attention whore.

I have mates my age who wear racer back stringers & are not mocked or given disciplinary threats at home. Are they all attention whores?

yes

/thread