How do I get laid

I'm hopeless

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw
seafour.club/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop thinking about Chloe is a start

Then what

Stop giving a shit they will come to you.

Bullshit.
Post more chloe.

Who wants to get laid anyways.

Unless you dont look something like pic related lower your standards drastically and dont look at pictures like you've posted.

Id recommend you to go for a rather chubby, shy girl which smiles at you rather than the 10/10 bitch who breaks your heart.

dont do the same mistake i did FFS.

crawl up a ostrich's cloaca and wait, what are you fucking stupid op. oh no you're just twelve.

You don't. :D whats so bad being a virgin?

Visit a Korean-owned massage parlor with at least $200 cash.

goto bar;
bar: while(cuck){
__girl=chat(rand());
__cuck=isIgnore(girl)?cuck=1:cuck=0;
}

Tinder

Just be yourself.

>Just be yourself.
Biggest lie ever told.

to fuck her, you must be black.

If all else fails there's always surprise sex.

Sup Forums: the place where psychological breakthroughs are free!

Fuck a chubby bitch
Once you've done it once its 1000x easier

Start by never, ever repeating that last sentence. Change your attitude, people pick up on that.

You probably need to lower your standards, too. Just as a general starting point, guys who complain they can't get laid are probably aiming too high.

They call that, "rape," G. "Rape."

Look important. The tuna will flow your way naturally.

youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw

this used to be my go to. But it really only worked effectively on dumb bitches and stupid sluts.

now I have transcended the attitude of not giving a shit, to litterly not even caring about women and just living my own life. Can't say its better, but everything in my life seems to be going pretty well

Pay a hooker you sad fuck

No one can hear you from my soundproofed basement.

Stop asking for permission

Become a lesbian, all bitches are scatty pussy loving femanzis, better being gay bro.

true. which is kinda bad. its so much easier to stay anonymous instead of talking with people eye to eye and be truthful.

damn, once i finally attend university i will get rid of Sup Forums

is this true?
I am a virgin so i don't know

the trips

Go here:
seafour.club/

This op

How bad do you want it OP?

Where should one look for pussy? Are discos a good place?

good question

Workout until you can outrun them.

If you want a shallow bitch you can ditch the next morning or preferably that same night, then yes discos are an okay place to pick up pussy.
If you want an actual decent girlfriend I suggest you don't rush things.

go after aging celebrities whose egos haven't let them admit how busted they are CAN'T FAIL

thanks m8

I can confirm this. Kind of.
I have fucked countless of times but all the same with the same girl. Now we broke up and I am confident enough so I really don't have any problems getting vagina but I just stopped caring. My hand does the job and is probably tighter than their pussy will ever be and I don't have to worry about making my hand cum first. Also bitches are dense and not worth the time. At least in my opinion.
Now I only deal with girls if they are smart and funny. And I mean that in the least cheesy way possible. If a girl is bro tier I would consider giving her a chance but I have had it with hotties that are straight up bitches. It's fun for a while, because you are actually fucking hot girls, the moment you always dreamed of amirite, but I found out its not worth the hassle.

TLDR: Fucking is overrated

Imagine her doing that on your cock fuuuuuuuuck

Thanks user.
I am actually meeting a ugly tomorrow. She's really into me and i think ill try to go physical with her.

You let him put his cock into your asshole. How hard is this?