Homosexual vape culture aside, how can you not like vapes? Smoking is literally for retards...

Homosexual vape culture aside, how can you not like vapes? Smoking is literally for retards. I smoked for 10 retarted years and bought a vape two weeks ago and havnt touched a cigarette since. I feel 100 times better, save money and wake up knowing im not dieing from crudely combusted carcinogens.
TTl: why havnt you got a vape yet?

Absolutely. I smoked a pack a day for eight years, bought a vape a year ago and haven't smoked a cigarette since.

Just had a fag mate

Still do not know if side effects.

neither smoke nor vape. that's the only smart way.

We get it you vap fucking FAG

It was crazy how easy quitting ciggys was with a vape. And i enjoy it way more than actually smoking

In 20 years when all the negative side effects of vaping is obvious, all you fags will wonder why you did this shit.

>Know what cigarettes do

'Cause i don't need some dumbass mechanical vapor machine

That's why all the vape machines were banned from concerts, Clubs etc decades ago?

>kek guys look at me I vape
>why dont any of you vape?
>tips fedora

Why I don't vape
>weed
>weed
>weed
>weed
>weed

STOP SPAMMING THIS BOARD
ADVERTISE YOUR FAYGE DILDO SOMEWHERE ELSE? SEARCH A FORUM FOR AND GET FRIENDS TO SUCK ON IT WITH YOU

GAAAD DAAAAAAAMN

dude that's good, it might not be good for your health but it is certainly better than the actual cigarettes

in 20 years I'll be alive and glad I got off the analogs

This

People just want something to bitch about. There's really nothing wrong with it.

Vaping: For faggots who want the moral superiority of not smoking, but lack the willpower to actually quit

weed and nicotine is a wonderful combo.

I make my own juice and pay about 5-10 cents per mL.

That is how you save real money. I have enough nicotine and VG to last me a year and paid about $70

I make thc eliquid and flavor that shit. Its amazing

See

Because popcorn lung is a real thing, and occurs way quicker than cancer develops. OP is a fag.

your lungs are still coated in black tar that is slowly irradiating the tissue around you in hopes of one day start the growth of cancer

Do you personally know anyone that vapes casually

Well ya'see I don't smoke at all anymore, vaping would be a step back.

same here, it costs at least 20-30 times more to buy preglooped gloop. the mark up/margins on iFluid are printer ink/racehorse semen tier
also I just prefer my own stuff to what you can buy ready made, they put way too much flavouring in it, I make mine with about 25% less flavouring

The markup is too high on ejuice, they are really fucking consumers. I had to start DIY and my mixes are OK, but the money saved makes up for anything.

>printer ink/race horse semen

Based tincture

>mfw my co-worker is a homosex manlet vaper.
my job is fucking memes. I can't get away from them. kill me.

the whole vape vs anti-vape thing that americans have going is fucking hilarious. I know dividing into separate groups and hating the "enemy" is pretty much a way of life in the US, libs vs reps, blacks vs whites, godfags vs atheists etc etc but seriously you guys will pick anything as a reason to hate anyone different. I guess you learn it in school.

You're not going to believe me , but I was just in the hospital for emergency surgery recently, and the doctor was quite concerned about my vaping.

Something to do with the large amount of short term damage vs. the slow damage of smoking death dicks.

Just throwing that out there..

Same feel

you really dont save money, 30ml bottles are $25 for premium juice, thats the price of 3 to 4 packs of cigarettes. ive gone through a 30ml bottle in 2 days. it ends up costing more than just smoking cigarettes

weed vape doe

>I smoked for ten retarted years
>ten retarted years
>retarted years
>retarted

>Ukfag detected
It's the price of freedom but you know what happens when you give a bunch of idiots free reign? Tards circlejerking.

Smoking of any kind is fucking gay

keep trying little tweaks and different brands of flavours. it took me a while to make stuff that I really liked but its worth the effort
capella flavourings are good, plus they guarantee purity, no diacetyls or unnecessary colours etc
seriously when you compare the cost of uMoisture to the cost of the ingredients its insane. and thats with the ingredients at retail, compared to the wholesale raw material cost it must be like 1000% mark up or something

Because vaping is for faggots.

You honestly have no issue sucking on a mechanical dick in public, knowing people think you're a complete tool for doing what you're doing?

I was smoking 3 packs a day for 62 years then I started vaping. I feel great!

>not knowing the toxins in that shit

Need to try capella. Have tried most of the other major brands though. Where do you get you nic?

you really think anyone gives a flying fuck about the opinions of people who get so uptight about shit that doesnt affect them in any way? I kind of pity them, only slightly cos there a healthy dose of contempt too, but I certainly dont give a shit what they think. Im laughing at them

local vape shop but theres plenty of online suppliers too. Im in the uk tho so if youre not idk

US. I buy nic online, can't find it in stores here. In the EU, vaperstek is supposed to be top knotch, look into it.

YO VAPING AT ULTRAHIGH WATT/VOLTS AND ESPECIALLY GETTING "DRY HITS" RELEASES 20x TIMES MORE ALDEHYD THEN A NORMAL CIGGARETTE KEEP THAT IN MIND WHILE VAPING AS ITS TOTALY HARMLESS ON LOW TEMPS

When vaping first started getting popular, I thought it was a good way for people to drop smoking

Of course, people do what people do best and accelerated douchebaggery.

I had a boss who used to get a kick out of making a cloud in restaurants. Used to piss me right the fuck off.

If people aren't shitheads about it, I've got no problem with it.

Kinda like lifted trucks. It's not the truck's fault that the driver is a huge ass-pounded faggot

I vape my own juice:

== Kaktus Melon ==
2% FA Strawberry
2% FA Watermelon
1% FA Kiwi
1% FA Melon Cantaloupe
1% Inawera Kaktus

== Winter Ice ==
10% TPA Wintergreen
4% TPA menthol

Costs me ~1.50$ per 30ml

despite the fact they didnt exist decades ago, but sure faggot.
the chink who invented it only did it like a decade (not plural) ago to help himself quit and even then, next to nobody did it until the last 2 years

>kek guys look at me I smoke weed

>vape
>literally
>save money

Retard.

See

you say that but we have the vape / anti-vape thing too
not the idiot you were responding to

Do you know what saving means ?

Yeah, when you got a solid mod + RTA (ie: any provari + kayfun4), and your make your own juice, the iit costs less money to vape than most people spend on coffee.

I'm not even sad that Sup Forums is against vaping.
I'm just sad Sup Forums is now a bunch of SJW-esque sheeple faggots.

Saving: 10$/pack * 7 days VS 1.5$/30ml * 3to7

>Smoking is literally for retards.
>I was a retard for 10 years

Let's say you are 25 years old, that means you were a retard almost half of your life.
And now you are not a retard two weeks and you think you are the shit.

Just shut the fuck up dummy.

Triggered autistic fag detected.

Vs living a normal life without dependence 0$/week

You're honestly the biggest faggot I've ever seen in my entire life. Do you even remotely use your fucking brain? How do you even get up in the morning? How do you put on clothing?

I just don't understand how someone can be so fucking dumb? Did you even proof read before posting that? Did you not see how completely stupid you sound? It's like your a baby in a adults body, Jesus Christ dude.

Fucking dumb.

I went vape 4 months ago after 10 years of smoking a packet a day, felt better within weeks.
Best choice ever

you know the best way to save money and quit smoking is to stop smoking, not smoke something else

>how can you not like vapes? Smoking is literally for retards.
you pretty much answered for yourself m8

I work on construction sites, doing manly shit with other manly men. I had seen someone vape in one of my other jobs and we all called him glitterpuff. My pride isnt worth it, id rather have a durrie and die of cancer. So let me ask everyone who vapes, what job do you have that makes vaping socially acceptable? I imagine anywhere to do with clothing, retail or anything to do with a checkout would be okay.

That's beside the point, it IS saving.
Also
> normal life

You know the best way to end your idiocy is to end your life, and yet you're too idiotic to do it.

Okay faggot, better just kill yourself now then. That'll look real manly.

I'm in engineering, and a lot of us vape.

Are you really that insecure about your sexuality that you let others dictate how to live in fear of having it questioned by others?
I kinda feel sorry for you.

Its not about looking manly, its about looking normal and NOT looking like a fucking autistic faggot

"Putting the penis in my asshole aside, how can you not like vapes?" - OP

How the fuck do you manage that?? I go through about 7-8ml a day and vape almost non-stop

tell us what other tunes you can play on your douche flute OP?
>three blind faggots see how they cum
>row row row your faggot
>a b c d e faggot
>Frere Faggot dormez-vous?

You people are the reason I put glittery stars, hearts and glitter on my vape, because I know it pisses you people off and that gets me going.

Make your own juice man, it's easy. All you need is:

1) a scale (0.00g accuracy)
2) 100mg/ml PG nic base
3) pure VG & PG
4) Flavoring
5) empty bottles.

Who pays you to sell or advertise these things

ive tried makes me cough like shit?

we don't get mad, we just turn to our mate and say, "is that one a' those cartoon pony boys? I didn't think they was real!"

Well I am a brony but how would you assume because somebody has a vape they're a brony?

I love vaping, looks a lot better then cancer hanging out of your mouth.

Most people directly inhale when smoking, which makes em cough when not used to it, especially when it contains nicotine. I always smoked (also cigs) by taking into my mouth first before inhaling which doesn't give me that problem. Only realized this recently when friends were trying my vape and had to caugh

I've used vapes before for probably a total of 50 or less draws so I've used it enough to have an idea of what it's like but definitely not long enough for all the effects that come with.

I've got to say I was impressed, the hits taste really good, nothing like smoking and more like getting the intense flavour of a musk stick or bubblegum.

The culture behind mixing your own flavours is really cool too, a bit like brewing your own alcohol or anything likewise. There's a bad stigma to vapes though unfortunately, if I was an active user it's likely I'd only be using one at home or at a friends house.

All that being said I won't be using them in the future, as stated previously the long term effects haven't yet been determined, I'd rather not be fucked in 20 years if they turn out to be extremely harmful but each to their own

what a surprise! I think it was the glitter and hearts that gave you away faggot.

are you me?

fuck'em complainers, keep vaping.

At least I have something to do with my spare time.