Hey, Sup Forums. Several days ago, my gf asked me if we should participate in a mmf threesome

Hey, Sup Forums. Several days ago, my gf asked me if we should participate in a mmf threesome.

I wanna break up with and dubs will decide what I say to her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mNrDxG3ryTs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"You are being raped"

"I really liked this idea,but it would be best if you two fucked me in my mouth asshole instead"

I'm gay

I'm a pussy dipshit

have fun

rolling for this

Is he a lawyer?

"my penis is not big enough to participate"

ROLLLIN BIG DUBS BIG DUBS

Tell her you will accept if you do a mff threesome first. Then vanish afterwards.

Easy mode, OP.

"Listen, I just don't have the same feelings I used to have for you."

I don't know why but saying this always leads to maximum girl tears.

This

Only if i can fuck your best friend /thread

Definitely should participate!

Bring two niggers, and say your participation is to record the onslaught.

Tell her that if she truly loved you, she would not even consider sleeping with another man, then if you two live together, go crash with one of your buddies while the break up passes.

"you seem sorta like a slut now, so I think I wanna bang a girl that doesn't have as loose of a vagina as you"

Roll

Reroll

do the threesome
leave her for the guy the next day.
"Thanks for opening my eyes"

OP is a fag

le virgins XDD

Protip
This
Then this

Rolling

I suck dick for coke.

>only if we can do ass-to-mouth tonight

I'm breaking up with you because you make me want to kill myself

"Ok have fun, tell your mom that last week was awesome and we should do it again."

Sure lets do it

Roll for this

Your vagina smells like old flat soda... I'd rather play the belly drums than participate in anymore serial acts with you let alone a third person

Roll

Would you want to break up with her if she wanted a MFF threesome? If not, why? What's the difference? My GF and I have threesomes with another woman but if she ever wanted one with a dude I'd say yes. Not because I necessarily want it, but what a fuck of a double-standard it would be for me to say "I only want to fuck you and another girl but you're not allowed to fuck me and another guy." Man up.

how to fap and have amazing cum shots get the tips from the pros here all for free i have never shot my load this far before but with these tips you can
youtube.com/watch?v=mNrDxG3ryTs

Fucking said on the food good god y'all. Eat pussy git money. Never had nothing to say. Too tall right for the STOP.

Say lets have a mff threesome instead. If she says no call her a slut and break up with her. After the mff threesome break up with her.

Roll

Reroll

Last roll

And one more roll

Thanks for the easy pus

roll

Just let me watch

Winrar!

WINRAR

winrar

Wasted dubs

I'll go ahead and have a threesome but it's gonna be a MMM threesome so fuck you bitch