About to eat some home made pot brownies. Cant wait to get stoned tonight. Who else is gonna get high?

About to eat some home made pot brownies. Cant wait to get stoned tonight. Who else is gonna get high?

I'm hitting my vape right now.

That looks delightful.

Nice, this is my vape. Also got a PAX 2

youre supposed to put the weed in before baking

Oh I know, I simmered 1/4 oz of some mids in oil for 30 mins then infused it in the brownie mix.. very potent.

I also have a launch box! I love it. How's the pax?

I also didnt strain the material so nothing goes to waste

Pretty bad ass I must say. btw i'm still sober. probably wont be until an hour until I start to bake

motherfucking lawl

What a coincidence. Too bad I only vape basic nicotine juice.

I do that as well.

post some stoner comics if you got any

What's your fav juice, user?

I fucking love the pax 2 my boy had one and let me use it awhile, its like the super improved version of the pax. I also had a launch box but sold it because I just got tired of using it, I kind of miss it now but thinking of getting the new one that does oil and dry herb

MFLB is the most efficient vape have. love it.

Definitely, its the best hand held vape I've used besides the pax 1/2. Native was my favorite way to smoke

dubs and fucking dank meme!!!
MY MAN!!!

So do you guys prefer quartz or titanium when it comes to dabbing? I have a quartz banger currently but I'm thinking of buying a new nail.

Piece is getting a bit dirty. Who else has a cool piece worth showing off?

join us at /r/mflb

This is on my shopping list. Broke my fucking back a few years ago, so it's perfect for me.

As soon as 5 rolls around I'll be puffing on the Heavy Hitters vape pen and fucking this skank.

feels good

>clean that shit with acetone. Shameful noob.

This

Dubs commands it

Right on brah. Brownies haven't kicked in yet. But I feel something.. Something is certainly gonna start happening soon.

I smoked the last of what I had last night...feels not so good man.

if you got a pipe, just collect the resin and smoke that.

Unfortunately I've been ripping off of the bong, and it's been scraped clean. I had some really good edibles, but those are also done. I'm a sad panda.

Edibles are a whole different ball game. Brownies are the way to go. Rice Crispy treats don't even phase me unless a high potency THC infused butter was used. Last time I ate a brownie, nothing happened for about an hour so I smoked a couple bowls. Half an hour after that, I was riding on the back of Hailey's comet.

I feel you dude. I'm smoking vaped bud and it tastes like ass. At least it gets me high. But I'll be 100% dry after tonight.

I have been making cookies with weed butter. They take a while to kick in, but they seriously put me on my ass once they do.

Brotha I'd share if you were here.

not getting high tonight :/

went to court today and now i have to get tested somewhere next week. i'm fucking fucked

Been high since 5. The only reason I waited so long is cause I had to register for classes. New Avalanches is dank.

Detox breh. if you have at least 72 hours, the system flush will work wonders.

>New Avalanches is dank.
AAAAAAAAAAA FRANK SINATRA

Post some Stoner comics

Cake?