I think Europeans should start small groups of about 12 people in their districts...

I think Europeans should start small groups of about 12 people in their districts. People that don't brag about what they do. Bring some knives and start killing off muslims one by one. Let them know that their rapist and violent behaviour is not ok, in the only language that does degenerates understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2IKT2akh0Ng
canadiangeographic.ca/blog/posting.asp?ID=434
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree

I know someone who would agree

Those* sorry..

I don't know why this doesn't happen anyway.

Wow, people actually think this way. I have never known anyone so irrationally afraid

"Let them know that violent behaviour is not ok" BY BEING VIOLENT 0/10 for logic there

This system works great in Israel. Hamas has stopped entirely.

Sounds like a good idea, except after a couple of kills the bleeding heart liberals would confiscate everything sharper than a yoga ball.

An eye for an eye is never lost in translation.

Yes Muslims are gross

Or you could just, um, like, send 'em back

Bump
Sandmokeys belong in the desert

an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

kill all extremists

>rape and murder rates go up by the 100's of percent
>irrational

No, in the end there will be one guy left with one eye. How will the last blind guy find him?

you are infidel. we are people of peace. why you are hate us?

Europe could stand a little thinning of the herd.

I'm a little worried about this immigration crisis turning into a repeat of history.

Back when the ottoman empire was collapsing there was a huge persecution of Muslims driving them into Turkey which had a mostly Armenian population that lived very well off compared to the muslims turkish refugees. Don't believe me ? Look it up.

Sound familiar?

And eventually some of those muslim Turks came to power with a huge grudge against the well off Armenians and slaughtered them in what we now know as the Armenian Genocide

2deep4me

That's an Indian

The way of the Viking. Only the strong deserve to rule. time to remind the others why we've been in charge for hundreds of years.

You psychopath

Europe will fall eventually by the hand of muslims. It's just a matter of time.

Only person without autism in Sup Forums

Sure, should I finish by killing myself then? Seeing as I'm also being violent?

what if the last two people stab each other at the same time?

>Let them know that their violent behaviour is not ok
Cool story bro

personally i feel only disgust and hate about those goatfucking subhumans

Thanks Martin

I'm okay with this

youtube.com/watch?v=2IKT2akh0Ng
Blind man uses echolocation like a dolphin

yep, there are no indian muslims.

THis post is so unaware and ironic.

Because you just called me an infidel, for a start.
Can't see I need many more reasons.
Now get on this fucking train.

you misspelt "with"

KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS

Oh neck yourself, pussy

Kill the liberals too, hell kill the liberals first, 2 birds one stone

Europoor here.
I dream of this every night.

You first cave beast

Damn good info sir

Kill violent people and rapists then jackass. But by killing, you yourself become a killer and therefore a violent person so you must kill yourself.

LOL you fucking loser.

Hungarian here. No muslim problems for us. Also 0 shits given about your cuck country.

you cant solve these huge issues with philosophical non sense facebook status tier shit like this. If someone murders your family you punish them so that other people think twice. Go back to your park with your drugs and your brightly coloured baggy trousers and hurry up and die off

source?

>butthurt of peace

>
people kill, go cry about it. Who would you rather die? All white europeans or all muslims?

ya but Hungarians are slavics and gypsys. That is probably the only thing worse

further continuation of the retard thought that being liberal with whom you kill is the same as being conservative.
GOOGLE THE WORDS FFS
THE WORDS
WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!

i would rather live my life and have fun than play neckbeard vigilante

Well... at least you admitted your autism I guess.

all dem faggots being blinded by fear.

Great idea

What if they don't?

that sounds highly illegal

You should be writing horoscopes!

exactly. Most people complaining about muslims arent actually dealing with terrorism or anything of the sort. They are dealing with people taking their jobs.... maybe

They also blame their lack of sex on muslims saying
>muslims are taking all of our women!

As if anyone would fuck them regardless.

If you are a whiteman threatend by muslims, you arent worth yoru skin. You are god damn white person, act like it

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

white europeans definitely

Guardians of Europe

good. White people afraid of minorities are weak. We run the god damn world, you fucking loser. Claim your power, dont give it away to someone because you are afraid of their skin/language.

When has a muslim actually legitimately threatened you? When he fucked up the kebab you ordered?

I am white. I am in control. I am not weak. repeat that

Calls Muslims degenerates

>"...only language that does degenerates understand."

>does degenerates

>does

What the fucking hell is wrong with you?

The lengths people go over a typo... sad!

Look everyone, I spot a Trump parrot... here!

so much autism in one post kek

i know it's sad right?

sucks knowing my countrymen are such delusional pussies

they're coming to rape our overweight women in the 100s of percent

just stop you're embarrassing

You need a good street hacking or a bomb under your bus seat, so you learn the difference.

>not posting the webm version

good thing that shit doesnt actually happen anywhere near where you and I live you fucking fear mongering dipshit

Street hacking like in Tron?

>worries about a bomb under his car
>probably is going to die from drunk driving

His name was John Paulson.

or how about having most of your family bombed out of existence by westerners that are there to "help"

It turns out he was the bomb that killed him, and 3/5 passengers in the other vehicle (two of them being the parents of three children also in the vehicle), all along.

this would be a nice idea if said gangs wouldn't inevitably get into beefs and spend more time knifing each other than the actual muslims

>you know full well this would happen

Dubs=truth

You are right user. We should instead create gangs until this faggot is dead instead. Great thinking!

You might think you're bright. I got bad news; you're not. You're very short sighted about something which is way bigger than you.

There's no easy way with these people. If you wouldn't be so high all the time, maybe you'd know by now what sort of animals we're dealing with.

lolololol

canadiangeographic.ca/blog/posting.asp?ID=434

hahahhhaahhaahahahaha

>Inuits defeat vikings
>racist archaeologists call it "reverse colonialism"
>butthurt
>muh viking blood

>If you wouldn't be so high all the time

Says the Sup Forumsac who probably has never seen a Muslim in his entire 14 year old life.

They're called Pakistanis

I'm logging off, about to go outside, unlike crooked user who hasn't left his house in a year, pathetic!

There is something big mouths still don't understand. We said no to war, yes to hypocrisy. Read the singer of the eagles of death metals's last interview, about the Bataclan's slaughter in France.
Stop reclaim action, violence, manliness. It's the price of comfort, multiculturalism and modern nihilism.

What about the rapist and murderers native to Europe? We are cool right?

I hate paki cunts

But it was Robert Paulson

muslims are harmless as long as they're not offended so tell your wife and daughter to wear a hijab

No fucking way dude. You are not really this fucking brain washed. I live in Montana dog. I'm in a fucking cave right now nigger. I've never even been "inside". All 24 of my years kike.

No, it doesn't. What sort of a fucktard sand nigger wants to blow up a field? I feel pretty safe but you go continue to catch your 8.45 train, user. They'll never blow that up?

>India 172,245,158 10.97%

The motivations of hundred shitskins in packs aren't the same of one native lone wolf.

Triggered, Defensive, cya!

No like in axe murder.

giveaway bread
GET IN HERE