Other urls found in this thread:

5ppai.com/xe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Life

Death

Fantasy

your mom

Me

Living my life. My hell is regular life but no one tells me I am dead and really in hell

An eternity of hope to be only crushed by failure over and over again. So life.

Eternal summerfaggotry on b

5ppai.com/xe

Hiding inside my apartment for weeks at a time when I know perfectly well that there's nothing outside that can hurt me.

Being trapped in a super tight box or stuck inside rocks not being able to move

Living with my parents.

being in a bad relationship where you're put down and wrong no matter what you say and you cant avoid her or leave.

staying alone

the one in which I currently live

>What is your personal hell?

Sup Forums during summerfag infestation

Christian Heaven

>dating your co-worker
>breaking up
>having to work with your ex-girlfriend
>watching your co-workers date your ex-girlfriend
Seriously, don't date your co-worker.

/thread

Sod off newfag

taking a shit everyday
ive been on a weekly basis for the past 10 years of my lfie

Having no reason to live and no reason to die.

Being in a room with OP

Welcome to my life
>simpleplan.bmp

>tfw you wont ever hold hanakos hand

Death, the nothingness that awaits us or even worse hell
I dont care about beeing lonely or shit bcs i can change that. Even i could not , those are baby problems.
Im dissapointed in life bcs i see how fast time flies away
As i child you expierence time much longer bcs you dont have much reference.
But now im 20 and the last 5 years went by so fucking fast. It was like a year as a child. And back then i thought, oh man i can be what ever i like and i can travel around the world, not even realising that soneday ill have to die.
Now as i got older, i know i will never exp all the things i want to, and soon i will lock back and will be 40 and realise that time event went by faster. If im lucky and get old , more and more i will realise that this live is a lie. Made by some fucking jews who tell us we can be whatever we want etc only to keep the system going. And soon we will be on our deathbed, thinking about how we wasted our only life, and slowly drifting into the void where eternity awaits us

A world where I only get quints and nobody cares.

Eh hem.

Join the army

>cucked
Incorrect use of the word faggot

I don't like this. Please take it away.

fuck off

I'm not sure what I'm looking at.

My dad.

this

Someone got 2 spooked

Getting cucked.

More specifically, the love of my life getting ravaged by some Chad right in front of me.

You have to be next level beta to actually get off to that stuff.

I clicked it. Yeah. I don't give a fuck.

I ain't clicking that shit, nigger.

A world where no matter what I do or how hard I try, I end up disappointing everyone.

post a picture of your favorite socks

They pour liquid lava into your body. You feel all the pain. Then you resurrect. You feel again the pain. This ad infinitum

Being in a loving relationship where my significant other constantly makes me feel guilty for wanting sex.

a world were women and gays rule everything... mfw my personal hell is real

A world without dank memes

The wrath of Steve Buscemi.

My being, on Xanax. Took them for 5 years for fun. Haven't taken one in a year and a half.

Bs

>job

Love you, Mom

Being unsuccessful

Mississippi.

don't

Love you mom sorry im an asshole.

Don't die mom

What post? It's an image.

bn

Godammit

Jesus H Fuck, you cretins are all so dramatic. what about having your balls snipped apart then your face peeled off with a red hot poker being jammed in your eyes throat and ass? Now that's what I call hell

Sleeping in bed with my wife and seeing the scratches another man put on her back just as I fall asleep. Every night for all eternity.

Waking up black everyday. Only in my dreams can I be non-black and feel no pain.

My gf

Nice try, Hellraiser.

Right now, every second after now, thinking of how slowly I am wasting my time. I am doing nothing, watching people in my life pass me by, sitting alone, finding no truth or purpose or drive. I'm just dead.

l see Nicholas Cage in that face

being on /b right now in this moment of my life with all of you on the internet this thing created a couple of decades ago in my room in a house connected to a power grid which gives me power tow atch tv and view the endless amount of bullshit on the internet

Sinus pain topped with neuralgia on a baking hot day

India.

can 404 now

/mlp/

Willie Nelson, John Fogarty and the singer (?) from AC/DC singing 10000000000 bottles of beer on the wall Capella.

Well it certainly is your DESIGNATED hell
But hey, by the time you get there, you have nothing to LOO-se!

*acapella

kek

if my dick was not 9 inches

A life where anime didn't exist

having to keep a job until retirement because losing it would mean the end of being a person with a home, food, health if you get fired, you become invisible, begging for scraps from people that barely survive themselves

that's really edgy user :^)

Is he surrounded by bees?

This

You bastard

to be alone in a endless world of nothingness surrounded by darkness and no one to hold and love

Living the way the government wants me to

being stuck in a social sciences class in a far left state. foreverrrrrrrrrrr

Here's your (You) offering, Lord Buscemi. Just leave my family alone goddammit!

WW1, an everlasting no-mans land battle.

Trying to help my loved ones through difficulties and failing, watching them crumble.