M&P Shield 9mm

M&P Shield 9mm.
What do you carry, anons?

I never leave the house without my m60, 200 round box mag, extra ammo belts and rpg-7 w/ two spare rockets in my EDC bag

I want to get the shield for this summer. Carrying a Glock 19 currently.

Glock 27 (baby glock) .40 cal, night sights, red dot

glock 26 gen 4

Ruger lc9s

Just bought it like it very much very accurate and small for cc

West German P220 in an owb desantis

Noice

I don't carry a gun around b/c reasons but if I did it would be a S&W M&P .40

I paid 499 for the model with night sights and an additional 8 rd mag making it 3 mags total included

Taurus PT111

Surprisingly good carry for a Taurus

phone, wallet, keys. because im not a middle aged insecure cuck.

Cz-75 PO7 Duty. 9mm 147gr +p

ive been robbed once, with a revolver. i was 18, now im 25. still dont carrry a weapon.

id like to posit the ideas that A) none of you have faced actual urban, civilian conflict in which your life was in danger B) none if you live anywhere gun crimes are a thing

guns are shit. fuck the 2nd amendment, it was written in the 1700s. i believe the term is "antiquated".

>cucks gonna cuck

The term. You mean amendment you uneducated bastard

Get one. It will not disappoint I love mine. I've got around 500-600 rounds through it and not a single issue.

FN FNX .40

but muh guns

why the fuck would you need a gun

To shoot dangerous animals. I'm including criminal niggers in that category.

doesnt that make you a criminal though?

>literally gets robbed with a gun
>still nogunz

get cucked

Shooting criminals in self-defense is not a crime. Fucking liberals...I swear...

My dick in one hand your bitch in the other

I hope next time you get robbed you get executed

to make my penis feel bigger

I like your choice, user.

It's bait user. User is clearly a faget.

why the fuck would someone just randomly attack you

Um...because the world isn't a fucking fairy tale utopia? Bad shit happens to random people all the fucking time.

Also because niggers exist.

Yeah I got "ruffed up" at a gas station last night during my route (delivery guy) and yeah fists and words were all that was needed. Dood was raging and I was so off guard but I never wished I had a gun. If u can't take one someone with your own body than you are a woman.

>putting you life at the hands of Taurus

do people never learn?

>not carrying around a dragon dildo
plebs

but youre more likely to get shot if you youself carry a gun.

My first car was a taurus. Yeah it takes out mailboxes and niggers like nothing but damn do they fall apart after 200k

Pew pew

Yeah brah, fuck the elderly and people who are physically disabled. People in wheelchairs deserve to get beaten to death because they can't fistfight! *high five*

Yeah game recognize game. "U got a gun? So do I let's dance"

Said the bitch who had never been stabbed or shot at.

Yes, both.:.

This is such bait. user was using the phrase 'I believe the term is.... e.g. ur mate says hes a legend after shagging your wife, then you say I believe the term is CUNT

you guys keep mention these close encounters, but what do you do when the robber decides to shoot at you? or that dude you are fighting goes back to his car to grab a knife?

what happens then?

As if they know what's even happening. They are in a wheelchair because they are r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d

if some fucker pulls out a gun on you, and you put down your burger to get yours out, hes going to shoot you. lights out sunshine

yeah, whenever anyone attacks someone it is always one on one. Who the fuck has ever heard of more than one guy attacking someone?

(19) can't carry a gun under age of 21, Military police will gun me down on sight for fun. I do carry a butterfly knife just in case I get mugged

Stabbed no shot "at" yes. Keep touching my penis

Call of duty noscobe pistol? Wbu

That's a sweet lookin pistol.

Possible injury? What's your point? U gonna come swoop in with your gun thread?

website promo shot of my pocket pal...

>muh reddit buzzwords

Ur retarded. I was agreeing with the fag that said whipping out a gun brings attention. Please learn to read.

Sorry I don't hang out in nigger infested areas, I'm not a gay hooker like you.

“Studies that directly assessed the effect of actual defensive uses of guns (i.e., incidents in which a gun was 'used' by the crime victim in the sense of attacking or threatening an offender) have found consistently lower injury rates among gun-using crime victims compared with victims who used other self-protective strategies.”

- Priorities for Research to Reduce the Threat
of Firearm-Related Violence, Institute of Medicine and the National Research Council Firearm Report

There's always someone crying.

Ruger LCR laser

>Magic

I carry magic and fairy dust in my pockets!
>Starts levitating in midair
I cast Chaos!
>Does 56 Damage to OP

Your go OP!

0/10

>your gun won't change your penis

>shot
>stabbed
>possible injury

Thanks for the r8 bud ;)

Thanks for taking notes bud ;) now others can see the progress we have made.

An iPhone 5S

this goes back to the argument if everyone has guns then thats fine. but what happens when a cunt like dylan roof get his limey little hands on a gun. people that are smart enough to not carry guns get killed. its common sense. look at the UK. no guns no gun deaths. less police shootings. the evidence is irrefutable.

>muh imaginary correlation

Nice observation, user.

Glock 30

Carry the same thing. Got my CC card too, can't wait to kill a nigger.

Same, with green triggerguard laser. Shows up better on dark targets.

The bad guys all have guns where I work. They are all dumb niggers high all the time. I'm not getting caught with my dick in my hand.

The UK is a fucking tiny island. So what? The state of Vermont has a murder rate that's 30% lower than Canada, and Vermont is awash in guns.

The secret to crime (in the US) is the racial makeup of an area. Vermont is almost entirely white and crime is basically nonexistent. Areas with lots of blacks have higher crime rates, like Chicago with some of the strictest gun laws in America.

thinking banning guns will make them magically disappear

Happened to me, I was just walking home. They wanted my phone.

What the fuck is this?

>uk has no guns
>still has homicides

I'm convinced.

THISSSSSSSSSSS

australia. in 1996 there was a massacre called the port arthur massacre. fuck ton of people died. you know what the government did. they banned guns. there hasnt been a single massacre in australia since. im starting to see a correlation here

If it's so imaginary why is it the biggest stereotype

you dont need a gun to commit homocide you pleb. it just makes it a hell of a lot more easier

You are a dumb fuck.

Too late for that it seems

Springfield 1911 Loaded model.
No, 1911 is not too big for cc.

Oh you almost had me. 4/10.

youre avoiding the point that banning guns dramatically decreases gun crime ( for some reason i dont know why )

masterrace

actually make a point in your argument next time

But my gun shows that I'm too stupid to rationalize any given situation.

Crime rates in Australia were already falling even before the 1996 massacre and subsequent laws. Not to mention that there hasn't been a mass shooting in New Zealand either since the 1990s and they didn't alter their gun laws at all. Both countries have small populations so the lack of a mass shooting in recent years is more a matter of statistics than it is that Australia's gun laws are somehow super effective.

Of you actually did some research, you stupid sperglord, you'd know the lower crime rate in Vermont is due to the popular being mostly homos.

> killing someone or getting killed so you don't lose your wallet
> AMERICA

So we should make homicide harder to commit by taking away guns?

>implying people will just say "fuck it" if a firearm is unavailable

so do yourself a favour and increase your IQ points by leaving it behind and stop thinking everyone you dont know wants to kill you

All I think of is retarded thugs anytime I hear someone say .40.

Yup love my 1911 shot 300 rds last week not one jam.
American made
Reliable as fuck
.45 cause shooting twice is stupid
There is a reason it was standard issue for decades.

I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT "GUN CRIME"

All I care about is crime. Period. Do you not understand how stupid your entire outlook is? Who gives a fuck about gun murder? The overall homicide rate is what is important. The overall crime rate is important. The fact that guns are involved is entirely fucking irrelevant. If you get stabbed to death or shot to death you're still fucking dead.

>popular being mostly homos
representing the ban proponents with elan

So you pick the slowest opening knife?

Why not a straight blade?

Are you trained?

"people who carry a knife for self defense, and don't have training. Will just end up with that knife buried in their pelvis." - mookie