Hey Sup Forums, I need your advice. Pic-related

Hey Sup Forums, I need your advice. Pic-related.

I'm the one in the middle. I just finished my Junior year of college and it was a success. Both of the girls in the picture lived on my floor and we're all friends. I've been dating the one on the right since February. What she doesn't know is, the blonde on the left and I have been talking behind her back and we planned to live next door to each other next year. Also, she's dating this Asian dude who also lived on our floor.

To be honest, I've slept with her twice over the semester while my girlfriend was away for the weekends.

I know it's cheating, so don't lecture me, but does anyone have any advice about how I could break things off with my girlfriend without causing a shitstorm and make the girl I've been seeing more comfortable with ditching her boyfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit, wrong picture. Meant to upload this one.

I have dozens of pictures from this college banquet thing so I got them mixed up. My mistake.

>I'm the one in the middle
>two people

what

Haha yeah, I uploaded the wrong file. My desktop is a mess right now. I have tons of pictures on it from our college/dormitory floor banquet and I picked the wrong one.

The right pic is above yours.

So you're a nigger then?

This explains your post.

Can't say I didn't expect one or two racist comments but yeah, I'm African American.

So you decided it was a good idea to not only post a picture of yourself, but you gf as well, on Sup Forums no less.... Dumbass.

Can you stop being an asshole. I changed the filename, man. Just give me advice and beat it.

>want advice from Sup Forums
kys

I made a post on /r/relationshipadvice but they give sugarcoated advice. I just want serious, blunt answers.

No u didn't post on relationships stop for lieing. Your not even black are you? Sort ur life out

You're a negro man and you fit the stereotype of fucking sluts and cucking betas left and right, pretty nice. You're pretty good looking though, you could do better than those 5/10s. The girl in the OP pic is much cuter than those girls imo, you should go for her instead, this is my advice.

>/r/

Serious answer: kill yourself

No u didn't post on relationships stop fucking lying. Your not even black are you? Sort ur life out

GTFO nigger, this w3bsite is for whites only

The south will rise again.

this is the correct answer. good looking brother. why is he with buglies? well, not bug uglies but plain janes. gril in first pic is cuter X1000.

not sure if bait, but you don't look like the kind of guy to talk behind people, is this really you?

post proof it's you.

Not relationship advice on Sup Forums. I meant on Reddit. I said /r/relationshipadvice.

Fuck off Sup Forums nigger, never come back

Thanks man. I appreciate the compliment.

KYS nigger, that honorary aryan deserves better

Dude, I can't believe you'd date a girl whose into fucking animals...

Gross.

At least find a black girl so you're fucking your own species.

I know. She is great. Just because I am cheating on my girlfriend now doesn't mean I'll cheat on her too. I won't.

Sure buddy, good luck with your life

Fuck off nigger

she might cheat on you though

Pal, you already fucked up at life, your new piece of flavour will do the same thing to you that you did to your girlfriend. If you dont repeat it first that is, you cant win here, you're fucked, now fuck off my board.

Yeah thats a good point. I figure since we are both taking a risk here and have mutual friends that it will bring us closer together I hope. She's definitely going to get shit for this affair if it comes out too soon.

Idk man. Most sluts that cheat with a nigger can't be trusted

Kill yourself. Seriously, do it faggot.

hang on - you'd leave the brunette for the blonde? Shes straight ugly man...come on.

Nah she's not ugly. This is a better pic of her. Plus she has a great personality and is loyal.

id pay to see you 1 v 1 that fat asian

>loyal
>literally cheated on his man with you
you've got delusions mate

That blonde girl is still super ugly... My god her face looks like a dump truck.

Although this thread is clearly bait, you're shit for cheating and will likely get paid back in kind when the blond pulls the same shit on you.

Brunette has more potential to be hotter if she slims down a bit. Blonde is already at max hotness.

Dump blond, keep brunette. Not much else to say. I think you have a warped sense of beauty to want the blond vs the brunette.

You don't do what you do. Do not become monogamous. Fuck both until you cannot fuck anymore.

Better yet, break up with your girlfriend over the summer saying you are still too young to be in committed relationships, but leave things open to maybe committing after school.

Then keep fucking them both.

I would just lie to your current girl and make up some bullshit excuse that she's not the one or whatever. When you're around her make it intentionally awkward like she did something wrong and then after a couple of weeks do it.

As for the other bitch's Asian, i would just give it some time. If your moving next to eachother its inevitable that shell fall for you.

OR
powermoves. Send snap of you fuckin side hoe to Asian and current gf

If the girl you wanna be with is willing to cheat behind her boyfriends back, what makes you think she won't do the same to you?

>flavour

since when is forchin a fruity talking inbred pasty ass brit site? since never.

Either you are super short for a man, or those girls are saquatch. Either way, you look weak and stupid next to them, and they look manly and gross next to you.

/r/ is request board. not relationship. fuck off

reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/

you dumb bitch

Brunette looks better, forget the blonde hoe

Brunette is the only one here being loyal. Black midget and blond tranny deserve each other. Also, you are the ugliest people I've seen today... Is there something in your city's water?

Where are the fucking nudes op?

Found a cuckboi

Black dude reporting in. She seems crazy af. You will need to play the "A lot is going on with my family and I really need time to sort it out". Build sympathy and shit and then let the relationship slide away from there.

Are you also 4ft tall and exclusively dating extremely ugly white girls? If not, you don't qualify to give him advice. Being black isn't enough to relate to this train wreck.

Who would you say is cuter.

>not ugly

I'm 6'1 and have standards. I'm currently only dating Asian chicks.

What is all this shit? Nudes now op

who needs nudes when you could have pepes? fucking normie

Are your sex parts even compatable?

Right one
>tinier
>nicer face
>nicer skin color
>reminds me of someone I know
>dark brown hair (my fav hair color on a girl)

It takes some time, but after I get them nice and moist I don't come across too many problems. I'd say the main problem I have is my emotional detachment. I can only care up until a certain point.

kys

eeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddgeeeeeeey

>loyal
>is fucking her friends bf
kek

KEK

do what feels right for you, user. By that I mean knock them both up then bail, don't forget to not pay child support and get killed by another pavement ape.

OP bailed on this a while ago.

Y tho? You're missing the big picture nigganon. You're fucking both those broads. Sure they're both 5/10 but that adds up to 10/10 amirite? That's how I land solid 8s all the time. What you need to do is focus on banging them both at once.