What is it that Germans usually hate Berlin so much? Is it the people...

What is it that Germans usually hate Berlin so much? Is it the people, the way the city is built or is it just that same feeling in most countries where everyone hates the capital but it's usually still the most developed city?

>What is it that Germans usually hate Berlin so much?

Check my flag.

>it's usually still the most developed city?

it's one of our least developed cities, in fact Geramny would be better off if Berlin didn't exist

The city is utter shit, ugly, they can't get shit done (just look at the airport they are trying to build), it's fucking poor (poor but sexy is their slogan, fucktards) and it's cancerous leftist

berlin is pyongyang of germany

Muslim infestation

Imagine if you had a family where almost everyone is nice and civiliced, except for the one teenager who is a drug addicted gay tranny with 200k€ in debt and he/she/xir pretends to be better than anyone else in the family. That kid is Berlin.

it's supposed to be our capital but it's a cesspool of degeneracy, multiculturalism gone wrong, poverty and not getting shit done
it's a tumor on our map

this, but also
this, and
this

communism

maybe because it's their capital, everyone hates the capital, especially when not living there

>muh degeneracy
Reminder that west German cities are much more degenerate than Berlin. Cologne is the LGBT capital of Germany, Hamburg has hookers in every fucking corner, and Bremen is lterally ruled by Arab family clans

There is literally nothing wrong with Berlin

The trick is to work in Berlin but actually live in Brandenburg

>Brandenburg
That's sorta far, isn't Potsdam better?

>Cologne is the LGBT capital of Germany, Hamburg has hookers in every fucking corner, and Bremen is lterally ruled by Arab family clans

Berlin has all these things, too

Don't listen to them, Berlin is my favorite city on earth.

I dont know
I am from Bavaria, but I really like Berlin. It is a very multicutural city with its own culture and atmosphere.
Their only problem is that they are bad and managing ther budget

It's the only capital in the world whose inhabitants are poorer on average than the average citizen of the country and yet they manage to be arrogant about it.

Does Berlin has the "East Germany" feel?

I know it was diveded during the cold war, but it was still surrounded by East Germany.

Potsdam is in Brandenburg.

I thought he was referring to Brandenburg an der Havel

Sure.

They still have ruins from WWII they couldn't afford to tore down or reconstruct. I wish I was kidding.

why are you lying on the internet?
aren't you aware that many people dont know much about Germany and will perceive your memes as truth?

What are you talking about? A posted a picture for proof. You know that it's true.

because this church was left unrenovated on puprose, as a WW2 memorial.

*On purpose*, sure, haha. Just like the Berlin Airport was fucked up on purpose.

architectural it still has it ofc, but culturally the schwabes, spainiards and the like are pushing it more and more to the outskirts