Kratom thread. does it make you high or what?

Kratom thread. does it make you high or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

buykratomcapsules.com/superior-red-dragon-kratom-capsules.htm
ensobotanicals.com/kratom/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

idk man supposedly its an opiate

yea i read online people say it does nothing all the way to take 3 and its the same as percocet

I mix that shit in water and drink it. Makes you feel stoned and chillaxed.

how much do you take? i want to achieve this feeling

Gets you high. Feels like a notch below hydrocodone. It was awesome for a while, but pretty soon I stopped getting any euphoria from it and it started hurting my stomach. Did it pretty constantly for 6 or 7 months and then stopped cold turkey. No withdrawals, though some people (bitches) claim to get them with kratom

hey thanks for the info this is what i wanted to know and like the no withdraws too

Liek 6 grams

The only real wd symptom is mud butt

thinking this any thoughts first time user buykratomcapsules.com/superior-red-dragon-kratom-capsules.htm

Just taking one 500mg pill, that enough to give me energy and relax my social anxiety throughout the day?

Before you order, check leddit's kratom subleddit and see if anyone's posted about the batch you plan on ordering. Also, I'd read through the subleddit for quitting kratom to get an idea of what the withdrawals might be like. It's literally fuckng nothing for me, but I've been through morphine withdrawal several times so maybe that's why.

ehh not that good tbh or at least i didnt find it that good.. maybe something to try if you are bored or on a break from other more traditional substances but the effects are very subtle unless you take large doses and then it just makes you feel sick.

Yeah, it works.

Everything you could want to know.

ensobotanicals.com/kratom/

ugh hate leddit but i will check it out thanks

hmm any suggestions for more potent batches?

thanks will check it out

Nope. I don't recommend the capsules, they're pretty random in effectiveness. Sometimes they dissolve, sometimes they don't. And 500mg isn't a lot. Energetic doses for me were always in the range of 2 - 3 grams. 3 grams is more heavy on sedation though.

thanks for the tip will get the powder and a scale instead

No problem. Make sure you take it on a completely empty stomach, something like 3 - 5 hours after eating.

I take a small amount while i work for energy, concentration and a better mood, im a mason. If i take alot you could compare it too a low dose of oxy with a more sedating aspect.

awesome pretty much what i want but with a little high sounds perfect for me

mm you can get extracts but personally ive never tried them ive only tried the straight leaf and id much prefer a straight spliff than kratom