Crucify him

Prep the bull

Ask if you can watch them.

cucks: the ultimate racists

This

tell him to fuck off or else

Whoa that's my african america!

Lynch him

Colleague implies work. Report him to HR and watch him fry for sexual harassment.

Also my gf is a ballerina and she has a show in a couple days and he was invited so what do?

Look, talk to your gf about it, ask her what the fuck is going on, and if he's just harassing her, beat the living shit out of him. He'll probably kick your ass but you can at least stand for her and not be a fucking beta

Fuck him before he fucks her

Get him fucking fired, obviously. Put that nigger out on the street where he belongs.

Optional: Buy a cheap throwaway gun (not that the cops will even care), and find him on the street and just do it in the back of his skull and leave.

Sounds like you're a cuck who couldn't keep his woman in check.

You need to walk right up to him, tell him what your gf said, and then pull out a gun and tell him you're not going to warn him again. You have to mean it to, like you have to come at him with balls. No pussy shit.

call him up, take out for some drinks drug him. Cut his eyes out of his head and give them to your girlfriend. Works every time

>not kicking in his teeth immediately
You dun goofed, kid.

this. being beta around your woman is the worst thing that you could do. she'll take it as a signal that you're okay with being cucked

Kid nap rape sodomize and hang him like the nigger he is
Let your girl watch

How do you know he asked your GF for nudes did she tell you?

she's flirting with niggers?! wow, what a slut!

Kill yourself

Gabe. I'm sure you already know what must be done, you know who to go to that'll make your problem disappear.

Gabe....